Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim (54589 Views)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by vani86: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
maasoap:
Read, dey no go read while in school. If dey con graduate with third class, na den dey go con remember millionaires wey no go school, millionaires wey get pass grades. Unserious elements, awon were aburo Melaye.

grin grin grin grin

Watch out, they will come for you and daboomb neck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Denko2721987(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerians and RUBBISH talk.. A man is making progress and positively affecting the lives of people around him and offering his quota to the service of humanity, and they are there figuring out whether he graduated with 3rd class or not? No wonder this country is neck deep in shit. Where has all the 1st; 2nd, 3rd. 4th, 5th academic class lead us to as a nation? Ordinary basic sustainable electrcity we cant fix with all the professors we have.. Bunch of d.umd people..
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by jospimo: 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.