Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Rann IDP Bombing.... Any Compensations?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rann IDP Bombing.... Any Compensations?? (365 Views)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rann IDP Bombing.... Any Compensations?? by unclejb2(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2017
This is not a thread for political, ethnic or religious jibes and banters. Members of the BMC should not try to derail this topic.

A few weeks ago, the Nigerian Air Force mistakenly bombed the Rann IDP camp, killing more than 200 People. What has happened to that issue. I feel sad that this evil government has swept it under the carpet. I strongly believe that some human rights organizations and activists should take up this case and ensure that the families of the victims are adequately compensated. I do not want to believe that the sanctity of human lives has been completely destroyed by the institutions that are meant to protect it.

Those hundreds of people killed, is the government seeing them as part of the collateral damages of the fight against Boko Haram in the north east? If there are no compensations and no body has been sanctioned, does it mean that the bombing was an intentional act by the Nigerian Air Force? These are important questions begging for answers.
Re: The Rann IDP Bombing.... Any Compensations?? by raypex(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Waiting for reponses.

(1) (Reply)

Why Niger Delta Youths Carry Arms / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership / What Exactly Do Our President Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.