Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (50441 Views)

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by fuckboys: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
see whistle blowing opportunity oo, i go make money , make i organize my guys with this pictures

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Afonja's reaction after running into the thread to mock another tribe only to find out the name of the perpetrators .

Haha funny gif grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by ominilongest(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Afonja's reaction after running into the thread to mock another tribe only to find out the name of the perpetrators .

... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Dennikki2020(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Efcc themselves no be thieves ?make we dig into their lives .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by achieverme(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
I thought I'd see flatrons here.

Why are u bearing my name angry
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by debbie223(f): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
will i get paid if i give u d info?E b like say i c dat mr salako 4 my backyard dis morning o,oya come make we bargain 1st.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Teekrayne(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
See dia face like eba wey don dry.....
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Aburi001: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
brostheo:
Nor be matter of dropping plenty number, how much them go pay me if I see them??
The whistle Blowing job is more lucrative than Oil & Gas job these days grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by LOGDAN(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by jbhill(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
EAST WEST COLLABO.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by coolsegun2002: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
As NCAN president I must say that this kind of collabo crime is not allowed...it is completely unacceptable!

NCAN vice president..56 iweka road, onitcha , over to you...I don't like handling this kind of syndicate crime case it's too complicated...

find me a ritual or narcotics transaction carried out independently by afonjas or Igbos respectively. It's been a long day
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Alphaoscar: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
nasha1:

I Nasha1, will soon die with my obsession, and u wonder why I am still poor? I will die hating nd miserable.

unless you're not a foolish tribalist will the above not be your portion.

nasha1:
What? Afonjas everywhere? Fraudsters, afonjas in fraud? shocked shocked shocked shocked Even their women,chai.

nasha1:

At least they greediness doens't involve dismembering a woman or a child, the greediness is on them and them alone.They die alone but not afonjas.They are cowards, they will rather dismember a human being for as little as 4k.Cowards ritualists!
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Adieza(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
nasha1:

u will soon die with ur obsession, and u wonder why u are still poor? u will die hating nd miserable.
the idiot you quoted is a flat head like you.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by PrinceMario(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
TippyTop:
Muhammadu Buhari
Wanted for Ruining the Nigerian Economy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120318_presidentbuhari2_jpege2708d741f9eb84abab79affc2695853
With the way your obsession is getting intense as the days go by.
You will surely die before he ends his tenure.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
achieverme:

Why are u bearing my name angry
he's a flat head using Yoruba female name
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by oheni(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
nasha1:

u will soon die with ur obsession, and u wonder why u are still poor? u will die hating nd miserable.
Hahaha kukuma kill am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Organs(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
By now they must have crossed the red sea. Good luck in finding them

See yaself, they are disgraced. Imagine if one of them is your boyfriend or husband? which red sea them wan cross wey pass the fact say if you see them anywhere, the first thing that will come to your mind is, see Thief...
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by achieverme(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

he's a flat head using Yoruba female name
shocked
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Ofieno(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ekinematics:

This made me laugh until I vomited. Very Epic!

Very funny
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Alphaoscar: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

the idiot you quoted is a flat head like you.

He's even worst that the fool he was cursing.

see what he wrote on another thread before coming to form clean elsewhere.

nasha1:

At least they greediness doens't involve dismembering a woman or a child, the greediness is on them and them alone.They die alone but not afonjas.They are cowards, they will rather dismember a human being for as little as 4k.Cowards ritualists!
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

How i look when i remember the % am going to collect for blowing the whistle of their fradulent transaction grin grin grin

You mean how much they say you will get when you blow the whistle?
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by zeezeegal(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
How Much Will EFCC Pay? Dnt Mind Searchin For Dem Tonite
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
useless people living false lives...

just look at their address
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by figure007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fugitive....no matter the country they run to they will be living under paranoid mood.... No peace for the wicked
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

This profile na bombshell gringrin why are u exhibiting so much hatred?

Long time juliaann sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by SalamRushdie: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am very aware of this case
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by OnowuOra(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Continue your thoughtless thoughts
Awon omo oshii

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please how do i report case of fraud to EFCC?
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Well it's a 1-1 draw! Afonja 1-1 IPod.
Yeah men. It's an Afopod tie!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by fm001(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Well it's a 1-1 draw! Afonja 1-1 IPod.
I declare anointing for common sense upon your life. Receive sense to create meaningful contribution

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphaoscar:

He's even worst that the fool he was cursing.

see what he wrote on another thread before coming to form clean elsewhere.

u fuvking idiot, u are the worst here,fvck off my mention.usless cow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.