Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Share Your April Fool Experience. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your April Fool Experience. (19330 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
tongue grin coolmine was Chealsea vs crystalpalace that match was used as APRIL FOOL to those who played chealsea straight win oya TEAR ur ticketmine was Chealsea vs crystalpalace that match was used as APRIL FOOL to those who played chealsea straight win oya TEAR ur ticketmine was Chealsea vs crystalpalace that match was used as APRIL FOOL to those who played chealsea straight win oya TEAR ur ticket
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by CHukZero: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
My Babe of three years told me that she will give me that thing I have always needed from her so badly since we have never done it
I was so excited I had to do clean up; wash the toilet,washed the plates,mob the house,wash the curton,change bed spread even pillow.I went further to even mob The ceiling.
9:AM (her arrival) time,I was lying on the bed wen I heard a nock on the door. Behold she was standing at d door wearing the most attractive dress u could ever imagine.
After I served her evrything necessary (courtesy na) she said we should go to d room, so she can give me what she promised
I was restless and had nothing else to do except following her like Mumu.
In the room she said I should close my eyes to which I did,but when I opened my eyes
I found out that I should not continue this story
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by sheykruz1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mine was when my mom called me and ask me to meet her at N. U.D field that pastor oyedepo had a church program there and everyone will be present, i was about to dress up, then she called me and said april fool.. grin grin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by sevenhundred(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
As today is the April fools day Nairalanders Kindly share your April fool Experience.
smiley smiley
CHELSEA LOSS A MATCH, my money, i pray let it be april fool ooo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by sevenhundred(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
As today is the April fools day Nairalanders Kindly share your April fool Experience.
smiley smiley
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
succyblinks:
I've fooled both my mum and dad today, going out to fool some more grin grin
iru omo wo lofeya bayi ntori olorun grin grin grin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nature8(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Naughtytboy:
My crush recently turned gf romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state,, i was happy she's gonna give me a head for the ist time only for she to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool

grin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by arnold123: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
smiley smiley
It's just an ordinary day, didn't believe in anyone cos they were never truthful from the beginning anyway (so why should dat day have to make a difference?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) / Rib Cracker Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.