Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Confused About Which State To Live In America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confused About Which State To Live In America (1309 Views)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About Which State To Live In America by Kondomondo(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Guys i have been granted a visa few weeks ago but i am confused about where to live as a Nigerian and also a hustler. I like New York City but i seam not to here much of what Nigerian are doing there. I heard of texas too but then it seams only guys there are bring cars back home. Am confused so my question is which state in USA can a Nigerian Cope fast with the hustle

Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by Rahe: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2017
please, i need help on hw u got ur visa
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by Horus(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2017
The Citiy where African-Americans are doing best economically is Atlanta. (State of Georgia,). With the second highest percentage of African-Americans with college degrees (D.C. is the first), Atlanta is definitely one of America’s most educated and fastest growing African-American cities. As the city expands, jobs and opportunities continue to increase.
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by Originalsly: 3:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmmm..... granted a visa and wants to know in which state to live.Really?
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 3:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Am in MD, looks nice for me!!!!
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 31, 2017
New Jersey
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by napoleon77(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomondo:
Guys i have been granted a visa few weeks ago but i am confused about where to live as a Nigerian and also a hustler. I like New York City but i seam not to here much of what Nigerian are doing there. I heard of texas too but then it seams only guys there are bring cars back home. Am confused so my question is which state in USA can a Nigerian Cope fast with the hustle

You applied for a US visa.

You did not know where to stay in the US

The US embassy granted you a visa (for what purpose) even though you do not know where in the US you would stay?

Interesting
Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by collinsfbi(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomondo:

Go to Indianapolis, that is where immigrant newbies stay before they are good enough to relocate to wherever they want because is very cheap to live. Cheap rent, cheap bill and you will see a lot of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by henrydadon(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomondo:

guy you funny oo..did you not make any plan at all before going to the embassy to seek for a visa..

Re: Confused About Which State To Live In America by oloribabs(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomondo:

Kai.... This kind questions you people ask openly, I can't just but smh! Small research you cannot do on your own.
You are just making it difficult for genuine travellers to get Visa to various countries. Does your visa type allow you to work?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Staff Salaries In A 5star Hotel. / Enlisting In The British Army / The Moment A Moving Train Nearly Crushed Two Malawian Women To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.