Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215656 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
beny42:
Boss bobowaja please what is the page number of this thread which tutor on Opening USA facebook account without being blocked?
Let me just save you the stress. Open fb account with Nigerian ip but use foreign profile.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2017
beny42:
Boss bobawaja, i've already opened facebook account with Nigeria ip using foreign profile; but still Facebook will show me something like a security check point that they suspect some activity with my account that i should upload my personal photo so they can reveal my account that my account will be temporally block until my real photo and ID card is uploaded. Facebook is somewhat very crazy these days ...
Facebook is really crazy these days bro. You can launch their ads if you can afford it.

Facebook is where the money is.

Have a nice weekend
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by g8662: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
bobowaja:

Facebook is really crazy these days bro. You can launch their ads if you can afford it.

Facebook is where the money is.

Have a nice weekend

Hello Bobowaja,

I think the niche one chooses for affiliate marketing matters a lot. So evergreen niches are a sure way to go.
Also affiliate contests are great way to help and motivate affiliates to earn more.

One of such are is the job affiliate program niche. Have you heard of WealthBankers Job Arena affiliate program.
check out here --- https://wealthbankers.com/career/affiliates/

Let me here what you think. Thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2017
g8662:

Hello Bobowaja,

I think the niche one chooses for affiliate marketing matters a lot. So evergreen niches are a sure way to go.
Also affiliate contests are great way to help and motivate affiliates to earn more.

One of such are is the job affiliate program niche. Have you heard of WealthBankers Job Arena affiliate program.
check out here --- https://wealthbankers.com/career/affiliates/

Let me here what you think. Thank you.
It is good.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by djbasket(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Berrybear:
FOR THE ANDROID GUYS

Go to playstore

Search for UK VPN

Download, install and connect it

Go to whatismybrowser dot com, it must display United Kingdom as your country.
Bro I just found your thread eye opening I must say you're doing a great job, I've trying to open a clickbank acc but I can't find the UK VPN on playstore can you pls share the app link here
Thanks a billion
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
djbasket:

Bro I just found your thread eye opening I must say you're doing a great job, I've trying to open a clickbank acc but I can't find the UK VPN on playstore can you pls share the app link here
Thanks a billion
It is still there sir. You can also search for US VPN too
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by DICON2: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please guys how do you pay for Facebook ads
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by brightpre(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
DICON2:
Please guys how do you pay for Facebook ads
I have a Facebook ad package for sale
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by DICON2: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
brightpre:
I have a Facebook ad package for sale
Please can I still use my normal Gtb naira MasterCard to pay for Facebook ads? If no, what option do I have
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by brightpre(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
DICON2:

Please can I still use my normal Gtb naira MasterCard to pay for Facebook ads? If no, what option do I have
use Payu
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by DICON2: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
brightpre:
use Payu
Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by SokoDobo: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
If you don't want to go through the stress and hassles of creating a clickbank account, I have one for sale.

Price: Make a reasonable offer and it's all yours. (First come first serve).

PM me or send a mail to sokodobo123@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by damoore(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
PeerFly CPA Account and MaxBounty Account For Sale. Contact me for Interests.
Check my signature for my contact. First come first Serve only.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by edunwanna: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
jolak5:
Hello People,

I have read through the pages and I have created all accounts. But I will appreciate some motivation, is there any success story In the house so far?

helloo people, any success story?
jolak5:
Hello People,

I have read through the pages and I have created all accounts. But I will appreciate some motivation, is there any success story In the house so far?

jolak5:
Hello People,

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harti(m): 3:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Please, do they not allow people to register again on clickbank? I got this message from them when I tried to sign up with them.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
no single testimony here.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
no single testimony here.....
Check previous page
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ochivic: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2017
bobowaja:
For those who dont know what affiliate marketing is all about, here is it; affiliates websites are those websites where you chose or pick a products and promote it. At the end of the day you will be paid a commission for each products you make sales on.

Like I said earlier, Clickbank is the best among others because they pay 70-75% of the products you make sales on.

Let's assume you chose to sell a product with prize tag $50 and you are supposed to earn 75% as a commission on each unit you sell. So it means you will earn $37.5 on a single unit.

Making money on clickbank depends on the quantity of units that you were able to sell through marketing (dont worry about the marketing, there is a simple way to do it).

WHAT IS CLICKBANK
Clickbank is an online retailer and has been around for over 17 years, delivering lifestyle products to tons of people around the world. It is one of the most famous and best online retailer, with over 200million customers.

Simply put, what it does is, it sells products worldwide that were created by entrepreneurs and put on sale on Clickbank's website.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
As one of the largest online retailers, Clickbank takes advantage of the power of their digital marketing partners and sells millions of unique products to more than 200 mission customers around the world.

There are three main actors on clickbank
1. The customers (those who have needs to meet)
2. The Vendors (those who creates products to meet needs)
3. The Affiliates (you)

Let's the comments starts rolling in

UPDATE LATER.......
Hello sir, this is what I got after clicking on the conformation email sent to my mail. Please have they rejected me or do I still wait?
Thanks, looking forward to your response.
Ochivic.

Modified

Please neglect this a mistake. I applied but I wasn't accepted.
Any other new way to open it? Please help!

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ochivic: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Linzo:
My little update about clickbank registration. i have been using it to create new clickbank accounts without huddles
1. Open your browser settings and check ''block site from setting data'' and also check '' block third party cookies and site data'' Then scroll down to handlers and check ''Do not allow any site to handle protocols'' After you have checked all that, open clickbank and register with ease. NOTE. after passing the huddle page, clickbank will not allow you to continue without unchecking those boxes. So un-check the boxes and complete you registration. Thats all
Below is the screen shot for your guardian

When should we unchecked the box's?
Is it after putting in the data then before clicking create account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lilreese: 1:54am On Oct 25, 2017
following
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
ochivic:

Hello sir, this is what I got after clicking on the conformation email sent to my mail. Please have they rejected me or do I still wait?
Thanks, looking forward to your response.
Ochivic.

Modified

Please neglect this a mistake. I applied but I wasn't accepted.
Any other new way to open it? Please help!
Use another VPN and change device
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harti(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Help, please. I always get this message whenever I try to open a clickbank account.. angry

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Harti:
Help, please. I always get this message whenever I try to open a clickbank account.. angry
Use another device. that device has been noticed already.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harti(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Boss that one go hard o, I only have one phone.
bobowaja:

Use another device. that device has been noticed already.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ochivic: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Use another VPN and change device

I try it....but it the same thing. Boss abeg help me
I don't want to be discouraged o and December don dey reach I need to buy turkey gowns for Xmas o
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by boss01: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
good day bosses in the house, please what are the methods Nigerians can use to make Fiverr payment. I want to start offline fiverr affiliate but don't know how I will help them make payment for there first time buy on fiverr
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2017
any update on how to open clickbank and foreign facebook account....pls help the Newbies here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.