Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You (798 Views)

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / RIP TO MYSELF” Nigerian Lady, Wish Herself Death Reasons Will Shock You [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You by naijainform: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hospital cleaner steals placenta, eats it for shiny skin.

A hospital cleaner has stolen the placenta of a newly-born child, cooked and ate it, in a bid to improve her skin tone.

The parents of the newborn had asked the hospital authorities to keep the placenta because they wanted to be the ones to dispose it.

However, the hospital did not seem to understand their request and alleged to have treated the placenta as a medical waste a day after the baby was born.

The doctors told the worried parents that one of the hospital cleaners picked the placenta from the trash bin and took it home.

When the cleaner was confronted, the cleaner admitted that she took home the placenta and made a soup of it, and ate it afterwards

The baby’s father said he and his wife wanted to bury the placenta in their home town in line with their village’s culture.

But the cleaner has frustrated all that.

The hospital had instructed the couple to come back for the placenta later, as it would have to be sent for inspection.

this happened after the birth of the baby,

The new parents visited the hospital two days later and were shocked to find that the placenta had disappeared.

“The doctor says we took it and obviously we didn’t. Then we asked who they gave it to and the doctor replied saying a cleaner took it away,” said the baby’s dad.

When the cleaner was confronted by the baby’s mother. She admitted to me she had already made soup with it and eaten it.”

The family were furious and shouted at members of staff at the hospital.

The Medical Director explained that they did not understand that the couple wanted to take home the placenta.

The MD however agreed that the incident had revealed a faulty system in the safe-keeping of placentas.

“There is a lack of education with hospital staff on medical values,” he admitted.

When the police were called in, the parties agreed to settle the issue amicably.

Human placentas is said to have high nutritious value, and it is believed in some cultures to stop post-natal depression.

It is also claimed to cure premature ejaculation for men.

Popular stars who have eaten their baby’s placentas in recent times include Kim and Kourtney Kardashian who had them made into capsules; Coleen Rooney, who is the wife of Man-U striker, Wayne Rooney, etc.

While some people believe that the high content of hormones and protein can improve a person’s skin

http://naijainform.com/hospital-cleaner-steals-placenta/
Re: Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You by sharpguy10(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
ello good guys, I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers.
Re: Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You by Mummyjoy: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Witchcraft and cannibalism on the rise. Only Jesus can save if you let him
Re: Hospital Cleaner Steals Placenta, Eats It, Her Reasons Will Shock You by TippyTop(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
When the cleaner was confronted by the baby’s mother. She admitted to me she had already made soup with it and eaten it.”

Doesn't this qualify as cannibalism?

(1) (Reply)

Saraki 14 Dec 2016: "Not Even A Minute Would Be Wasted In Approving 2017 Budget" / Ambode Transforms Ojudu Berger, Set To Commission Segregated Bus Park Today / Isiaka Adeleke’s Death: Senator Ate Rice Served In Open Plate, Without Meat, Fis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.