Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Gov.yahaya Bello & The Kogi Suvs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.yahaya Bello & The Kogi Suvs (519 Views)

Yahaya Bello: The Unending Controversy Of Salary Backlogs / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov.yahaya Bello & The Kogi Suvs by azimibraun: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2017
I wish to express my concern over what I have noticed in Kogi state as it concerns the very many SUVs procured by the Kogi state government. I know a lot of folks have expressed varying opinions on the quantum and class of those SUVs. While some opined that those vehicles are a little bit too exotic and expensive for the government appointees in relation to their expected contributions to the state; considering also te humongous amount of money it will require to service and maintain those wonders on wheels, Others think it was a wise decision to purchase them an disbursed them to the various political appointees. As it as been and will continue to be, every group will readily justify their position on the SUvs. I don't want to pitch my tent with any of those groups,rather I will make this observation of mine known to the governor through this medium and others at my disposal to tell the Kogi state governor, whom I know is a Nairalander to " Call to order" some of is appointees who drive recklessly and abuse these vehicles he gave to them to drive government's policies and programmes. The vehicles are a tool of work hence they should be used by Bello"s appointees as such. A visit to lokoja the state capital will show you, with how much disregard a commissioners or a local council chairman drives a 20millio plus SUV like a BMX bicycle with reckless abandon. Governor Bello warn your appointees or better still, organise a seminar/ workshop for them on how to properly use their " Tool of Work" vehicles appropriately. They are not vehicles for clubbing in Abuja or pulling stunts within kogi roads. Just my observation and contribution to father land. I will be glad if this makes front page because, I know some other persons have observed this in their own states so we give them the opportunity to advice their various governments. It may not be about vehicles alone. State government properties should be used and managed decently. Our various economies are bleeding as a result of these damages and wastages and our kids are watching and learning the abusive use of these vehicles. TGIF to you all.
Re: Gov.yahaya Bello & The Kogi Suvs by keche7(f): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
REOPEN KSU... Bello we are tired of seating at home when other students are in school learning.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Sues Union Newspapers On N90Billion Asset Declaration / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes / Former Minister Caught Using A Fidget Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.