Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Share Your April Fool Experience. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your April Fool Experience. (19326 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by PunterTim(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Michellla:
Got pranked this morning apparently someone was trying to jump off the balcony Panick crept up and i ran half unclad outside Only to find out it was a prank
Half unclad?
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Aikaybadex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
I pramked a friend who is processing DE to Funaab that the school just announced they won't be admitting any student this year as they have too many students in the school already, she first got depressed. I quickly said April fool before she go commit suicide.
Space bookers, wehdone.

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by praisekeyzz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
My ex called me! After 2years of silence from both of us and said she wants d relationship back, I was still forming hard to accept and later accepted only for her to say April fool!! I swear river drop from my eyes. Bu she said dis shud b our starting point of frndshp again.
Ahhhhhhhh judith, u be bad gurl o cry

4 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by burkingx(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
shocked

14 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Amarabae(f): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
here to laugh at comments.
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Classicjadon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Guys check out the latest of AY LIVE SHOWS only on http://www.ayliveshows.com.ng/
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by NextGovernor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
I told my parents I got the long awaiting VISA to US. They called all their friends and neighbours jubilating and even went far as hosting small party. I dey one corner now dey chop the food and I non know how I go take say na April fool..... I don die today

14 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by jtabdulrahman: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
WE ARE ENLISTING MERCHANTS' PRODUCTS AT RAYBABA.COM
Are you a Merchant, fashion designer, entrepreneur, etc in Nigeria, we at RAYBABA.COM are presently enlisting local products/items in our platform FREE OF CHARGE.
Kindly send us a mail to : raybabastores@gmail.com and we would get in touch with you.
Cheers
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by origima: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
My wife woke me up by 12.15am informing me of the resignation of PMB and I jumped up from bed to my Tv to see the breaking news by searching channels,Ait and then to CNN before she reminded me it is April de fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Goldenheart(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Everyone is wiser now. Shows we are in the last days

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Jajayi: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Same here grin
AutoReportNG:
I saw this on Twitter...

The guy was smart as I fell for it... I think this page should get the best prank for the most intelligent.

https://twitter.com/UberNaijaFact/status/848125197328756737
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by ALAYORMII: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
As today is the April fools day Nairalanders Kindly share your April fool Experience.
smiley smiley

My experience

Woke up

Prayed

Cooked beans

Bought Bread

Ate

tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by identified(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol. We didn't have the naira in 1951
AutoReportNG:
I saw this on Twitter...

The guy was smart as I fell for it... I think this page should get the best prank for the most intelligent.

https://twitter.com/UberNaijaFact/status/848125197328756737
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Adieza(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Chuknovski(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
my Bea called and told me she just had a domestic accident and bruises all over her body I was like the devil is a liar and she laughed hysterically and said April fool, indeed I felt like a fool, am still nurturing a revenge tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by iluvdonjazzy: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Richie0974:
I knew something like this was going to make FP, people celebrate so many annoying things. April Fools' day, *scoffs. Make una sha share tori make I laff.
even NTA& FRCN carry am
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by majamajic(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
I lost a friend through April fool prank. So am no longer interested.

A friend called him that his supposed sent cargo was seen at jibowu unattended to, he rush to jibowu. Somehow a brt bus hit himt and okada man. That his friend called to tell him its April fool, the phone was ringing. Rapid response team picked the call, sad sad

He was 19 and only child

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Sezua(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
danie94 just played a fast one on me
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
I called my EX, telling her that we can now make up for the lost times and years...
She quickly obliged and I gained access....
Only for me to tell her ...

April fool from a far

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
succyblinks:
I've fooled both my mum and dad today, going out to fool some more grin grin
Read the title again and do as required

Told the receptionist at work that I am resigning, just waiting the bosses to come in. You should have seen her face. Even swore on "her grave" that she would never talk to me. To think I used her last year's prank on her and she didnt remember. Epic!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by 4kings: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
Damn, you got me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by INTROVERT1: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
It happened yesterday evening after hectic and sunny day, I was in bed reading updates on nairaland front page, as a single mind that I am, no bae to chat with, so I decided to check new thread on nairaland where I saw ddeleverer's thread giving testimony on how his former thread helped him to get mouth watery job with good salary and as a lanisters that he is, not only does he pay his dept but pays his tithes also, but this time around, he choose to pay it here on nairaland.

He said five nairalanders would benefit with #5000 each, so we should post out acct no.

Omo, come and see how ppl dey post there acct no as if the money na their birthright(not excluding myself Cus Omo I follow them post my aact no, even twice)
Intact, one babe even open new acct that night just to hide her identity and to tap from the money.

To cut the story short, it was this morning when I came online that I saw his post saying it was a prank.............

3 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by uso84: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
1) Chioma called me this morning and finally accepted to date me after two years of asking her out proved abortive. So I was so happy an excited but before she hung up she said "happy new month and April fool" . I fainted.

2) I later went to the sitting room to watch politics today at channel's TV an heard a knock on the door. One young man that lives in my neighborhood just told me his mom's health is deteriorating and he needs to borrow my car so he could take his mum to the hospital. Well out of compassion I did and can u imagine the idiot just called me now and said "April fool" that's he has traveled with my new car to Benin that he'll come back next year.

3) I called my girlfriend, played pranks on her and told her I'm tired of the relationship and it's over between us. She was so annoyed and hung up the phone. I've called her umpteen times just to apologize that I was joking.. Guess what? She blocked me on truecaller, deleted and blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp.

4) lastly my friend just come borrow my phone say him Wan do call o as him just carry my phone I no see am again.
I've dialed my number and he later picked and wished me a happy April fool's day, he says won't return my phone again as he has gone to the village.

April fool has really scammed me.

This year's experience has been so disheartening.
God comfort me on my losses
I smell liesoooo...ur stories na April fool

10 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by ucmini: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is my comment...
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Duchessree(f): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
i sent a message to my group on whatsapp that result is out and i've checked mine.. a lot of them are messaging me on how to check theirs, am waiting till the end of the day to tell them.. its a prank cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
I even forgot that today was April fools day.
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by charriot: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
I Nearly Faint This Morning When One Girl Told Me I Am Her Friend On Xender....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by ahamonyeka(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
My girlfriend flashed me twice this early morning so,I called her back to know why she was flashing she said I should please send her 200# recharge that she wants to make urgent call with begging.I send it to her for she to call me back she said she just April fooled me.lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Abumighty(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
NextGovernor:
I told my parents I got the long awaiting VISA to US. They called all their friends and neighbours jubilating and even went far as hosting small party. I dey one corner now dey chop the food and I non know how I go take say na April fool..... I don die today
Badd Boii

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
My crush recently turned gf romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state,, i was happy she's gonna give me a head for the ist time only for she to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool
have you ever heard of blue ball grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter / Rib Cracker Jokes / Yab Me I Yab U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.