Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215798 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Finally, first set of emails uploaded, picture updated, we're up and running, I plan to keep it steady and normal. in fact me don get plenty friend requests before I upload my emails, most from the US.

To get pictures, find one good name (you can generate a 19-24 yr old girl name from fakenamegenerator) and go to Google, type in the name (Surname inclusive) and add selfies. then click on image option of the Google results and you'll see enough to use of one pretty girl (meanwhile first check for her profile o so you know whether to use her or not). sha be smart

If you're are still having issues creating creating a clickbank account, you're far behind o and we'll soon move on courtesy of our greatest boss here (bobowaja). You can reach out to me via my whatsapp number below make I quickly help u (if I'm not online then my phone is off niyen o, light for my area ehn Na die o, just message me sha, I'll reach u wen I'm online)

Once again @bobo, I hail thee, two hands up, God dey hammer you miracle already, you dey feel am? Lolzzz
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Femsmart:

You sha no wan gree... Oyinbo must pay this year definitely. $100K/month is the prayer. grin grin grin
you wicked boss

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
I just want to encourage someone that if you follow the strategies as listed in this training from Pg 1 with a specific goal in mind, then anything is achievable. I clicked on this thread cos I initially wanted to learn how to start an online business, but this training has proven to be useful to me in more ways than one. I started a Women's group on LinkedIn about 4 years ago. It grew to about 400 women then stopped. And I have not been able to properly channel this group to growing bigger. I have now used the steps in this training to build an effective Facebook Page, I have found some very good products to offer my members from ClickBank and I have started working on a number of e-books to further establish myself as an authority over Women’s Corporate Development which is my field. I have also done some deep research online by myself from the things I learnt in this training. I would not have done this kind of research if this training didn’t inform me those information existed somewhere.

I really thank God for @bobowaja.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Please help me. I have some Brazilian guys and ladies about 150 of them on my profile as friends. How can I purge them? Do I have to remove them one after the other? Or is there a way I can remove the en mass?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2017
yandevboy:

Good morning op and kudos to you for the wonderful work you are doing.

At this juncture on Page 62, it will be heartening to hear testimonies of 1 or 2 Clickbank sales from the techniques shared by op so far

@yandevboy: with all due respect, this is an online business. Like any other business, you surely cannot expect to be seeing profits the same week or even the same month you started. This kind of mindset is what will determine those who just want to "try-this-thing-out" from those who are very serious about establishing a profitable long term online business.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
@bobowaja said: Immediately people started clicking on our page,we will start to get result in our Clickbank. How is this possible?Is there a way FB account is linked to our Click bank that we don't know??

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:
@bobowaja said: Immediately people started clicking on our page,we will start to get result in our Clickbank. How is this possible?Is there a way FB account is linked to our Click bank that we don't know??

With my little knowledge, when you share your link on facebook page and it got clicked by people from that page, you will see the result on ur Clickbank stats report; even if they didn't buy the product, you will still be able to see the result of the number of people that visited your affiliate link page.

Growing my fb profile steady..

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2017
obajoey:

With my little knowledge, when you share your link on facebook page and it got clicked by people from that page, you will the result on ur Clickbank stats report; even if they didn't buy the product, you will still be able to see the result of the number of people that visited your affiliate link page.

Ooooh!,I understand now...if possible,i can even create a button for it on my page ..thanks bossgrin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:

Chai! Some people are just too anxious to make money. @ baba11, please don't be a bad student try to read biko! I said trap them from your Facebook to your mail box by offering free advice and asking them to contact you in case they need more of it. Whenever they contact you, give them a good advice again (Google and good PLR articles can always supply you with answers to problems). And below your advice ask them to check out your company products (your affiliate link) that it will perfectly treat/cure/provide solutions to their problems and always remember to instruct them to get back to you after checking out the products.

Facebook will not allow you to market some of your affiliate links on your page and those that they allow they will always make sure it doesnt see enough exposure thereby forcing your arm to buy their paid adverts.

