Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118267 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naruto87:
idu queue was really long...I arrived by 8:20am and did the test by 3:30pm..it was really stressful but peaceful. wishing us all the best.

Do you think I can go for the test tomorrow? I wasn't feeling fine today, I suddenly recovered now.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naruto87:
idu queue was really long...I arrived by 8:20am and did the test by 3:30pm..it was really stressful but peaceful. wishing us all the best.

Do you think I can go for the test tomorrow? I wasn't feeling fine today, I suddenly recovered now. My Centre is Idu Station also.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
DahirHassan:

Please bro, have you written? I couldn't make it to be there, have they finished everything? Please and please, give me your number let me add you on WhatsApp.
Thank you.
Yes bro, they should have done by now cos I finished my own at exactly 3:15pm and the queue wasn't much again by then.... Drop ur number for me bro, let me add u.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Greatzeus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mzflakkie:
Nothing is happening here in Ibadan ,as at 3:45pm candidates are hanging around no where to write the written interview.
I was supposed to be at Ibadan,but I was somewhere in Lagos making easy cash grin
If the test didn't start by 3:45pm,then when did you start? And how will you rate the overall conduct of the interview.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mzflakkie:
Nothing is happening here in Ibadan ,as at 3:45pm candidates are hanging around no where to write the written interview.
Don't be discouraged, when the job finally comes,you will forget ever standing under direct sunshine grin instead you will be posting selfie upandan on social media like " me chilling at work"lol grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
Yes bro, they should have done by now cos I finished my own at exactly 3:15pm and the queue wasn't much again by then.... Drop ur number for me bro, let me add u.
Please add it lets, chat.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Greatzeus(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Congratulations to all those who wrote NRC interview test today,this will be the beginning and not the end,of good things to come your way this year.
Those who didn't write because they weren't invited,simply means this is not your,yours is coming bigger and better cool
Those who missed the test because of one reason or the other,like sickness,inadequate preparation or lack of fund to travel to your state station,no ones,it is well. A bigger and better door will open for you cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Naruto87(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
DahirHassan:

Do you think I can go for the test tomorrow? I wasn't feeling fine today, I suddenly recovered now. My Centre is Idu Station also.

I'll suggest you call them with their number on the website to be sure. wish u d best
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by miwalo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
NRC gat a lot to learn when it comes to recruitment.......
Come see end time queue for Idu Station here in Abuja......
Thank God for the success sha......
ayah! No b small queue o..I nearlly collape ontop standing
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naruto87:

I'll suggest you call them with their number on the website to be sure. wish u d best
OK bro.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by idee91: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Greatzeus:
Congratulations to all those who wrote NRC interview test today,this will be the beginning and not the end,of good things to come your way this year.
Those who didn't write because they weren't invited,simply means this is not your,yours is coming bigger and better cool
Those who missed the test because of one reason or the other,like sickness,inadequate preparation or lack of fund to travel to your state station,no ones,it is well. A bigger and better door will open for you cool
We that were not invited but gate crashed nko ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by miwalo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naruto87:
oh! 3:30! Meaning we ar in same queue, I'm No. 88
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by harizonal123(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
pH was very, very organised. Thanks to everyone for your various contribution. It really helped me a lot, mostly the questions and answers someone posted here .
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Naruto87(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
miwalo:
oh! 3:30! Meaning we ar in same queue, I'm No. 88

lol... am 132

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by miwalo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Does it mean we are going to be invited for oral interview again.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naruto87:

Based on how you saw it, can they finish assessing those on the queue today? Since there was a crowd.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
miwalo:
ayah! No b small queue o..I nearlly collape ontop standing
My brother no be small ooo..... Na real war!!!!! Lolzzzz!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
DahirHassan:

Please add it lets, chat.
Okay bro....
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by DahirHassan: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
Okay bro....
Lets talk on whatsApp bro, please text me. Since you've seen the number.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by andykay(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
I had to scale fence in order to get to exam hall and we were many that scale the fence including women. It was terrible in ibadan. I finally wrote the test few minutes after 7pm. And there was still plenty people outside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by tmgtreasure(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
How many post do far them invite
msb247:

Pls if you know you were not invited just wait a little bit more. The invitations were not sent all at once. Going there might only make things more difficult for the staff there and the invitees. smiley
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ifelayosho(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Greatzeus:

I was supposed to be at Ibadan,but I was somewhere in Lagos making easy cash grin
If the test didn't start by 3:45pm,then when did you start? And how will you rate the overall conduct of the interview.
i wrote my test just about an hour ago ie past 9 pm, infact im not the last batch. buh thank God for the succes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Naruto87(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
DahirHassan:

Based on how you saw it, can they finish assessing those on the queue today? Since there was a crowd.
they finished attending to everyone on the queue. but if its based on the result I would assume the period of time it will take will be unknown to us.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by emmy2fyn(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guys no be small ooo, I got home here in Ibadan at 10past 10pm
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by cenaboy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Port Harcourt try shaa, I was among the second batch finished around past 1
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by piax(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2017
God help us. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Those that sat for the exam interview yesterday can attest that the 25 questions were too simple, even an average Primary 5 pupil could answer them correctly. But, it means a problem for the questions to be too simple: it is either they have already taken those they want to employ (especially applicants that were sent SMS), or they want to employ so many people.

However, those GATECRASHERS made things very difficult for genuine applicants and supervisors in most of the interview centres including mine in Port Harcourt. My set wrote around 5:15pm after waiting on the queque since 8am in the morning (i.e. 9 hours after). The Human Resource officers/supervisors were very unprofessional in the manner they handled things; they didn't even screen or demanded applicants to show the SMS sent to their phones but rather allowed EVERYONE that came including passers-by to be on the queque and even enter the exam hall before genuine applicants whom some that came from far slept on the floor in their railway premises a night before. I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by manny4u(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
lilliesboy:
Those that sat for the exam interview yesterday can attest that the 25 questions were too simple, even an average Primary 5 pupil could answer them correctly. But, it means a problem for the questions to be too simple: it is either they have already taken those they want to employ (especially applicants that were sent SMS), or they want to employ so many people.

However, those GATECRASHERS made things very difficult for genuine applicants and supervisors in most of the interview centres including mine in Port Harcourt. My set wrote around 5:15pm after waiting on the queque since 8am in the morning (i.e. 9 hours after). The Human Resource officers/supervisors were very unprofessional in the manner they handled things; they didn't even screen or demanded applicants to show the SMS sent to their phones but rather allowed EVERYONE that came including passers-by to be on the queque and even enter the exam hall before genuine applicants whom some that came from far slept on the floor in their railway premises a night before. I sorry for Nigeria.
What would be would no matter the odds.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2017
harizonal123:
pH was very, very organised. .
Big fat LIE! Port Harcourt centre was very disorganized! That you were lucky to enter the exam hall before others does not make it organized. A lot of us that came even before 8am wrote around 5:15pm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by harizonal123(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
lilliesboy:

Big fat LIE! Port Harcourt centre was very disorganized! That you were lucky to enter the exam hall before others does not make it organized. A lot of us that came even before 8am wrote around 5:15pm.
Got there around to 7 left about 10:30am. Didn't experience any form of stress at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.