Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dog Chase !!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog Chase !!!!! (1664 Views)

Popularity Is Messing With Your Mind : Chase Success / Woman Gives Birth During Wild Police Chase / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
have you ever been chased by dogs before if yes pls share your experience
here is mine first:
I just finished secondary school some years back and i was looking for a job to do pending till i get admitted into higher institution, fast forward after some days of trekking about i finally found a job as a bagger at a pure water company. i was invited to the warehouse, shown around the place and all they told me to resume the next day by 5:30am.. mind you the warehouse was a very small one and is located at the owners boss quarters and they had a gate also i did'nt notice the dogs that day

the next morning by 5:40am i arrived there open the gate and steped inside.
immediately five dogs came out of diffrent corners barking at me.. at that point i could'nt run cos my legs were visibly shaking like someone dancing makossa
i had to stand for 30mins without moving if i had run who knows what might happen .. . .

so guys lets hear yours
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 2:50am On Apr 01, 2017
lol. I was still in ss3 then, just recovered from a leg fracture and so, my left knee was still slightly stiff.

I and two friends went to the 'catholic fathers' house near the school farm to pluck almond fruits. Since we had finished eating ll the pawpaws in the school in preparation for lesson.

We were still plucking and salivating when two massive alsatians tore from behind the house in full speed towards us. I looked back and saw my friends already running at 180km/hr leaving their limping friend alone.

With my stiff knee, I started running... Imagine running with a knee that had been inside POP for two months. Straight and stiff.... One of the dogs almost made chewing stick of my leg when /father' called them back.

I almost broke those two guys head sha o. Dem suppose wait make d dog bite us together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Atk1nson(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Deejay1000:
here is mine first:
I just finished secondary school some years back and i was looking for a job to do pending till i get admitted into higher institution, fast forward after some days of trekking about i finally found a job as a bagger at a pure water company. i was invited to the warehouse, shown around the place and all they told me to resume the next day by 5:30am.. mind you the warehouse was a very small one and is located at the owners boss quarters and they had a gate also i did'nt notice the dogs that day

immediately five dogs came out of diffrent corners barking at me.. at that point i could'nt run cos my legs were visibly shaking like someone dancing makossa
i had to stand for 30mins without moving if i had run who knows what might happen .. . .

so guys lets hear yours

smart move. If you had bolted men, only God knows where you will be today. When I was still in my preteens, there was a dog people used to taunt in a nearby compound. Na so me too go try am alone one day, not knowing the dog was loosed. The dog pursued me on the street and bit me. Thank God for people on the street that shouted on the dog to leave me. Worse is I couldn't even tell my people at home, because that one na another beating. I just manage the pain myself for weeks.

After that day, if my friends dey go taunt the dog, I will just tell them bye bye that I have work to do at home
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. I was still in ss3 then, just recovered from a leg fracture and so, my left knee was still slightly stiff.

I and two friends went to the 'catholic fathers' house near the school farm to pluck almond fruits. Since we had finished eating ll the pawpaws in the school in preparation for lesson.

We were still plucking and salivating when two massive alsatians tore from behind the house in full speed towards us. I looked back and saw my friends already running at 180km/hr leaving their limping friend alone.

With my stiff knee, I started running... Imagine running with a knee that had been inside POP for two months. Straight and stiff.... One of the dogs almost made chewing stick of my leg when /father' called them back.

I almost broke those two guys head sha o. Dem suppose wait make d dog bite us together

hahaaha... i hope you did'nt go back there next time though
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Atk1nson:

smart move. If you had bolted men, only God knows where you will be today. When I was still in my preteens, there was a dog people used to taunt in a nearby compound. Na so me too go try am alone one day, not knowing the dog was loosed. The dog pursued me on the street and bit me. Thank God for people on the street that shouted on the dog to leave me. Worse is I couldn't even tell my people at home, because that one na another beating. I just manage the pain myself for weeks.

After that day, if my friends dey go taunt the dog, I will just tell them bye bye that I have work to do at home
you should have broke the dogs jaw for biting you
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Deejay1000:

hahaaha... i hope you did'nt go back there next time though
wetin? I went back abeg.....with sticks
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
wetin? I went back abeg.....with sticks

grin hope you no kill d dog sha
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Many years ago as a child, I was playing footie with some boys in an open field when our ball flew into the next compound occupied by one Oyibo and his Nigerian wife.

