Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (50443 Views)

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

the idiot you quoted is a flat head like you.

fvckinh retard, who told u i am a Igbo?
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphaoscar:

unless you're not a foolish tribalist will the above not be your portion.

fvcking idiot had 2 quote me twice.
people this is the owner of that account, look at him masturbating under my mention.it is ur portion and say amen 2 that as i didnt fvcking mention ur retarrd self.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphaoscar:

I Alphaoscar aka CarolineOlawale will soon die with my obsession, and i wonder why i am still poor? i will die hating nd miserable.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by AceSkillz01: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Lost Indigenes of Kwara state.

Flat chests.

See their CONE heads, coninhos.

See their Asiwaju eyes.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

U people ehn lol
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by sekem: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Corruption, embezzlement, avarice, forgery, cultism, you name it...

Abundantly available in the zoo
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
By now they must have crossed the red sea. Good luck in finding them

If this men go hide for one village for ngwa or one ashawo house for ebonyi state no one will see them
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Alphaoscar: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
nasha1:

You're not even proud to associate yourself with your tribe You suck big time and you're a bigger coward.

don't expect me to exchange much words with you sha because I'm not in your class but I just have to burst you out and let people know you're also fuckinng tribalist and a hopeless one at that.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oblang:

5%

Is it part of whistle blowing policy
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphaoscar:

You're not even proud to associate yourself with your tribe You suck big time and you're a bigger coward.
don't expect me to exchange much words with you sha because I'm not in your class but I just have to burst you out and let people know you're also fuckinng tribalist and a hopeless one at that.

slowpoke, if u wasted time 2 go through my posts like u are wasting here arguing with me u would have found out where i am from.u are an idiot,that is all i can say of u,now fvck off my mention and go masturbate somewhere else.Bastard,u are the one losing sleep over my comment that was not addressed 2 u.u are a frustrated idiot,which class u have?burst me, like burst ur silly self,idiot.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
fm001:

I declare anointing for common sense upon your life. Receive sense to create meaningful contribution
grin grin
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
nasha1:

lol.check yourself. your head is flat.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by nasha1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

lol.check yourself. your head is flat.

check ur brain, its crying poverty.idiot
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by delpee(f): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Can't help laughing. grin
East and West ....criminals everywhere. No room for e-tribal warriors on this matter.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by hakm5: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
rem44:
1. BENEDICT PETERS
The public is hereby notified that Mr. Benedict Peters, whose photograph appeas above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Dark complexioned Peters is wanted in connection with a case of criminal conspiracy, diversion of funds and money laundering. He hails from Abakiliki LGA of Ebonyi state. His last known address is No. 8B Agodogba Avenue, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

2. JOHNSON O SALAKO

The public is hereby notified that Mr. Johnson Olusegun Salako whose photograph appears above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

50years old Salako is wanted for ALLEGED FRAUD. He is dark in complexion, speaks Yoruba and English language fluently and his known address is No. 6 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Anybody having useful information as to their whereabouts should contact the Commission at its Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt and Abuja offices or through these numbers 0809332644 (0809EFCCNIG), 08183322644 (0818EFCCNIG), 09-9044751, 09-9044752, 09-9044753 or e-mail info@efccnigeria.org or the nearest Police Station and other security agencies.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/these-2-men-are-wanted-by-efcc-for.html
Gobe!!!
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by LilTyRoNe: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
I thought I'd see flatrons here.

Sorry but they were not around when this job came through but keep on looking hope you'll find one.once again sorry to dissapoint.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
War on Corruption
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by senitorspeaker(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pple wen dey talk truth no dey last for Nigeria so y me go talk wen I no b political man
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by mavinc4u(f): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2017
how can efcc say they are wanted when they have their addresses to start from there.

Meanwhile, one of them looks familiar.
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by Dennikki2020(m): 2:27am On Apr 01, 2017
WHY EFCC NO DEY ARREST AND PROSECUTE MEN OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE THAT ARE EXTORTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by castrol180(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2017
sweetrace:
Does the EFCC have the right to do this? Once they invite someone to their office and the person is a no show, they declare him wanted. How do they even know that they received their invitation? People should be treated with dignity until they are proven guilty. Haba!!!! As for nairalanders, you lived down to my expectations. Castigate a person until proven not guilty. Thank God we don't depend on you all to act as jury in a court of law. Everyone would have been beheaded by now.

You are a who.re to the wanted Igbo guy trying to defend him in absentia
Re: EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) by MrGerald(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2017
rem44:
1. BENEDICT PETERS
The public is hereby notified that Mr. Benedict Peters, whose photograph appeas above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Dark complexioned Peters is wanted in connection with a case of criminal conspiracy, diversion of funds and money laundering. He hails from Abakiliki LGA of Ebonyi state. His last known address is No. 8B Agodogba Avenue, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

2. JOHNSON O SALAKO

The public is hereby notified that Mr. Johnson Olusegun Salako whose photograph appears above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

50years old Salako is wanted for ALLEGED FRAUD. He is dark in complexion, speaks Yoruba and English language fluently and his known address is No. 6 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Anybody having useful information as to their whereabouts should contact the Commission at its Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt and Abuja offices or through these numbers 0809332644 (0809EFCCNIG), 08183322644 (0818EFCCNIG), 09-9044751, 09-9044752, 09-9044753 or e-mail info@efccnigeria.org or the nearest Police Station and other security agencies.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/these-2-men-are-wanted-by-efcc-for.html
Benedict Peters? the oil mogul, the know where they can get him if they're serious, maybe flying inside his private jet now laughing at them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.