Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? (23991 Views)

Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? / As A Detective, How Do You Solve These? / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? by Deeypeey(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Kodejuice:

Rubbish! nonsense proof, it was on a Friday , its logical English not mathematics WTF angry
i understand ur anger...mathematics frustrated u as a child..and worse,u still dnt knw it...sorry bro
bun serously,its a Tuesday
Re: Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? by Kodejuice: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Deeypeey:

i understand ur anger...mathematics frustrated u as a child..and worse,u still dnt knw it...sorry bro
bun serously,its a Tuesday
I'm well versed in mathematics to tell you that what you did is the most useless thing i've seen, wtf are u prooving? y+1? x-1? for where? who taught you mathematics? i can bet you dont even know maths undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? by catalan15(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
ALAYORMII:
The teacher made the statement on Tuesday

In other news

April 1st is named FOOL'S DAY, after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He did 105 businesses in his lifetime. He lost all his father's assets, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools.

At 19, he married a 61-year-old woman who divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing now.

Happy April Fool's day
Funny you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Sentence Must Start With: I Like / 1 Or 2 / Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.