Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216691 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lacriz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Big Thumbz up Fam

bobowaja:

login into your Gmail account and look for the icon I attached below. Click on it and select setting. A new page will load, go down towards the end of the page and turn on your vocation autoresponder, type the subject/topic of your message. Type the body and save changes. Now use another email to send a message to it in order to test. You should be able to receive reply immediately.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ Subtlelad, you can't be ban as long as you don't flaunt fb rules. And also make sure you don't put on your vpn before logging in.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bobowaja, i dont know how to commend your effort i swear but Im sure God in his infinite mercy will bless you beyond your dreams. Im sorry have not been so active, exam+fiverr and other stuffs, making money aint easy. To the housemates, please slow and steady wins the race, it seems we guys rushing this things and facebook be suspecting us, do you know there are lotta ghost/fake housemates and they will do that too. So lets be careful so facebook wont make all our efforts go futile. #my2cent

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning boss Bobo
I've been away hooked with some things for the past two weeks. so, I've not lock started the list upload.

None of my FB accounts has been banned yet both foreign and local but I'm not planning to rush things cos I think that will attract them suspecting I'm at something but I think we should all just make it look like normal FB parole.
If you'll upload sef, do small small and not rushingly, if possible give a day or two gaps before uploading the next batch.
I want to say that trying to do it in a hurry will make them want to suspect you.

If anyone wants to open a clickbank account, you can as well now reach me. I've been helping out people in this regards as my own contribution to what Bobo has given us.

Contact me through my whatsapp number below for your clickbank account creation.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2017
@ clikbnkgod
May God bless you infinitely based on the work you are doing here. Being inspired by your thread to give back to nairaland, I decided to open clickbank accounts for 7 people for free the next thing I got a ban..hehehehehehehehe it was fantastically funny. Just came back but all I can say to the people behind is weh done.

Now to the house let me add a little thing here:
1. Open your fb account with an Mtn Sim during working hours, if you decide to open an account of course with Nigerian IP by midnight upload profile picture, some pictures and a cover photo. But delete the posts on your timeline. That's a smart way from preventing people from suspecting your accounts especially them whites.
2. Subsequently, if you open it by midnight log out for 24 hours, come back upload your list, then. Log out.
Reason is this Mtn by 12am switches her IP to dynamic IP which makes it impossible for you to be logged into anything called accounts for a long time. Airtel by default is on dynamic IP which can change every 120 seconds.
.3. Never use Hola VPN for anything, you are simply selling your info for free and they don't have anything called dedicated servers, they do peer to peer connection using your IP to serve someone else.
4. Health isn't the only dominating niche: I know we have heard of make money online, health and relationship as the green niches, true but people suffer from depression, bipolar disorder, single mums struggle, drug addicts need psychological instructors, people with inferiority complex exist, beauty models need people to advise them on what to do etc.let's think outside the box.

#peace...

5 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by proficienc(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2017
The people accepting and sending me requests are these latino people. i dont even know if i should accept them considering they are not my target market.

FB is really making this a drag.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2017
proficienc:
The people accepting and sending me requests are these latino people. i dont even know if i should accept them considering they are not my target market.

What are you considering ? angry
Never accept them ..

God bless nohitch for me
God bless clickbnkgod too

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Some people are way ahead of me, I think it is time to get serious.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
@nohitch: Actually, you went further than just offering a free service. You started charging people "a token" as you call it after the first set of free account that you offered. While you may think this is justifiable, it is not a help as you are being paid at the end of the day. Imagine if @bobowaja had asked everyone who benefited from this training to pay him "a small token" also.

Anyways, to each his own. Like I mentioned earlier in my previous posts, what I have learnt in this thread I am using for other things aside from affiliate marketing. I have also learnt a vital lesson that the prayers and blessings of a thousand people will live and outlast any monetary gains. I am working on a thread where I also want to teach people a skill I am very good AT NO COST WHATSOEVER just like @bobowaja has done. May God inspire me more. @clikbnkgod are you visiting Johannesburg anytime soon? Abeg come eat Southie food in my home when you come. I will host you mightily in Jesus name.

