Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? (490 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / PMB In China: Best Description Of This Picture / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by Dandsome: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
If you were to describe Nigerian commercial banks, this is how some people will describe them.

1. U.B.A: That bank looks like a shrine..
Everywhere is just painted Red! And the bank is very stingy, they will never employ workers. It's only UBA you will enter & see empty cashier seats... They will be like employ only 1 Cashier who end up delaying customers.

(2) GTB: This bank has the highest number of customers! The only bank that looks like aba ariaria market. The only difference is that you see people with suits and pens cheesy

(3) Skye Bank: Hian! This bank will just be looking like somebody's bathroom. Very small bank, dem go jampack people like sardines! Their workers no dey even wear suit again probably because of heat... Everybody dey enter the bank with hand fan.

(4) Diamond Bank: Only their Lemon Green Colour can make you open 18 accounts with them even if nothing is inside. That is the only thing good about them. The have few branches in city, their banking hall is like onitsha main market place.

(5) Zenith bank: Dis one ehn...? The only thing dem know how to do best is to decorate their walls with mirrors.

You will just stay at the front and be seeing someone behind you. Sometimes if you enter the bank, you
will be confused, you won't even know which road to follow because everybody is appearing two two for the mirror angry I wonder if their CEO is a Crystal palace fan. Just carry crystal full everywhere!

(6) Sterling Bank : hmm this bank looks like eatery atimes I used to mistake it for where they are selling ice creams ices and sharwama
grin

(7) Union Bank: Chai! This bank ehn? I cannot fit yab dem because dem old pass my grandpapa!.

Sometimes, I begin to think maybe the children of Israelites have accounts with Union bank... Their security men sef na old old old papas dem be....
You go enter bank to pay na people with walking stick u go dey see ..

8 FCMB : Them just b like a beautiful woman without attitude u will never know until marry her put for house all your incomes will just be going for aso ebi and ice cream...

Add your own description of banks.

Someone should tell us about first bank, Wema bank and the person can keep the change
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by Nne5: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol. Union bank is something else.grin
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by Ladycloud(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Firstbank.... Classy bank, beautiful and handsome customer care Representatives... Never too crowded...
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Diamond Bank is great.
Smart bank.
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by potent5(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
That No. 5 is Bull's eye.

Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by Eastwalk(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very correct !!, the person that makes the describtion is highly observant.
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by potent5(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
ECOBANK no be here. The only bank you'll enter and feel like crying. After swallowing something (oceanic bank) bigger than it, ECOBANK will always have network issue. It's the only bank that will always remind you that you are still in Naija where nothing works.

Zenith bank will always debit your account at the slightest provocation. The bank employs workers who are expert 'debiters'
Advice: do not fool around with Zenith Bank.
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by carinmom(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, First bank nko?
Re: Description Of Nigerian Banks. What Do You Think? by Jengem: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nne5:
Lol. Union bank is something else.grin

419 bank. Never give ur collateral to them. They will kill you and sell it fraudulently

(1) (Reply)

It’s Good Friday / A Nigerian Christian Reaction To The Campaign Of Calumny Against Shia Islam / Why I Was Stoned By My Constituents In Katisna – Senator Abu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.