Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (46793 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
And you must put it on social media because you bought a house for your mom undecided
Let me know when you snap your v@gyn@ and put it on instagram
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:
.See their knuckles chaii...

..these ones done bleach tire
...I must look beautiful

Where is she working

You must be blind.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the knuckles of both women.

Its normal for certain parts of the body (knuckles, elbows and knees) to be partly darker than other parts of the body.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2017
shegra58:
are u also from the 5,000 (keep the change bro) part of Nigeria(Mide kede)?
hahaha same noni. Both 3,800 and keep the change, same noni. Ibadan nile cheesy cheesy awon ti oluyole
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
I have always prayed to Almighty Allah to grant you longlife to eat d fruit of ur labour... I have always promise to make you proud and happy momma...Now, it is a dream that came to reality...

Am happy for you, may you have the same of opportunity of eating the fruits of your labour ameen.

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:

..these ones done bleach tire
...I must look beautiful

Where is she working
at least,be happy wit good tins 4 once,am sure u too wil lov to do same for parent if u hv one,common BE HAPPY.

save ur stress by quoting me cos i dnt open a thread twice.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Build or refurbish?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by positivelord: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2017
last35:
Bleaching generation...

Why not appreciate good thing for once

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:

..these ones done bleach tire ...I must look beautiful

Where is she working .
in alaafin's palace.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by breezeng: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2017
I think she's working under Kabiesi. Hope Kabiesi will do same for his other wife's. Nice one, but when are u building one for your Dad? Or something in remembrance if he's no more
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Baby wife of old useless cargo built house without job. As odoyo people cheer!
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Now I see the kind of girls that these our great Yoruba Kings marry. These are girls from very little beginnings who needed a place to call home. No wonder they can afford to marry 15 women and none is ready to divorce on account of plural marriage, na girls wey dem supposed helep without taking advantage of, dem dey convert to wives.

God Bless our Kabiyesi oh.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Hmm. She used brown roof. grin
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2017
slap1:
Hmm. She used brown roof. grin
Mumu
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why is the young queen shooting "royal bullets" anyhow............ angry

Aren't you aware she was not allow to finish with her NCE Program at Oyo by the old cargo (agbaya) as she was sighted during her TP Program and was disallow to continue with her program just to turn to a sex machine . That's the reason for the bullet and mind you if a prospective student doesn't has English or core subjects he or she can still be given admission into college of education...
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You must be blind.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the knuckles of both women.

Its normal for certain parts of the body (knuckles, elbows and knees) to be partly darker than other parts of the body.

Get your facts right

Excluding two people, all members of my immediate and extended families are all light skinned and I'm yet to see any with black knuckle

for your info; black knuckles are evidence of bleaching

FFK's wife

P square' wife

just to mention a few

Google will help you check their pictures

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:
11 months of pregnancy? shocked

She might be right: who knows?
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
SEE her Ibadan English. Smh

We have seen your 'Harvardious' grammatical construction.

Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poverty is not good. You can see that it was poverty that pushed her into marrying an old man.

They never had a decent house
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
delishpot:

Happens. The baby may be a late developer. If the baby is not in distress but has not matured enough to be delivered safely, doctors let it be while they monitor things. But the 3 years one I don't believe.

Not where I live.

Induced labor or c section will be the order of the day.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Archaa:

Get your facts right

Excluding two people, all members of my immediate and extended families are all light skinned and I'm yet to see any with black knuckle

for your info; black knuckles are evidence of bleaching

FFK's wife

P square' wife

just to mention a few

Google will help you check their pictures

Get a life boy and mind your business. #inspectorknuckles

Stop fascinating over the people's knuckles and getting time on Google checking and comparing images.

You could use the time spent to do much more productive things in your life.
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gold diggers. The mother is even still well endowed. I can't see the Alafin digging deep into this lady's well at all. At most, just a momentary 5mins pouring grin
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Get a life boy and mind your business. #inspectorknuckles

Stop fascinating over the people's knuckles and getting time on Google checking and comparing images.

You could use the time spent to do much more productive things in your life.

you sound so pained. ..huh

#stopbleaching

#itmakesyousmell

#beproudofyourskin

#itgotsideeffect

one day you must be forced to quit and you will looking like a baboon
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by shegra58: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hahaha same noni. Both 3,800 and keep the change, same noni. Ibadan nile cheesy cheesy awon ti oluyole
osorire oke'badan yo si gbe o grin
Jacksparr0w127:
osorire oke'badan yo si gbe o
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
the house looks like her English. nice move though
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Obalegend: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why is the young queen shooting "royal bullets" anyhow............ angry
I thought I was the only one that observed that
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

We have seen your 'Harvardious' grammatical construction.

Mtcheeew...
who is this 'thing'
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by 2shur: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abegi.

Opo

Cheap aous .
And why must Yoruba bleach.
80 percent Yoruba women bleach
Wtf
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
SEE her Ibadan English. Smh
grin grin tongue
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Jay542(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
I hope her mum saw that caption
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nmanuanu(f): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
One more thing for you to do... share your knuckle cream with your mum grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Facts About The North / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.