Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) (46767 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Newsmic: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Photos)

Queen Damilola, one of the wives of 83-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, has finally apologized to Alaafin after leaving her marriage with the King and accusing him of planning to harm her, IgbereTV reports.

In 2020, queen Damilola decided to quit her almost five-year-old marriage with Alaafin and not to return to the palace after accusing the king of constantly threatening and harassing her. The 24-year-old mother of two twin boys also claimed that the king was planning to kidnap her, adding that her life and that of her family was in danger. However, the elders in her family who didn't accept her decision ordered her to return to the palace and pleaded with the monarch for forgiveness on her behalf.

After her long absence in the palace, she re-considered her actions and decided to seek Alaafin's forgiveness. Taking to her Instagram handle on Sunday 31st October, 2021, she wrote;

"I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TENDER UNRESERVED APOLOGIES TO THE ENTIRE FAMILIES OF ADEYEMI ( ALAAFIN OF OYO) OVER MY LAST POST. PLS I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I’M NOT UNDER DURESS IN SENDING THIS MESSAGE AND THAT I’M IN GOOD STATE OF MIND.
THAT ALL THAT I SAID IN MY LAST POST ABOUT LEAVING THE PALACE AND THAT ALAAFIN WAS NOT TAKING CARE OF ME AND ALL WHAT I SAID NEGATIVELY CONCERNING HIM(ALAAFIN) WAS FALSE IT WAS FRIENDS THAT MISLEAD ME AND OUT OF FRUSTRATION.BUT NOW THINGS ARE CLEAR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY FOR TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE ROYAL FAMILY.
I HAVE BEEN TO LAGOS AND ABUJA TO SEEK FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. I WRITE THIS IN TEARS AND BEG EVERY GOOD MOTHER TO PLS PLEAD TO MY HUSBAND( ALAAFIN OF OYO) ON MY BEHAVE TO FORGIVE ME. AND TO ALL THOSE THAT CONTRIBUTE ONE MONEY OF THE OTHER WHEN I GET BACK TO PALACE I WILL DEFINITELY REFUND YOU PEOPLE. THANKS
IT’S FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME ...."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsyL_DIHN3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1404844/queen-damilola-apologizes-alaafin-oyo-begs-accept-back-photos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Accept her and die quick..

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fine woman, but I can't see why she wants to go back to the alaafin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Auntie cannot understand the language her account balance is speaking of recent.

The Future Don Dey Confuse Confusion grin

527 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by obiekunie01: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy cheesy

Auntie cannot understand the language her account balance is speaking of recent.

gbamsolutely!

she been think say e dey easy out there.

and on top of that, no man wants to be in the bad book of the alafin by being seen chopping wetin oba don chop! cheesy

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by godofuck231: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na now she understand watin marriage be , because she and the man de one roof you think say em don become your mate? Go outside and look into the palace then you will realise your status as an ordinary woman , it’s optional anyways, cucumber de .

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Authoreety: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
No be she dey upload pinshure the other day, con dey talk say she get suitor

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Bola146(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gobe, you should never start what you can't continue in life

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
She done see say na fck boys remain outside, come add am sapa. No more money to buy bleaching cream.

I wish her love and light.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
It is becoming embarrassing for our first class Alaafin to become involved in all these Instagram twitter palaver. It is falling of hand. Alaafin has seen and sampled enough.. I wish our dear king would stop now and continue to render elderly advice to SW governors and work assiduously for the growth of Yorubaland.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Iamicekid(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
I said this thing on a previous post that this girl go come back to beg, Na a whole Alafin u dey drag online, werey don broke con dey find her way back, most 9ja ladies is always what u can give them or what they can gain from you they term love broke ass

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by festacman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

So, why this 'grandpa' option?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by flokii: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't know how possible it is for an olori that left the king's palace and accused the king of crimes she now claims are false to return to the aafin..

How will you say friends misled you with all the privileges you had as queen to the paramount ruler of the Oyo empire.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by EmptyGarden(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sister feel free to accuse the devil, it was clearly the work of the devil.
Definitely a joke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by EmptyGarden(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
festacman:
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

So wetin you dey wait for na? Abi you no handsome reach? Or 'heavily' no dey your loaded?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by siofra(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy cheesy

Well done!!! I didn't know she opened a bank account through you or that somehow you have access to her bank account.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by festacman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
EmptyGarden:

So wetin you dey wait for na? Abi you no handsome reach? Or 'heavily' no dey your loaded?

Not available.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by FisifunKododada: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Her money don finish niyen

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

Well done!!! I didn't know she opened a bank account through you or that somehow you have access to her bank account.
Auntie, this one my comment come dey pepper you like this, are you related to Queen Damilola?

38 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by EmmySparky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
festacman:

bros u be gay?...grab her na

23 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by festacman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
EmmySparky:
bros u be gay?...grab her na

I don't do thr**some. I am not available.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin

Kai. This hot babe... embarassed undecided

Modified : checked other pix... too much Dulux.

Wish her the best.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:
She done see say na fck boys remain outside, come add am sapa. No more money to buy bleaching cream.

I wish her love and light.

With no shishi,,,,, Kporporgri geng cheesy
They must have milked her to dryness.

22 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by boolet: 2:55am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Fine woman, but I can't see why she wants to go back to the alaafin
Really? Well, she ran out of funds for the lifestyle she's come to know for 5 years.

11 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Michelle55: 3:51am On Nov 01, 2021
It's not always greener on the other side. She has realised that and wishes to make a U turn but I can't say if the royal house would accept her back.

Sapa plus fvck boys don show her shege, Hanty gats give herself brain.

19 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by CUMIN: 4:43am On Nov 01, 2021
At 24 she still need to be with a young pounder not an old man.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2021
She is going to palace to cash out pay those people first before going. because you were broke no free money again from King

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2021
She has been threatened.

People contributed money that she will return when she gets back to the palace

8 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
That gender always act foolish and think later. SMH!

16 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2021
This one na sapa nice one.
Buhari's change na ur mate! grin

12 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by obo389(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
This is what money can cause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / 7 Facts About The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.