Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses (30838 Views)

Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Maiduguri Airport Mutiny: Army Captain, 70 Others Detained For Trial / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by khalling2008: 3:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Arrested DSS official confesses

By Ifeanyi Okolie

A 35-year-old kidnap suspect now with the police has revealed that he was part of the security men who stole N310 million from the house of Senate President, Bukola Saraki in 2015. The man, Abdulrasheed Maigari, is in police net for another crime. He was among the kidnap gang that has been terrorizing Abuja for some time now and he spoke with CrimeGuard.

Maigari is a graduate of political science from Ado Bayero University, Kano and was enlisted into the Department of State Service, DSS as a Senior Intelligence Officer in 2011.

He was later posted to the Maitama residence of the Senate President in 2015 and late that year he said that three vehicles had brought in some money into the compound of the Senate President and knowing that it was government money which he said could have been appropriated they decided to rob the drivers who brought the money about 1 am.

He said that the Army Captain in charge of the security of the place ordered their action and that they ended up stealing up to N310 million which they shared and that his share was N30 million. Said he: “I served in operations department at Gombe and Osun Commands of the DSS before my dismissal in 2015.

Before I was dismissed, I was posted to the home of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in Maitama and in November 2015, I can’t recall the exact date, three vehicles brought in the N310 million into the compound and the Army Captain who was on ground that day ordered that we should take the money away because he suspected the money was government money which could have been wrongly appropriated and could, therefore, be taken.

We were four DSS operatives and four army officers involved and we drove the three cars to a house in Suleja where the money was shared. I got N30 million and I bought a car and took it to Kaduna State where I hid the rest of my share.

I came back to Abuja, but on November 28, 2015, I was asked to report at DSS Headquarters and when I got there, I was interrogated over the theft and detained for five months, dismissed and charged to court. I was remanded in Kuje Prison, where I eventually fell ill after seven months. I was very sick and I was granted bail by the court on health grounds.”

Maigari was among those who kidnapped Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami last month and were arrested after their leader had collected N2.8 million and was spoiling for more money when luck ran out on them and the police swooped on them four days ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/revealed-army-captain-ordered-us-steal-sarakis-money/

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by blackpanda: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2017
So where did Saraki get such huge amount from. Isn't that money laundering

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by jumobi1(m): 4:35am On Apr 01, 2017
They steal because we allow them. Stealing is the Nigerian way for now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by tit(f): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Most of the kidnapping and robberies in nigeria are committed by dss, soldiers, and police.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by dokiOloye(m): 4:59am On Apr 01, 2017
tit:
Most of the kidnapping and robberies in nigeria are committed by dss, soldiers, and police.
Especially the ones they call SARS.
Government licensed armed robbers.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by greatgod2012(f): 5:21am On Apr 01, 2017
#310 million in cash at home!

Honestly, ayekaye lawon politicians wa nje!

Who no no say our policemen, soldiers, SARS, DSS, etc are licenced/uniformed robbers? If you doubt, how does the armed robbers get access to police and army uniforms and the weapons they uses?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by khalling2008: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
senathief carry am armrobber take am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
cool cool cool cool

I won't say anything until all the facts are known. #SayNoToMediaProsecution

Yes we have our flaws but to have a treasonable offence allowed by a Captain and an Intelligence Officer is a scary scenario.

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by burkingx(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by fuckyoumhen: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Bukola Saraki is a thief just lyk his fuvking father, Olusola Saraki

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by jbkomo(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Why are we like dis? Is saraki gradually becomin bigger dan nigeria? Wht was is explanation as per d source of d money? #justsaying.

6 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by fabuloz1(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2017
The hunter becomes the haunted. grin
Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by XaviDayo(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2017
You idioto...so when im mama born the guy, na Army Captain dem name am? Ode....

Call his name and say na So so and so say make we still. You dey DSS net and u still dey call Title.

Jesus is the only one we can refer to with titles when we are in trouble because he will surely come help us.

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Oildichotomy(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigeria is a practically a lost case, forget those patriotic balderdash

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by able20(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2017
tit:
Big gbam!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by 01mcfadden(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Lol. It seems everybody is a thief down here o.
Nigeria is nothing but a comedy stage. Watch and laugh

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Ermacc: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
NCAN reporting live from daura.
Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by burkingx(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
blackpanda:
So where did Saraki get such huge amount from. Isn't that money laundering

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by coalcoal1(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2017
interesting
Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by burkingx(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2017
cool
Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by sexthebestmeal: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Na wa o, graduate turned kidnapper.
See what recession can do! embarassed
What a pity! undecided
P/s; pls don't quote me except you are hungry

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by darkid1(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria. cry

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Zico5(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Imagine this and someone is telling us to be patrotic. Nigeria can only be better if those at the helm of government affairs currently are executed or send to refugee camp. If somebody can easily move 310m without any restriction and trace then Nigeria is finished. The only language these people understand is corruption. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Mouthgag: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
I WILL ALWAYS SAY IT, SARAKI IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THIS GOVERNMENT. OLORIBURUKU

4 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
dokiOloye:

Especially the ones they call SARS.
Government licensed armed robbers.
I have my experience with sars, those guys are criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by deebsman1(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Thank God Nigeria is feeling what Kwara felt for 8 years in d hand of dis rogue

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by pedrilo: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
And buhari is fighting kworruption ba?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by dederocs(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Saraki how come u are keeping N310,000,000 in your house... Naija is dead

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
d
Re: Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses by burkingx(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
jbkomo:
Why are we like dis? Is saraki gradually becomin bigger dan nigeria? Wht was is explanation as per d source of d money? #justsaying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Approves President Buhari's Demands On Electoral Act (Photos) / Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.