Please try to go through my route, and avoid stories that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Chai! Some people are just too anxious to make money. @ baba11, please don't be a bad student try to read biko! I said trap them from your Facebook to your mail box by offering free advice and asking them to contact you in case they need more of it. Whenever they contact you, give them a good advice again (Google and good PLR articles can always supply you with answers to problems). And below your advice ask them to check out your company products (your affiliate link) that it will perfectly treat/cure/provide solutions to their problems and always remember to instruct them to get back to you after checking out the products.

Facebook will not allow you to market some of your affiliate links on your page and those that they allow they will always make sure it doesnt see enough exposure thereby forcing your arm to buy their paid adverts.

I perfectly understand you ....and in a situation i want to send mass emails to them;that is when i will input my pic + shortened affiliate link
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
obajoey:

With my little knowledge, when you share your link on facebook page and it got clicked by people from that page, you will the result on ur Clickbank stats report; even if they didn't buy the product, you will still be able to see the result of the number of people that visited your affiliate link page.

Don't share your links on Facebook. Facebook won't allow you to share the most converting ones. And the ones they will allow you to share won't see enough exposure. Mark is wise, he will always make sure you go through the paid adverts route.

Just be giving an advice on both your fb wall and page and always remember to put your email address for contacting you in case they need more of your services.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:
I perfectly understand you ....and in a situation i want to send mass emails to them;that is when i will input my pic + shortened affiliate link

Please try to go back and read from page 1-30 again.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Please try to go back and read from page 1-30 again.
I have done that..i am your uploaded ebooks!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Don't share your links on Facebook. Facebook won't allow you to share the most converting ones. And the ones they will allow you to share won't see enough exposure. Mark is wise, he will always make sure you go through the paid adverts route.

Just be giving an advice on both your fb wall and page and always remember to put your email address for contacting you in case they need more of your services.

Yea bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Chai! Some people are just too anxious to make money. @ baba11, please don't be a bad student try to read biko! I said trap them from your Facebook to your mail box by offering free advice and asking them to contact you in case they need more of it. Whenewver they contact you, give them a good advice again (Google and good PLR articles can always supply you with answers to problems). And below your advice ask them to check out your company products (your affiliate link) that it will perfectly treat/cure/provide solutions to their problems and always remember to instruct them to get back to you after checking out the products.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:
I have done that..i am your uploaded ebooks!

We are not starting mass mailing now. First try to trap their emails in your inbox. Treat they individually and specially. Send them solutions and remember to put ur company links (affiliate links) at the end of such advices (you will be getting your own commission as soon as they are buying it). Then when you have gathered enough emails with time (building your reputation among them). You can later sources for another product to promote. Just download their emails from your box and send a mass emails to them telling them to check this new products out (your new campaign).

And always remember you are treating them as humans not robots that you will just send links to and expect them to buy like that. And always try to use your initiatives, I can only stand you up and can't push you to run

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
keep dropping your problems and progress, I will see to it later. I have to also work on my own project.

Later.......

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:
keep dropping your problems and progress, I will see to it later. I have to also work on my own project.

Later.......
Ok op...then i need to start replying these 100+ love inbox messages and to be polite as well with them angry

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

With your comment sir, it means you have not been following the class. If you have been following you should have noticed that we are still on Facebook stage gathering friends and getting ourselves familiarized with them. Please sir try to get familiar with the class except if you have other motives behind your comment.

Thanks.

I have diligently followed the class from page 1 and I mean no harm with my comment, maybe I am just anxious like you said.

I am also not so new to some of your ideas, I first came in contact with Clickbank in 2008, I spent over $200 on Google AdWords and wrote some articles to ezine directories and was able to make only 2 sales with a commission of $64

Even that amount I couldn't cash out as I was not able to open my US Bank account.

