Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija (2620 Views)

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by JamieNaijaTeam: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Big Brother contestants, Bisola and Debbie-Rise had a heated argument this afternoon over the arrangements of a game they were told to organise today.
You'd see all of this in the link below.

Debbie Rise made a last minute change and Bisola began to argue with her, insisting that it doesn't make any sense (even though the other housemates did not mind).

Acknowledging that she's indeed loud and aggressive, Bisola said she would talk in any fu**king manner that she wants to.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJKueumIyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3L8G--6jzk

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/close-your-fking-ears-and-be-deaf.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by MJBOLT: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
this bisola too like wahala

1 Like

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by keshmuah(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Okay,so I like debie rise a lot,especially how soft spoken she can be.....But sometimes I feel like she is really pretending and she is trying toooooo hard to look like a saint.... Bisola can be loud,yes we know but iwas actually watching and I don't think Bisola said anything wrong in the first instance
Debie has good chances of winning but if she doesn't stop being manipulative with her quiet attitude she might just be loosing fans anytime soon
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Jimi23(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
keshmuah:
Okay,so I like debie rise a lot,especially how soft spoken she can be.....But sometimes I feel like she is really pretending and she is trying toooooo hard to look like a saint.... Bisola can be loud,yes we know but iwas actually watching and I don't think Bisola said anything wrong in the first instance
Debie has good chances of winning but if she doesn't stop being manipulative with her quiet attitude she might just be loosing fans anytime soon

I do not think debbie rise is pretending at all. I think that's her nature. She aint losing no fans.

3 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by tyson99(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
keshmuah:
I watched it as well i swear debbie was at fault i felt like giving her an e-slap cos i hate d way she dey talk like slowpoke sef, she can't even stand on her words she too small for bisola

I stand with BISOLA #Natheworkweywedeydo#

2 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by keshmuah(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
If you say so
Jimi23:

I do not think debbie rise is pretending at all. I think that's her nature. She aint losing no fans.
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by NosoChic: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is the reason why Bisola will not win this competition. She can be aggressive and loud to others but doesn't take it well when others do same to her.

I'll be voting Efe for the finals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by LivingHuman: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola no dey gree grin
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by tyson99(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
NosoChic:
This is the reason why Bisola will not win this competition. She can be aggressive and loud to others but doesn't take it well when others do same to her.

Madam if she wasn't like that the likes of TBORES would overide her and for wat debby did she's a foolish girl she said bisola is mad so imagine
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by NosoChic: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=tyson99 post=55140607]
Madam if she wasn't like that the likes of TBORES would overide her and for wat debby did she's a foolish girl she said bisola is mad

I also watched it....everyone has one ish in their life that they need to work on oh...Bisola is just too aggressive. .she can serve out criticism she should also be willing to receive it

3 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
so someone cannot be quiet in peace again? why are you implying that debbi-rise is manipulative just because she's quiet? Must everybody be loud, uncultured and shameless like Bisola?
keshmuah:

3 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm telling you. In fact this episode just made me hate Bisola. Always loud and aggressive like a boxer.

Bisola may be talented but TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH. she needs the right attitude.
NosoChic:

5 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
So has TBoss overridden Efe? Or Marvis or Debbie- rise?You see the truth and sugar coat it.
tyson99:

Madam if she wasn't like that the likes of TBORES would overide her and for wat debby did she's a foolish girl she said bisola is mad so imagine

2 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by dadavivo: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
The guy wey give bisola belle run, really dodge bullet o. The girl is just a wild zambian cat. Who can quarrel so bitterly like this with person like debie

4 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by jessicahardman: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
keshmuah:

Manipulative - the most common word used by bbnaija audience. Sis, what do you do for a living- watching bbnaija?

2 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by jessicahardman: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Amberon:
I'm telling you. In fact this episode just made me hate Bisola. Always loud and aggressive like a boxer.

Bisola may be talented but TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH. she needs the right attitude.

Talented? Are you referring to her talent of getting​ f0rked on camera?

4 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin
jessicahardman:

Talented? Are you referring to her talent of getting​ f0rked on camera?
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by OKorowanta: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola too make noise.
She too dey feel say she too much.
33 teeth.

1 Like

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by keshmuah(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
So because I commented on a bbn post means I watch it for a living....if you think you were being savage,think again because you just made no sense
jessicahardman:

Manipulative - the most common word used by bbnaija audience. Sis, what do you do for a living- watching bbnaija?
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by keshmuah(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't remember saying everyone should have Bisola's attitude..you are entitled to your opinion and so am i
Amberon:
so someone cannot be quiet in peace again? why are you implying that debbi-rise is manipulative just because she's quiet? Must everybody be loud, uncultured and shameless like Bisola?
Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Jimi23(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
tyson99:

And what did Bisola say b4 Debbie said she was mad? What was the need for the persistent use of the F word by Bisola?

3 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by youngbelieve(f): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
this bisola don de vex pesin o mtcheww she's too aggressive

2 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by holycuriousity(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2017
keshmuah:

.... Bisola has no regards for others. She's a bully n a very loud one for that matter! I stopped liking her a while ago. ..

3 Likes

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Jimi23(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Amberon:

It made me dislike her the way she was talking to Debbie like Debie was below Her level. I hope she leaves that house b4 Debie and that Marvis who said her fans voted for Debie Rise. I hope they both leave that house b4 Debie for looking down on her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by Amberon: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Exactly...

Jimi23:

It made me dislike her the way she was talking to Debbie like Debie was below Her level. I hope she leaves that house b4 Debie and that Marvis who said her fans voted for Debie Rise. I hope they both leave that house b4 Debie for looking down on her.

1 Like

Re: "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija by dadavivo: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Wether bisola like it or not, debie will win the money, mark my words. Cos road to the finals efe fans will want to vote for 3 people as usual, bally marvis and efe, but debie is getting a block vote from other evictd housemates

(1) (Reply)

Ray Hush Puppi Treated With Respect As He Bought Million Worth Drinks In A Club( / Real Or Fake Hair? Daddy And Daughter Topless In Photoshoot / Actress Iyabo Ojo And Children Serve Perfect Family Goals In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.