Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (113371 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by AlexReports(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
@attentionmagazines

SHOCKER!!! Fake American Surgeon Kills Nigerian Beauty Queen In Failed Buttocks Enlargement Surgery. PHOTOS

An American Surgeon based in Lagos Nigeria has taken to her heels after killing a Nigeria Beauty Queen in a failed fat transfer surgery for buttocks and hips enlargement. The Face of Democracy Transformation 2013 Winner Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam has died on February 3rd after a 31days coma from December 30th when the surgical operation was proceeded.

According to investigations by ATTENTION MAGAZINE, The American uncertified Surgeon, Dr. Anu proceeded on the fat transfer surgery at her Med Contour Cosmetic Surgery after having several cases and records of surgery failures and complications. Infact, recently two top Lagos Big Babes have been victims of her misplaced professional ethics and operations, which led to improper shift of their buttocks during the surgeries conducted by Dr. Anu.

The surgery went soar, when fats that where meant to be transferred to her hips got into her lungs and caused her to drift into coma, even after she was immediately rushed to Vedic Hospital in Lekki, where she was placed on life support, before she was transferred to Lagos University Teaching Hospital, which was where she died 32 days after while in coma.

The organiser of Face of Democracy Nigeria Pageant, Alexander Ajagbonno has expressed regrets and bitterness over the loss of Queen Miriam Onwuzuligbo, who was the 2nd runner-up in the 2013 edition of Face of Democracy Nigeria, an outcome which the deceased refused to accept claiming that she merited the 1st crown.

She dragged the organisers to court for legal interventions until last year when the case was finally dismissed. The death of Queen Miriam may be disheartening, but also a lesson to other young ladies, who would not carry out critical research in a particular clinic before engaging them in such sensitive services.

The American citizen, Dr. Anu has had several professional scandals, ranging from poorly conducted surgeries to complications as a medical practitioner.

However, since the last failed surgery on Queen Nneka, she halted all activities on social media including her 43k followers Instagram handle @med_contour, where she was use to posting frequently. Research shows that she may be in hiding.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/shocker-fake-american-surgeon-kills.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by AlexReports(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sad
Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by decatalyst(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
That is what happens when you have beauty without brain.

Unfortunately, I do not have any RIP to give at this time.

279 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Chepos1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Women will never b OK with wat God gave them and this have been causing problems for them since Eve had contact with the devil.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by kiiingemmy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Download Trending Music : Peruzzi Ft Zlatan - Bayi Bayi

Download Below

https://afribaze.com.ng/music/afro/2846-peruzzi-bayi-bayi-ft-zlatan
Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by BiafranBushBoy: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol

Imagine her statement if she had come out successful...

"My backside is my selling point"

"I will only date a rich guy who can handle my backside"

"My backside is natural and I am a hardworking woman"

Daniella Okeke caused all these...

Hope she utilize the backside well in hell...

163 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Spar7tan(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Go show dem your ugly ass In heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I just hope that her buttocks is safe and sound.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by kay29000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by DRPAIT123(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
What are you looking for again, God already made everything beautiful in you.
May God give the Family the fortitude to bear the loss

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by millionboi2: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Suicide

D wound must have refused to heal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by sukerefakere(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Toke, how market??

Btw, I can't find my RIP where I kept it...
embarassed embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sorry ooh,R.I.P

but your ynarsh no bad before,na d person wey u won impressed will go for anoda backa

11 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Emmezy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
She wan to be with them Nicki Abi
���

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by TechCapon(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol. She may be dead but her buttocks lives on

25 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Kendumazy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eeyah! Rip to her. My sincere condolences her family. One of Alexreport customers. Alexreport, accept my sincere condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by israelmao(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Be contented with what you have ,many worries people face spring from trying to be who they are not.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by laosy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shey na by Force to be like Nicky ni , Yaff just waste your life!

12 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Yuceeluv(f): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wow!

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by visijo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dear attractive women , not everyone wants you, sometimes hello means “hello” stop acting like queen Elizabeth’s grandchildren

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
More nigerian dumb slay queens to die soon....chei !!onyialexx.... tokemakinwa ....tonto dike.... ini edo see what you ve caused

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
What will dis one tell God?

11 Likes 1 Share

I just hope the living can learn from the dead

8 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by Stanweezy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
The people she wants to impress with the Ikebe are now laughing below

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by maxweb(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atleast she can be using the bumbum to slay for Satan in hell.
Nonsense bomboclat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by theoldpretender(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
DRPAIT123:
What are you looking for again, God already made everything beautiful in you.
May God give the Family the fortitude to bear the loss

Some years ago, I was watching a CNN report about a legit Brazillian plastic surgeon.

The guy said that most of the ladies that come to his office are already good looking enough. Infact the guy would even tell them that they don't really need his services. It even got to a point where the guy was sending some would be patients to counselling.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am sorry, but I do not have pity for her.
Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by moscobabs(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why u have to use the word "Killed"?

Sey the man asked her to come for buttock enlargement?

Don't u know that when a lady his beautiful without brain, her life suffers it?
Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by HaryoBamex(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Beauty without brain....

U just fine, na dust full your head.

7 Likes

Re: Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu by EternalYouth(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is she trying to attract Apostle?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.