I learnt at that time from one Lateef Olajide who claim to have made so much money from selling a Dog eBook on Clickbank,

It was a US Clickbank, faced with tax issues and my inability to get the US Bank account then....I just quit but I really loved that they pay weekly via direct deposit

Recently, I have renewed interest in Clickbank from some new developments and have opened the account and also payoneer. I have even opened a GT dorm account

I have been trying to raise some cash to get some paid ads on buysellads dot com

Then I stumbled on this thread and I am seeing some really cool ideas and also I like Op teaching approach.

But u know that anxiousness to chop Clickbank dollars has not left me hence my submission

I must also say Op is quite patient as a trained teacher that he is

I have contacted you to buy the complete package and will do before Friday

I believe that with my old experience and what you are teaching here....I must make it this time around.

So Op and fellow colleagues, let's go there

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:
Ok op...then i need to start replying these 100+ love inbox messages and to be polite as well with them angry

Just play along.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
yandevboy:

I have diligently followed the class from page 1 and I mean no harm with my comment, maybe I am just anxious like you said.

I am also not so new to some of your ideas, I first came in contact with Clickbank in 2008, I spent over $200 on Google AdWords and wrote some articles to ezine directories and was able to make only 2 sales with a commission of $64

Even that amount I couldn't cash out as I was not able to open my US Bank account.

I learnt at that time from one Lateef Olajide who claim to have made so much money from selling a Dog eBook on Clickbank,

It was a US Clickbank, faced with tax issues and my inability to get the US Bank account then....I just quit but I really loved that they pay weekly via direct deposit

Recently, I have renewed interest in Clickbank from some new developments and have opened the account and also payoneer. I have even opened a GT dorm account

I have been trying to raise some cash to get some paid ads on buysellads dot com

Then I stumbled on this thread and I am seeing some really cool ideas and also I like Op teaching approach.

But u know that anxiousness to chop Clickbank dollars has not left me hence my submission

I must also say Op is quite patient as a trained teacher that he is

I have contacted you to buy the complete package and will do before Friday

I believe that with my old experience and what you are teaching here....I must make it this time around.

So Op and fellow colleagues, let's go there

Welcome to the class sir. Good evening and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let's keep updating about our issues and tackle them

I will soon upload my ebooks and I will be using it for practical here. I will be showing the step by step of driving traffic to it.

So guys pray make my books dey ready on time make we take am run show for class cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

We are not starting mass mailing now. First try to trap their emails in your inbox. Treat they individually and specially. Send them solutions and remember to put ur company links (affiliate links) at the end of such advices (you will be getting your own commission as soon as they are buying it). Then when you have gathered enough emails with time (building your reputation among them). You can later sources for another product to promote. Just download their emails from your box and send a mass emails to them telling them to check this new products out (your new campaign).

And always remember you are treating them as humans not robots that you will just send links to and expect them to buy like that. And always try to use your initiatives, I can only stand you up and can't push you to run
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please guys where can I see pictures albums of white rich dudes. I need it for a project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
I can only remember where to get random badass home interiors sha. If that could be of any assistance.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Something like this.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
http://www.hdnicewallpapers.com/

select house/bungalow category. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
TTYMODE:
I can only remember where to get random badass home interiors sha. If that could be of any assistance.

You can also share that with me. But I really need picture album of a young and handsome rich dude. It will help a lot.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gr8tsuccess: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
@bobowaja thank you for the wonderful work you doing here, i have been following this from begining till now. Pls there as was a link you shared about where one can get a picture of a beautful girl, pls can u help me with.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gr8tsuccess: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja thank you for the wonderful work you are doing here, i have been following this from begining till now. Pls there was a link you shared about where one can get a picture of a beautful girl, pls can u help me with.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
bobowaja thank you for the wonderful work you are doing here, i have been following this from begining till now. Pls there was a link you shared about where one can get a picture of a beautful girl, pls can u help me with.

Starnow dot com... . Plenty girl pictures full there, just make sure you note the one you are using, so that you can come back for more
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Meklex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Subtlelad:

Starnow dot com... . Plenty girl pictures full there, just make sure you note the one you are using, so that you can come back for more
how do I navigate the site to get the pictures?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.