Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t (30278 Views)

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Patrick33(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2017
piagetskinner:
the comparison is flawed....y not wait till iPhone 8 comes out
at which time the note 8 will launch and still beat the iphone...samsung knows what it's doing.
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Unclerukus: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
is any one surprised? iPhones are overrated, recycling that their boring OS for a while now. Been a fan of Apple till I saw the light in android.
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na make e no explode

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by CellTabRepairs: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice review.
Only if you are insensitive to the trends will you not appreciate the opportunity in these innovations churned out every 6 Months. The competition is good. The big opportunity is in tech support for these devices, more than computers. Moreover if you can fix smartphones, you can fix computers but it's rarely vice versa.

A new month and 2nd Quarter of 2017 is here. Wishing you greatness. To the many who picked copies last month, our inbox is open for every support to your growth. Keep the flag flying. To new entrants, we got your back today.

LEARN TO EARN!

April 2017 HERE ALREADY! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make average $30-$50 & more daily 2.Be exposed to opportunities in high net-worth people 3. Increase in IT knowledge 4.Let Money be looking for U 5. Become an employer!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly This New Month and 2nd Quarter of 2017!
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Ramaa(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Comparing the giant iPhone with Samsung is like comparing Lion to a home cat........

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
TechPill:
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus has been launched finally, After much anticipation, Samsung has release the beautiful beast smartphone. Samsung's latest smartphones come with superb features that will wow every Android lovers.

The new Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus features has begin to make waves which prompt iPhone fans wanting to know the reason to switch to the Android to enjoy this impressive features. In this article, we will be sharing 5 best thing the Samsung galaxy S8 can do that iPhone can't do.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2pSyqvtec0Q/WN7rzb13mmI/AAAAAAAABp0/mUZNC2qFnGAOsiGkSHaRM0Mmw_Tc4aLXQCK4B/s1600/123galaxy-s8-vs-iphone-7.jpg[/img]

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The iPhone Can’t

1. Charging

When it comes to charging smartphones, we all know that iPhone can be slow when charging. When compared, The Samsung Galaxy S8 feature a USB-C fast charging technology which are way faster than the Apple's Lightening connector. Until Apple introduces the Fast charging technology, it a win for the Samsung Galaxy S8.

2. 3.5mm Headphone Port

Well, as we all know that the new Apple's devices doesn't support this feature anymore, because has remove this feature and replaced it with the wireless headphones. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus support the headphone jack, with this, you don't need any external wireless headphones.

3. Expandable Storage Capacity

Right from time, Apple device doesn't have room for external storage system, Hence, it's either you go for the 32GB, 128GB, or 256GB when you want to buy an phone. But not only does the new Samsung Galaxy S8 supports internal storage of 64 GB, It also give room for external storage memory up to 256GB.

4. Better Screen

Better screen is a new feature from Samsung. You can set the screen resolution of Samsung Galaxy S8. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus comes with Quad HD definition while iPhone 7 Plus has 1080p definition. When you compare the iPhone screen, the Galaxy S8 screen is more taller because of the removal of the home button on the S8.

5. Iris And Facial Scanner

This is my favorite, The Iris and Facial scanner is a unique technology that Samsung introduces to the death Samsung Galaxy Note 7 before it recall. But the good news is that Samsung has put this feature on it latest devices, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. While iPhone only has the Touch ID feature that can also be found on the Galaxy S8.

These are the Top 5 things the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus can do that the iPhone can’t. Do we miss anything? use the comment box below and if you like the article, don't forget to share with your friends.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/03/top-5-things-samsung-galaxy-s8-can-do.html
And you forgot to mention the downside of the iris and face recognition undecided
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
wait on iPhone 8... GS8 is the same as GS7 only bigger screen
What do you even know undecided
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by sigmundfreud(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
TechPill:
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus has been launched finally, After much anticipation,

2. 3.5mm Headphone Port

Well, as we all know that the new Apple's devices doesn't support this feature anymore, because has remove this feature and replaced it with the wireless headphones. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus support the headphone jack, with this, you don't need any external wireless headphones.

[b][/b]

Right from time, Apple device doesn't have room
How is number 2 an advantage? U mean u prefer being tied to ur phone with a wire?
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Friedyokes: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
sigmundfreud:

How is number 2 an advantage? U mean u prefer being tied to ur phone with a wire?
u do know iPhones still have wired headphones right ?..it just connects to the ac slot....nd in Samsung u still have the option to use a Bluetooth headphone or use the headphone Jack ...which iPhones still provide they only just removed the headphone Jack...with that said u made no point in the question asked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by icedondaniel(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
acenazt:
Op Is Being A Big April 1st Product. Haba How Would U Compare Samsung's 2017 Product With Apple's 2016 Release!?

D tin taya me oh.Name so my guy come d compare my 5s(2012) with in Gionee M5mini(2016)

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by icedondaniel(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
emmabest2000:

IPhone will always be uncomparable !!!

Meanwhile.....

Unique Device

#APPLE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Samsung is bae. Fvck iOS
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Princeemzzy(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Most of these comparisons are not really about specs... You're just being one sided. Internal storage for Iphone is the 256G right while Samsung only has 64G, being expandable up to 256G does not mean it would be expanded eventually.

Again, the headphone thing, some of us prefer it that way... Infact, its supposed to be a plus for Apple's device not the other way round. Don't tell us about charging, tell us about how fast they both drain or the battery capacity biko.... Would like to know
samsungS8 has a better battery life with 3300 while iphone 7 battery is crap
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Princeemzzy(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Ramaa post=55161063]Comparing the giant iPhone with Samsung is like comparing Lion to a home cat........ Iphone 7 is overrated and apple just exploits humans greed by producing one every and slapping them with a huge price tag

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Princeemzzy(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
VanBommel:
Na Iphone win am for me, I'm contented with whatever available function it has.
people like you buy iphone because of the prestige it has
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by Princeemzzy(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Luukasz:
Materialistic Africans, some folks will drop iphone 7 after just few months for S8. Purchasing a mobile phone shouldn't be about its features but what you want in your mobile phone. If sagem has what you want then go for it,if its nokia go for it, if it samsung go for it,not because its flamboyant.
well said bro meanwhile iphone 7 battery is annoying but maybe that is because they are used to constant light over there
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by VanBommel(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Princeemzzy:
people like you buy iphone because of the prestige it has
bros leave that thing. I've been using the Iphone for a very long time, right from the time of Iphone 3. When did android phones (both chinko and the others) come out that you want to start comparing them?? Iphone is on its level, it's reliable than all these other phones. I don't go for names or whatever you think, I go for quality. cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by ollah2: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Ramaa:
Comparing the giant iPhone with Samsung is like comparing Lion to a home cat........

What makes iphone a giant?
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by ollah2: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2017
VanBommel:
bros leave that thing. I've been using the Iphone for a very long time, right from the time of Iphone 3. When did android phones (both chinko and the others) come out that you want to start comparing them?? Iphone is on its level, it's reliable than all these other phones. I don't go for names or whatever you think, I go for quality. cool

How is iphone more reliable and of more quality than others?
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by VanBommel(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
ollah2:

How is iphone more reliable and of more quality than others?
use one first

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by ollah2: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
VanBommel:
use one first

I've used two
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by VanBommel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
ollah2:

I've used two
Naso
Re: Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t by ollah2: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
VanBommel:
Naso

Yep but I dumped them and never looked back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.