We all knew they had dogs so nobody gree fly fence go comot ball. Ball belonged to my cousin and he will tell momsie who has banned me from playing footie.

Na so I climb fence, one leg in, one leg out only to see 6 angry, hefty dogs barking and wagging their tails crazily. cry I literally froze seated astride the fence with both legs shaking,peed on my pants, crying with hot catarrh flowing from my nose to mouth in Onitsha December harmattan. The Oyibo, heard the noise, came out to his balcony and had a long, good laugh at me before calling the dogs and helping me down from the fence. I still give that house an evil grin till date whenever I'm home and pass Wilkinson Street. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by megareal: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was about six and coming back from a Children's christian club meeting at dusk. Our instructor who lived close by dropped me off at the entrance to my compound which was very long.

Unknown to me, 2 stray dogs had wandered in and when I was almost at the verandah, they started barking and pursued me. I turned round and ran like crazy. Fright lent wings to my leg. We had a drainage at the entrance to our house, na so I crash straight enter am. The dogs stood above me and barked for some minutes and then left.

By the time I crawled out, my father who came to investigate the commotion was there to help. Thank God I didnt break a leg but I was shivering and crying.

Funny thing is we had three dogs, but I don't recall where the wanderers were at. undecided undecided

It was that experience that made me study dogs and learn to befriend them no matter how crazy they are.
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:
Many years ago as a child, I was playing footie with some boys in an open field when our ball flew into the next compound occupied by one Oyibo and his Nigerian wife.

We all knew they had dogs so nobody gree fly fence go comot ball. Ball belonged to my cousin and he will tell momsie who has banned me from playing footie.

Na so I climb fence, one leg in, one leg out only to see 6 angry, hefty dogs barking and wagging their tails crazily. cry I literally froze on the fence with both legs shaking,peed on my pants, crying with hot catarrh flowing from my nose to mouth in Onitsha December harmattan. The Oyibo, heard the noise, came out to his balcony and had a long, good laugh at me before calling the dogs and helping me down from the fence. I still give that house an evil grin till date whenever I'm home and pass Wilkinson Street. cheesy

ohh poor child dont cry they wont bite you. lol
honestly am still scared of dogs till date especially big ones
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
megareal:
I was about six and coming back from a Children's christian club meeting at dusk. Our instructor who lived close by dropped me off at the entrance to my compound which was very long.

Unknown to me, 2 stray dogs had wandered in and when I was almost at the verandah, they started barking and pursued me. I turned round and ran like crazy. Fright lent wings to my leg. We had a drainage at the entrance to our house, na so I crash straight enter am. The dogs stood above me and barked for some minutes and then left.

By the time I crawled out, my father who came to investigate the commotion was there to help. Thank God I didnt break a leg but I was shivering and crying.

Funny thing is we had three dogs, but I don't recall where the wanderers were at. undecided undecided

It was that experience that made me study dogs and learn to befriend them no matter how crazy they are.

i believe you now have experience from studying them ba..
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by megareal: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Deejay1000:

i believe you now have experience from studying them ba..

Yes. And I had a few while growing up. I really love dogs.
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
How hate dogs
Always have the feeling to strangle any dog I see
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
megareal:

Yes. And I had a few while growing up. I really love dogs.
wow thats gud, me though i admire them from a distance
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
How hate dogs
Always have the feeling to strangle any dog I see
the feeling is mutual i only admire them from a distance o
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Idydarling(f): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
I will comment later,lemme laff small
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Deejay1000:

grin hope you no kill d dog sha
kill wetin?
Na ru n i still run last last drop stik. That dog na die
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by prettyangel10(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Years ago, Me, my elder siblings and some neighbours were playing outside, I was not fully partipating with d play because I was having Plaster of Paris (P. O. P) on my right arm. All of a sudden, I saw my bro and our neighbor running towards our entrance gate, unknown to me like two alsatian dogs were running towards our direction, in fact I couldn't even run too much because of my arm, I was just struggling, it was our neighbors uncle thatt came to my rescue that day, he told me he was peeping through d window. He chased d dogs away.