[/quote]
nohitch:
@ clikbnkgod
May God bless you infinitely based on the work you are doing here. Being inspired by your thread to give back to nairaland, I decided to open clickbank accounts for 7 people for free the next thing I got a ban..hehehehehehehehe it was fantastically funny. Just came back but all I can say to the people behind is weh done.

1. Open your fb account with an Mtn Sim during working hours, if you decide to open an account of course with Nigerian IP by midnight upload profile picture, some pictures and a cover photo. But delete the posts on your timeline. That's a smart way from preventing people from suspecting your accounts especially them whites.
2. Subsequently, if you open it by midnight log out for 24 hours, come back upload your list, then. Log out.
Reason is this Mtn by 12am switches her IP to dynamic IP which makes it impossible for you to be logged into anything called accounts for a long time. Airtel by default is on dynamic IP which can change every 120 seconds.
.3. Never use Hola VPN for anything, you are simply selling your info for free and they don't have anything called dedicated servers, they do peer to peer connection using your IP to serve someone else.
4. Health isn't the only dominating niche: I know we have heard of make money online, health and relationship as the green niches, true but people suffer from depression, bipolar disorder, single mums struggle, drug addicts need psychological instructors, people with inferiority complex exist, beauty models need people to advise them on what to do etc.let's think outside the box.

#peace...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning here everyone. How was your night?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
@ Bitsy, it will definitely affect. You are not to change anything, your work is to press the yes button and leave the rest (with that whatever changes you made in the csv file will be effected).
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2017
All thanks goes to everyone that have been acknowledging me. Your efforts and love made me go this far. May God be with us all. Amen

For those that want to know few things about me and how I was able to know a lot about marketing tricks and logic. I will soon update about some of it, maybe it can also help you all in your marketing sojourn.

And also about my books, I will be uploading them soon (my literature works and comics books). I will be showing guys here the step by step method (uploading, creating a new facebook account for it, uploading of list, marketing and trapping of customers). It is going to be FUN trust me. wink cheesy

Update coming....

MAJOR PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SALE

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.comĀ 

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
@bobowaja, this is a screenshot of what FB mailed to me this morning. Mind you, I created the US account five days ago but I have not carried out any activity on it since then. I just decided to leave on a low-key for a while and I just hope this thier mail is not a trap or a gimmick to bust me. Please let me know if this is something I should be worried about. If it is what should I do? Thanks.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
3 days ago,i created an account,all my friends are not up to 300 and when i considered plan B,I created another one yesterday.This particular one has garnered friends close to 700 + now.

Men are more drawn to beautiful ladygrin

If someone is temporally ban from uploading contacts,how many days will it last

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2017
veepeeN:
@bobowaja, this is a screenshot of what FB mailed to me this morning. Mind you, I created the US account five days ago but I have not carried out any activity on it since then. I just decided to leave on a low-key for a while and I just hope this thier mail is not a trap or a gimmick to bust me. Please let me know if this is something I should be worried about. If it is what should I do? Thanks.
Then upload your contacts ..what are you waiting for?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
proficienc:

Where did you get your email lists from?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bluntkid143: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi, i have been following thus class since in ghost mode..
I had 300 fb friends, den they blocked me, e dey pain o.. i am now going steady with my new one. Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
@ veepeeN, it is not a trap but meanwhile try to open another account with plan B as an alternative.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2017
@ kingofthemall, Facebook bans most times last long as 72 hours.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2017
@ kingofthemall, the same question I wanted to ask proficienc. I don't know people like to cut corners (get a targeted list, but no they wants either cheap or free lists). Your success depends on the kind and type of friends you are able to pull into your Facebook account. And the word quality always comes first before quantity . I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
skywill:
@nohitch: Actually, you went further than just offering a free service. You started charging people "a token" as you call it after the first set of free account that you offered. While you may think this is justifiable, it is not a help as you are being paid at the end of the day. Imagine if @bobowaja had asked everyone who benefited from this training to pay him "a small token" also.

