Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders (21724 Views)

Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) / Operation Lafia Dole: troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram Terrorists(photos) / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by henryanna36: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
TROOPS ARREST  TWO BOKO HARAM SPIES, ANOTHER HIGH PROFILE TERRORIST SURRENDERS

On Tuesday, 28th March 2017 at about 10.00am based on information 2 suspected Boko Haram terrorists carrying out surveillance on Kareto and Dangalti villages were apprehended by troops of 158 Task Force Battalion of 5 Brigade, Nigerian Army. Preliminary investigation shows that the apprehended spies were on recconaisance mission to facilitate possible attack on the communities by Boko Haram terrorists.

Similarly, one Bulama Kailani Mohammed Metele from Tumbun Bera, a confessed Boko Haram terrorist belonging to Mamman Nur's faction of the terrorists group under the leadership of Abu Mustapha, apparently tired of the lies his commanders, surrendered himself to troops of 145 Task Force Battalion, 5 Brigade, troops at Damasak.

It has been confirmed that the surrendered suspect,  Bulama Kailani Mohammed Metel, was a high profile terrorist as he is at Serial number 253 on the Nigerian Army's Wanted Boko Haram terrorists poster produced recently. He is currently undergoing further interrogation.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/troops-arrest-two-boko-haram-spies.html?m=1

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by psucc(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Another April fool.
They look more like suya vendors than fighters.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Earthkumy(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
TheIt papa go some release am and send him go back to bokoharam
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Flexherbal(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2017
This good news!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Flexherbal(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Good!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by lastkidconcepts: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
See dem

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Victornezzar: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dem no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Dannieln1: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
In other news sing this with me...

"Benediction"
(feat. Rick Ross)

[Hook - August Alsina:]
Started off in the streets
We would take collection from the fiends
People dyin' all around me
So I gave you my testimony
We were down from the beginnin'
When the world wasn't listenin'
Now that I got your attention
Let us end with the benediction

[Verse 1 - August Alsina:]
We are gathered here today
Paying our respects to bein' broke, hope he's in a better place
Cause life out here ain't sweet, oh no
I would close my eyes to sleep but didn't dream no more
So I had to make a way for my home, you know
Now I'm in a place where I ain't gotta scheme no more
The good life, done with the hood life
I did what I could didn't always do what I should and I was misunderstood
So many nights I tried
To hide how I felt, I would cry inside
And I ran through the streets till my feet got tired
Cause I ain't wanna have my shoes on them power lines

[Bridge - August Alsina:]
But I made it, and it made me
I know I did wrong, I pray to God he forgave me
Cause I made it, and it didn't kill me
So it made me stronger, I pray to God that you feel me, that you feel me...

[Hook]

[Verse 2 - August Alsina:]
Our father who art in heaven
I pray you free me from my demons and keep me level
I know you kept me out of prison where I was headin'
When I heard somebody killed my brother, one-eighty-seven
I hope he made it to your presence, for me he was a blessin'
At least I know he's restin' and he ain't out here stressin'
Tryna get to the good life, and out of this hood life
I pray that my step-pops stay off of that crack pipe
So Mama could sleep nights, I know it's been hard on her
I was ripping through the streets, it was hard for her
Now I'm up in hotels on the ocean shore
When I was sleepin' on the floor at the corner store

[Bridge - August Alsina:]
But I made it, and it made me
I know I did wrong, I pray to God he would save me
Cause I made it, it didn't kill me
So it made me stronger, I pray to God that you feel me, do you feel me...

[Hook]

[Verse 3 - Rick Ross:]
Bottle after bottle, snatching Belaire out the bucket
Rightin' all my wrongs for these homies out here thuggin'
Pray for benediction, pretty women on my premise
Condo out in Cabo, screaming "GABOS" to my nemesis
Gold around my neck I'm ballin' for these final minutes
Nothing lasts forever, for these sins I seek repentance
Shots fired, another gone, I feel that man's pain
Daddy sat me down and said: "that came with the game"
Shake my head, roll up the window, turnin' up the music
So much anger in these songs for these soldiers that we losin'
A mastermind is one who's feedin' others off his talent
I owe it to my city but it's time I pay my balance
I'm in Holyfield's estate, I started with a pallet
I made my first tape, I gave that shit to Khaled
Thankful for my supporters, everyone that ever bought us
Grateful for every lesson these Miami streets taught us

5 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Naughtytboy: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Soldiers dat are only catching the servants of shekau without knowing the where about of the main man.. Are those ones soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by slimpoppa(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
They are always looking dirty and hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by modestofynest(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
After army show us pix we no go hear about this ones again what about the ones they have been arresting since the inception of this BH onslaught GEJ imprisoned kabiru sokoto only for buhari to release him

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by tossedbae(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Congrats undecided
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Atiku2019: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kudos Gallant Soldiers
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Nigeriadondie: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
The new Sambisa that should be invaded is the National Assembly which is the seat of the Devil. Why these soldiers they miss road? Saraki and his gang of beasts including the hypocrites Ben Bruce with his "common sense" are worse than Boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by JayB11(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
This boko boys no dey finish like all this Veitnam soldiers in American movies.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by DESTINY41(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
No news I will believe on nairaland today
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by chuksjuve(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
ok
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by rusher14: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
psucc:
Another April fool.

OK.

Go buy suya from your customers again.
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by sotall(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
ok
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by www78861: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Ogashub(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hope its not an april fool prank from our NA
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by rusher14: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
The new Sambisa that should be invaded is the National Assembly which is the seat of the Devil. Why these soldiers they miss road? Saraki and his gang of beasts including the hypocrites Ben Bruce with his "common sense" are worse than Boko haram

There's nobody that pisses me off more than Ben Bruce.

He's a do as I say but don't do as I do hypocrite.
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by pokipoki: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
The army high command should do the needful and stop telling us that they have arrested terrorist.
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Arsewipemod: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
psucc:
Another April fool.

Ever seen any one of them looking like real fighters? You wanna call a rag tag army of former garden egg and onion and water melon and kulikuli and beans and orange sellers real fighters? Just because some punkass armed them with assault rifles and IED?
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by oshe11: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
I wanted to comment bt nw I am short of words...

pls hw cn I uncomment my comment sinx I dnt knw wat to comment or shud I jst leave d comment cos one aproko myt read d comment? grin
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by easybetmoney: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SURE FIXED GAMES - CORRECT SCORES,
GUARANTY: 100%.
FOR HIGH STAKERS AND SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS ONLY. PLEASE IT IS NOT FREE AND NO PAY AFTER. VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR MORE INFO

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by gentlechyke(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
k. boko haram now using spice grin. are these guys multiplying faster than ijebu mosquitoes

Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by sportcage(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Youtube Channel With Over 4,000 Subscribers for Sale... Contact me on: 08065100757
Re: Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders by Cyberrex(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
welcome development

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker / Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.