Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) (30132 Views)

Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by ajoskele(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
.On 7th, March 2017, Arakunrin Akeredolu set up a committee to look into the salary arrears owed by Dr. Mimiko and gave them two weeks to complete their task.
Just to remind him today is 31st of March, three weeks after. No sign yet. No committee report. No "nothing"!.

Happy Birthday to Mummy Solanke anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
The Afonjas - always the first, the most and the best in all fields

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
why the agada (traditional sword)? is she married to a man from Owo?
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by Collins2028(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
The Governor of Ondo state, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu and his wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, celebrated with an icon, Chief Olufolake Solanke, the first female SAN in Nigeria, on her 85th birthday.

Oboy!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Money is very Good. Even @ 85th birth day, the man was very strong. I touch ur garment to LOOK like u when I will grow old. God Bless you SIR!! LOOKING LOVELY.
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrate to her, she's looking good.
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
oh, really?

I was thinking it was Mrs Ajayi Obe Chukura SAN.

Anyway, congrats to the ICON.
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
She is holding Benin Kingdom staff of office "Eben" Although Akure was formerly under the Benin empire.

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by demslayerrz: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Before opening the thread I already knew it was going to be a Yoruba woman. As an Igbo man, I must confess that when it comes to success stories, the Yoruba's are pacesetters, but when it concerns crime and other evil vices, we Igbos take the lead.

6 Likes

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by Moving4: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congregations to her...
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by Moving4: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=demslayerrz post=55138189][/quote]
What do u think u r saying?Rubbish...!!!
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by demslayerrz: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Moving4:

What do u think u r saying? Rubbish...!!!

Who is this one. Hope you dont have eyes problem?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Happy Happy Birthday to a great woman

God help me to be a pace setter
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by guychidile: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
loads of happiness ma in your celebration.,its not easy to be an elite of a prestigious NBA....I salute you.
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by femolii: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osus will not be happy ooo
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by almudeer: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Happy birthday to an Icon and great woman.
good
Re: Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
More grace, health and peace for Mama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.