Anyways, to each his own. Like I mentioned earlier in my previous posts, what I have learnt in this thread I am using for other things aside from affiliate marketing. I have also learnt a vital lesson that the prayers and blessings of a thousand people will live and outlast any monetary gains. I am working on a thread where I also want to teach people a skill I am very good AT NO COST WHATSOEVER just like @bobowaja has done. May God inspire me more. @clikbnkgod are you visiting Johannesburg anytime soon? Abeg come eat Southie food in my home when you come. I will host you mightily in Jesus name.

@ clikbnkgod

#peace...

Well ma'am I understand where you are coming from, everyone has stuff at their disposal.

You might be in Johannesburg in SA where you may have enough power supply. In my area in Delta State we haven't seen power for a year plus, so constantly we are running on fuel supply, I.might be making some income from the internet but its certainly not fraudulent activities that should pay me millions.
Even bobowaja wept that people he opened free account for sold them.

Sometime ago one of my threads were i volunteered to open business paypal accounts, jvzoo accounts and clickbank accounts for free was deleted. Why?
Because i was knocking some people out of business, some people sold those accounts at a wicked cost of #15000. Was that fair, nope it wasnt.

My dear even if i open clickbank acoounts freely for everyone, people will still abuse them.

I am not countering what you are saying but you need to understand my point ok?

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
@ Bitsy, yes madam.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ kingofthemall, Facebook bans most times last long as 72 hours.
Thanks boss!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
@ skywill, madam I will definitely love to taste southie delicacies. Hope you guys are very good in Jollof rice?

I am very sure, business will soon land me in southie one of these days and I will definitely be looking forward to your special treat. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
@nohitch: I see where you are coming from. At least you are making an effort to help. Wetin me I don offer?

Lets just continue to contribute our quota to this world and see how far it can go. You never know when a good thing you do today will speak for you in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2017
@ skywill, try to understand nohitch this is Nigeria everything is possible here (both the good and the bad). His good services will be abused if he is not wise enough to put some rules in place.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say?

Both of you should remain friends as it ought to be.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
@clickbnkgod: Not jollof rice naa. I will make nice Pap and Chakalaka with Braai meat or I can make dumplings. You must try some local flavour when you are here. I have sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ollybode(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello house,
@op and other contributors on this thread thanks for the good work you are doing. May Almighty God bless you abundantly.

I was just playing around with clickbank, with the knowledge op imparted on us,as in..... practice of a thing and following step by step what our oga taught us.

I discovered that most that my affiliate links were not working. Below is what I got when i tried to visit my affiliate links. below is what i see.
Though i have contacted their customer care as regard this. And to be at a safer side I have open another clickbank account. I was just wondering what could be the course of this.

NB: for those that are still struggling with cb account, Please contact me via my email address ollybodatyahoo.com. send ur new gmail account, phone number and ur name. I wil have it open for you.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
@ ollybode, good thing that you opened another account after you contacted them.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
ollybode:
Hello house,
@op and other contributors on this thread thanks for the good work you are doing. May Almighty God bless you abundantly.

I was just playing around with ClickBank, with the knowledge op imparted on us,as in..... practice of a thing and following step by step what our oga taught us.

I discovered that most that my affiliate links were not working. Below is what I got when i tried to visit my affiliate links. below is what i see.
Though i have contacted their customer care as regard this. And to be at a safer side I have open another clickbank account. I was just wondering what could be the course of this.

NB: for those that are still struggling with cb account, Please contact me via my email address ollybodatyahoo.com. send ur new gmail account, phone number and ur name. I wil have it open for you.

This is what you get when you use Airtel network. Try and login to the account and you will see that you won't be able to.
It happened to one of my clickbank account too. I had to open a new one. Since then I having been using mtn to login and to check my affiliate link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.