He bought (Walls) ice cream for me later in d evening, he said thatt my bro and his own brothers were bad brothers that they could not help me in my condition.
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by poshestmina(f): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Few years ago ,i went to meet my boyfriend (now husband) we had a lil disagreement then i got angry and wanted to leave (his company guest house) ,he asked me to wait so he could walk me bt i refused only to meet 2 angry looking giant security dogs at the gate and d policemen were not at their duty post ...i just remember seeing myself at the back of the police van screaming my lungs out until dh,his co workers,boss,policemen everybody came out and they chained the doors .Then the policemen were asking if i ate meat ,that the dogs are usually very 'friendly' .I just respected my 'old age' and went back inside .......I made friends with the security guys so they'll chain the dogs b4 i get down 4rm the car ,they still scare me .

1 Like

Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Mirror97: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2017
I think i was 10years old when i got chased by a Dog, i wanted to buy a biscuit then '' Coster biscuit'' those days the quantity of the biscuit do vary from each other some might be 7 while some might be 6 , there was an old woman in front of my house selling it but its not up to 7 so i left my house and i went to a different shop to get the one of 7 on my way back home i was happy so i started jogging then i got chased by a crazy Dog i ran away but i fell down ...... Could you believe the Dog ate my biscuit and left, That day i cried like poo!!! i had a bruise in my left leg lol.......

4 Likes

Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2017
poshestmina:
Few years ago ,i went to meet my boyfriend (now husband) we had a lil disagreement then i got angry and wanted to leave (his company guest house) ,he asked me to wait so he could walk me bt i refused only to meet 2 angry looking giant security dogs at the gate and d policemen were not at their duty post ...i just remember seeing myself at the back of the police van screaming my lungs out until dh,his co workers,boss,policemen everybody came out and they chained the doors .Then the policemen were asking if i ate meat ,that the dogs are usually very 'friendly' .I just respected my 'old age' and went back inside .......I made friends with the security guys so they'll chain the dogs b4 i get down 4rm the car ,they still scare me .
those your brothers wicked o them kum leave you run go insyd
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Mirror97:
I think i was 10years old when i got chased by a Dog, i wanted to buy a biscuit then '' Coster biscuit'' those days the quantity of the biscuit do vary from each other some might be 7 while some might be 6 , there was an old woman in front of my house selling it but its not up to 7 so i left my house and i went to a different shop to get the one of 7 on my way back home i was happy so i started jogging then i got chased by a crazy Dog i ran away but i fell down ...... Could you believe the Dog ate my biscuit and left, That day i cried like poo!!! i had a bruise in my left leg lol.......
that dog na hunger dey worry am fa . i have never seen a dog eat biscuit before sha
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by quest003: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2017
I only have a monkey chase experience and it actually bit Me on the leg
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Deejay1000:
here is mine first:

so guys lets hear yours

I was chased by 3 hefty Dogs while running some errands for my mum. I never knew I could run that fast...chaiiii!
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Mirror97: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Deejay1000:

that dog na hunger dey worry am fa . i have never seen a dog eat biscuit before sha

Some dogs do eat biscuit, My dog eat almost everything i eat and drink. Biscuit, Maltina etc
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Mirror97:

Some dogs do eat biscuit, My dog eat almost everything i eat and drink. Biscuit, Maltina etc
lol in your own case you trained it to eat what you eat sha. if na ajekpako dog na hungry cos am
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Juliearth:

I was chased by 3 hefty Dogs while running some errands for my mum. I never knew I could run that fast...chaiiii!

haahaha .. you can give usain bolt a run for his money b dat o
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Juliearth(f): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Deejay1000:

haahaha .. you can give usain bolt a run for his money b dat o

Hahahaha..definitely. I ran really fast that day sha. The down side was that I fell and the silly Dogs just stopped and ran back to their cages. Chaii,me that was Catwalking to deliver the percel had to Chicken-walk back home with half of my face contoured with red clay
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Juliearth:

Hahahaha..definitely. I ran really fast that day sha. The down side was that I fell and the silly Dogs just stopped and ran back to their cages. Chaii,me that was Catwalking to deliver the percel had to Chicken-walk back home with half of my face contoured with red clay
Awwwww .... hope u dont run from them again sha
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Mirror97: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Deejay1000:

lol in your own case you trained it to eat what you eat sha. if na ajekpako dog na hungry cos am

Na hunger cos that one....
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Deejay1000:

Awwwww .... hope u dont run from them again sha
LOL!I know better than to take that route again. "Once beaten,twice shine."
Re: Dog Chase !!!!! by Deejay1000(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Juliearth:

LOL!I know better than to take that route again. "Once beaten,twice shine."
cool

(1) (Reply)

. / Tested And Working Manpower / Well, Apparently.. I Think My Mother Needs Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.