Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216414 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
TTYMODE:
And does naija facebook account opening needs a special tweak?

After creating a Facebook account with naija ip using foreign female name and picture. Go ahead and set all your details to privacy. I.e "only me can view"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
TTYMODE:
And does naija facebook account opening needs a special tweak?

After creating a Facebook account with naija ip using foreign female name and picture. Go ahead and set all your details to privacy. I.e "only me call view"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
@clickbnkgod
I used Facebook uploader to upload d contact,is it adviceable or I shud use gmail
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:

After creating a Facebook account with naija ip using foreign female name and picture. Go ahead and set all your details to privacy. I.e "only me call view"
What will happen if i didn't put them on privacy set?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@clickbnkgod
I used Facebook uploader to upload d contact,is it adviceable or I shud use gmail

Uploader, it is what everyone has been using. Go to find friends and click on gmail to upload list. Not that you are uploading from Gmail directly. Facebook assumes that the google.csv file that I sent to you was downloaded from Gmail. Please don't get confused.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingofthemall:
What will happen if i didn't put them on privacy set?

If you don't set it to private, anyone can know where you are from. Which may not be good for your marketing career (because sentiment abounds everywhere).
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
wowww am glad am here again, no be beans o.....................i opened Fb Accounts, even thou i have just 15 friends they blocked it and asked for picture, and ive sent it to them. if i may ask boss, can i use my male fb account, thou i only have us friends on it mostly.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tosinex:
wowww am glad am here again, no be beans o.....................i opened Fb Accounts, even thou i have just 15 friends they blocked it and asked for picture, and ive sent it to them. if i may ask boss, can i use my male fb account, thou i only have us friends on it mostly.

If you think you can attract them with your male profile, go ahead there is nothing bad in that.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:

If you think you can attract them with your male profile, go ahead there is nothing bad in that.
okay thanks! I'll opened another FB account sha and also where can I get free PLR and MRR materials to lecture my followers on my chosen niche! I thought you said you are going to give us some

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tosinex:
okay thanks! I'll opened another FB account sha and also where can I get free PLR and MRR materials to lecture my followers on my chosen niche! I thought you said you are going to give us some

The PLR articles and other needed materials are all included in the complete package file.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:

The PLR articles and other needed materials are all included in the complete package file.
Aww! I no hol kudi 4nw jare!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:

If you don't set it to private, anyone can know where you are from. Which may not be good for your marketing career (because sentiment abounds everywhere).
I understand..thanks!

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ veepeeN, it is not a trap but meanwhile try to open another account with plan B as an alternative.
Alright boss. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good evening here.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Good evening here.....
Evening boss....anything for us?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Since 5days ago,i am finally unbanned by anti spam bot...Diaris GOD ooo

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by walexmini(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
9c work here op. I av followed every process posted here and all was successfull but d only problem am having here is that when my affiliate link is generated on clickbank, i do a test run by copying and check the url if its working, yea it works definitely but when i scroll down the page, i couldn't see my username.

I wanna ask now if its their new ways or i av done something wrong?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
walexmini:
9c work here op. I av followed every process posted here and all was successfull but d only problem am having here is that when my affiliate link is generated on clickbank, i do a test run by copying and check the url if its working, yea it works definitely but when i scroll down the page, i couldn't see my username.

Do as if you want to purchase the offer ..

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
walexmini:

Have you shortened it ? post the link here let us confirmed it for you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
rufans:

We don't need to monetize everything ma'am
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by odicity: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
bing keeps rejecting by gtbank instant mastercard. how can handle anyway out?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
baba11:

Me ma'am ?

I'm a guy na .

BTW , he said he didn't see his name on the product page .

And I said for him ti see his name he needs to act as if he wants to purchase the product ..

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2017
rufans:

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2017
I keep getting an error message anytime I want to crosscheck a product link on clickbank using my naija ip.?
note that I m able to log in successful without VPN buh na to confirm the link na b my issue ? any solution to this please?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Harmony222:
I keep getting an error message anytime I want to crosscheck a product link on clickbank using my naija ip.?
note that I m able to log in successful without VPN buh na to confirm the link na b my issue ? any solution to this please?
Copy and paste it into your URL,wait till it is fully loaded.It should be there!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Facebook page opened in personal naija account, admin rights given to naija account with foreign details.

Moving on again.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Femsmart(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
TTYMODE:
Facebook page opened in personal naija account, admin rights given to naija account with foreign details.

Moving on again.

You sha no wan gree... Oyinbo must pay this year definitely. $100K/month is the prayer. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Femsmart(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
odicity:
bing keeps rejecting by gtbank instant mastercard. how can handle anyway out?

Use Access Bank. Thank me later.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Good morning here everyone. Hope your night was good?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes bro.. Yours?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Good morning op and kudos to you for the wonderful work you are doing.

At this juncture on Page 62, it will be heartening to hear testimonies of 1 or 2 Clickbank sales from the techniques shared by op so far
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
yandevboy:

Good morning op and kudos to you for the wonderful work you are doing.

At this juncture on Page 62, it will be heartening to hear testimonies of 1 or 2 Clickbank sales from the techniques shared by op so far

With your comment sir, it means you have not been following the class. If you have been following you should have noticed that we are still on Facebook stage gathering friends and getting ourselves familiarized with them. Please sir try to get familiar with the class except if you have other motives behind your comment.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.