Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (55329 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by Metronomy(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:
I got small boobs and proud of it
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
You say you no like the breast God give you. You dey go envy Cosy Orjiaku breast. You see your life as copy cat want to kill you now.
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I've dated a girl whose chest s as flat as hers and I never complained for once about her small breast and we cool like that.

Wetin make this lady go enlarge her boob's if not to be called a slay mama on Instagram
Between you and your ex-girl, it is not about you, it is about her and her feeling. Your feeling about her is secondary.
I agree with her, she deserves noticeable chest. At least, if that would made her feel confident and secured. It's not easy to be a woman with flat chest,it is like a man with tiny d!ck.
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:

sweetie theres no even small boobs there all I see is a flat board..bt u cute n maybe with a good confidence that money cnt buy,,

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2017
LVMedia:
Former BBA contestant, Huddah Monroe, who surgically enlarged her breasts, rushes to the U.S, after suffering a life threatening complication
She shared on her insagram page captioning
"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
#SUPERDOCTORS
#MajorAfricanSauce"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRm8XrjKDz/?hl=en

After Posting this...She disables comment so as to be safe from clapback

See Photos Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/ex-bba-contestant-huddah-monroe-who.html?m=1

bt sometime I wonder n ask,is it that there was no more clay for God to put there or intentionally wanted her to hv it this smallonly the creator knows best..
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
This girl Needs help! Psychological one couple with some Konk on the head!!!
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by sheyinoni(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by nwosu35: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:

I love you for this. . . Send me a personal mail so we talk Chibuikenwosu35@gmail.com
Title use nairaland
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by Momoh7(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
The Mata just make me weak If na me i go call doctor 92010
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by Oxster(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:

Pls send a pics of it,,,i'd really wanna see it
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:
Not sure anyone will be happy to have a small boob. That's the beauty of a woman..
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by smartkester(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:
let me see it to be sure if it is small. You might be lying
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by wasuka14(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ewo aya e peli bi ikole.
LVMedia:
Former BBA contestant, Huddah Monroe, who surgically enlarged her breasts, rushes to the U.S, after suffering a life threatening complication
She shared on her insagram page captioning
"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
#SUPERDOCTORS
#MajorAfricanSauce"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRm8XrjKDz/?hl=en

After Posting this...She disables comment so as to be safe from clapback

See Photos Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/ex-bba-contestant-huddah-monroe-who.html?m=1
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by OneManLegion(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:

If na your wife or sister get that kind 1% boobs, you go like am?

It's not my problem if my sister has those kinda boobs. My wife won't because I won't marry a flat-chested lady.

Before you attempt to retort that if I won't marry one, who would I expect to marry her, I should tell you that all men aren't the same. Boobs mean nothing to some people.
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by Donchucky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
jejemanito:
I don't blame her jor

Did you see her before pic?

The thing no just dey na

E just be like wetin them tile

GUY U GET BAD MOUTH. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by inchristalone(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Recommend who for who? God forbid!
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by vexing(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:
Pishure of your boobs or wedontbelieveit
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by wintersnow(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
TPAND:

You're fcking pretty
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by sampsun(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
hakeem4:
who send you ?

Girls with little boobs should stop taking ampiclox so that the drugs doesn't mistake the boobs as boil and kill it angry grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by pwettyesther(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
jejemanito:
I don't blame her jor

Did you see her before pic?

The thing no just dey na

E just be like wetin them tile

U wicked oooo..tile kwa? grin

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by fyxboss(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2017
harriet412:
LMAO... the babe no even get any boobs before gringringrin
Flat like door
Lol, she can't even compete with u, she's got NOTHING
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by uss25dec: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2017
This jst because of men's attention. later, women wud vomit one nonsense statement dat men r useless but they are the most useless creature who dnt knw wat dey r doing, who dnt knw who they r, n dnt knw wat dey want. May God help the
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by harriet412(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
fyxboss:
Lol, she can't even compete with u, she's got NOTHING

Ikr??
Re: Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) by scoundrel(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
If she had a child while possessing her default boobs, would the milk store in her torso instead, would she grow boobs in three months or would her body not produce any form of nourishment for the baby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.