Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (46826 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Afonja king
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Moving4: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Cute house
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Oyinbo ooo!!
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by BabaCommander: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Good one.

But why she build am for inside bush na?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Charlietrie(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmmm from her looks, she should not be more than 25, and kabiesi is about 80. cry
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by rhektor(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
So what's our business?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by bebe2(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:
.See their knuckles chaii...

..these ones done bleach tire
...I must look beautiful

Where is she working

There is nothing wrong with her knuckles.

Just say congratulations and tap into her blessings

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2017
stane007:
Olori Ola Adeyemi, last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi just built a house for her mom. She shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption:

Mummy..... I have always promise to make you happy no matter what... U built a life for me and I build a house for you mum... You went through a lot to gave birth to me... I spent 11months inside ur womb before you gave birth to me...
I have always prayed to Almighty Allah to grant you longlife to eat d fruit of ur labour... I have always promise to make you proud and happy momma...Now, it is a dream that came to reality... And I thank my Husband HRM OBA LAMIDI OLAYIWOLA ADEYEMI III for been a pillar of support... You are 1 in a Million kiss kiss#1ofmy2017goalsfulfiled#. #makingmommaproud#

Congratulations Queen Ola and Momma. More pics below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/check-out-house-alaafin-of-oyos-last.html

Her English is an apology
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Apina(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Not hating in anyway but how's this news? @ Seun, gradually, ur site is getting more unappealing by the day. Tonto Dikeh spits, it gets to front-page, Davido takes a dump, immediately they forward it to the first page one gets to see when they click on nairaland. Of what benefit is her building her mum a house to us? Its really getting irritating by the day.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2017
that's good, spread the money
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by shams040(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
delishpot:

Happens. The baby may be a late developer. If the baby is not in distress but has not matured enough to be delivered safely, doctors let it be while they monitor things. But the 3 years one I don't believe.

Yes o...so long as the placenta too is still intact ba. I've been learning babes...na A+ I intend to get for the course o grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by wickedworld: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
This oba wicked O, why he know marry this mama and leave this small girl alone for his son.

The mama will fit him wella
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by KennyID17(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why is the young queen shooting "royal bullets" anyhow............ angry

As in cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by NaijaNaWaa: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
But that post is riddled with royal bullets shaa ooo...
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2017
The love for mum toooo big jooor
A first love of all
A caretaker
A best friend
An adviser

......Mums are great ....God bless our mums

....Like if u agree with me
....Share if you really love your Mum

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Now I see the kind of girls that these our great Yoruba Kings marry. These are girls from very little beginnings who needed a place to call home. No wonder they can afford to marry 15 women and none is ready to divorce on account of plural marriage, na girls wey dem supposed helep without taking advantage of, dem dey convert to wives.

God Bless our Kabiyesi oh.

What are you saying. Is it a crime for one to have a humble beginning ?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by DisGuy: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:
Not hating in anyway but how's this news? @ Seun, gradually, ur site is getting more unappealing by the day. Tonto Dikeh spits, it gets to front-page, Davido takes a dump, immediately they forward it to the first page one gets to see when they click on nairaland. Of what benefit is her building her mum a house to us? Its really getting irritating by the day.

and if you check properly. you'll notice those are the one s that get the most clicks....so the question is why are they clicking when its of no benefit 'us'
in fact some click just to comment 'kmt useless thread'

demand and supply?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by xreal: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:

..these ones done bleach tire
...I must look beautiful

Where is she working

In zha falace, in zhe ozher room.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by shegra58: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
SEE her Ibadan English. Smh
speak your lagos own make we hear now person build house for her mama u dey here dey correct english
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
adeoba2008:

What are you saying. Is it a crime for one to have a humble beginning ?
You didnt catch the drift, I guess.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Now I see the kind of girls that these our great Yoruba Kings marry. These are girls from very little beginnings who needed a place to call home. No wonder they can afford to marry 15 women and none is ready to divorce on account of plural marriage, na girls wey dem supposed helep without taking advantage of, dem dey convert to wives.

God Bless our Kabiyesi oh.

Spot on
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Mum and daughter are quite pretty in my eyes
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
shegra58:
speak your lagos own make we hear now person build house for her mama u dey here dey correct english
Are you from the 3,800 part of Nigeria? cheesy cheesy

Eran sikin (chicken) cheesy cheesy
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Dipville(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:

..these ones done bleach tire ...I must look beautiful

Where is she working .
Keep it up....#opinionist#
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
na daughter wey dey think be That like my sister, not all those ingrate girls wey full outside now
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by tayo200(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
where is the mother pls...all I see is cute girls
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by shegra58: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Are you from the 3,800 part of Nigeria? cheesy cheesy

Eran sikin (chicken) cheesy cheesy
are u also from the 5,000 (keep the change bro) part of Nigeria(Mide kede)?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2017
How is this new for heavens sake?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by emi14: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
And it made headline
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Shome36(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2017
and how is this a news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Facts About The North / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.