Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118462 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
KealDrogo:

grin i did that intentionally to revive the thread. It's been so quite.
ok
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
Please someone who is closer to the head quarter should help us and get update, we will highly appreciate. This whole thing no dey sweet for body again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Guys pls is it true nrc salary is 45k ?someone even said 18k
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Carmal90(m): 4:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Adeola012:

No.. 7k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Carmal90:

No.. 7k
U're very wrong. it's N8,500 for young graduates. Why u con reduce the salary by whole N1,500? U wicked no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by manny4u(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Adeola012:
No it is ₦5,000.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
like serious we ar not after the salary ooooo, let's jst get the appointment first, so ma guyz any Latex update. pls adumbrates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Josiahmikosky: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
all of you are wrong it is N2,000 for fresh Graduate, u never get job u dey talk abt salary .... village menterlity dey worry all of you... lol. I love u all God will help us by God grace we will not waiting in vain Jesus Name .. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Josiahmikosky:
all of you are wrong it is N2,000 for fresh Graduate, u never get job u dey talk abt salary .... village menterlity dey worry all of you... lol. I love u all God will help us by God grace we will not waiting in vain Jesus Name .. Amen
you don vex
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Base on research methodology i read about Nigeria railway corporation and it's recommendation provided i see that these corporation need many hands to revamp her. Mere looking at the Ibadan station when went for the Test, activities their were sleeping needing more good hands to awake it. Likewise in Lagos Head Quarter both human, wagons, infrastructure and the transport business is working, let me say, at ratio 20 to 120(20:120) for those who understand my analysis will understand me much better. NRC income generation is low, welfearism is probably low managerial skill is a huge problem and improper financing the corporation by federal government has caused her setbeck. What i mean here is that the recruitment will take a bit longer time because many rail way line is under construction across the state why renovation also is being taking place and new system of management is also being discussed and how the railway can be generating money to the economy. My people this NRC stuff invole huge billions of naira yearly to make it compete with oyinbo’s railway standard. Mind you, thousands good hands and great heads is needed to do the work but i believe they shall call us when time comes am sure they are waiting for the president to comes back from London to put things in proper perspective. And remember nothing can be done without Buhari and Ameachi consent and approval. Please never discuss salary here again lets discuss how to revamp the corporation if finally given the job. I believe the management and the staff would be following this trending and read our mind. But anyway, i wish you all what you wishes yourself. Ekuowuro o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by manny4u(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2017
sunnx:
Base on research methodology i read about Nigeria railway corporation and it's recommendation provided i see that these corporation need many hands to revamp her. Mere looking at the Ibadan station when went for the Test, activities their were sleeping needing more good hands to awake it. Likewise in Lagos Head Quarter both human, wagons, infrastructure and the transport business is working, let me say, at ratio 20 to 120(20:120) for those who understand my analysis will understand me much better. NRC income generation is low, welfearism is probably low managerial skill is a huge problem and improper financing the corporation by federal government has caused her setbeck. What i mean here is that the recruitment will take a bit longer time because many rail way line is under construction across the state why renovation also is being taking place and new system of management is also being discussed and how the railway can be generating money to the economy. My people this NRC stuff invole huge billions of naira yearly to make it compete with oyinbo’s railway standard. Mind you, thousands good hands and great heads is needed to do the work but i believe they shall call us when time comes am sure they are waiting for the president to comes back from London to put things in proper perspective. And remember nothing can be done without Buhari and Ameachi consent and approval. Please never discuss salary here again lets discuss how to revamp the corporation if finally given the job. I believe the management and the staff would be following this trending and read our mind. But anyway, i wish you all what you wishes yourself. Ekuowuro o!
Sunnx you are always talking sense i think i might just be falling in love with you and your intelligence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let's hope for the best, Sorry to deviate, pls who knows any good career coach in Nigeria they can Recommend? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are you talking of football coach or which coach are you referring?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by tosynto(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not pessimistic, but from the look of things am not sure the corporation will issue Appointment letters this year. since nothing is said or any concrete info from the corporation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys while we hope for the best from them NRC,it will happen soon insha Allah. Fam pls is there anyone that knows anything about university Canada West in Vancouver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by shemite: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
I think everything depend on signing of budget, just my opinion though and the good news is that it will be sign by Ag President 3pm today. Let see what happen after that.
I know we will together eat the good of the land through our contribution to nation building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
2017 budget signed!!!!!! May God help us all as we await something good from NRC!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by olyton: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Finally
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2017
olyton:
Finally
Abeg shey something don show ni Pls let's know what's happening o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
PrinceFola:
Abeg shey something don show ni Pls let's know what's happening o
[color=#000099][/color]

I was in there Head office today in Ebute Meta, both staffs and all the office are docile but the Human Resources personnel i met said nothing has been said about it. The person also said we should keep our fingers cross as he/she said she did not know when they will talk about the recruitment but to my observation those staff face is not smiling maybe ’’they have not be paid" and moreover, i had a sound of moving train but i do not think is working to generate income. Like i said, all the area just remain green nothing is working, even some staff were sleeping in the office. My great nairalander people please engage yourself in something meaningful while waiting for the Corporation to kick start and beside, not everyone will be qualify for that offer but incase not to loose all, do sometime that can fetch you income and when the opportunity comes you can switch. For me now, i engaged myself with one consulting firm while waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
sunnx:
[color=#000099][/color]

I was in there Head office today in Ebute Meta, both staffs and all the office are docile but the Human Resources personnel i met said nothing has been said about it. The person also said we should keep our fingers cross as he/she said she did not know when they will talk about the recruitment but to my observation those staff face is not smiling maybe ’’they have not be paid" and moreover, i had a sound of moving train but i do not think is working to generate income. Like i said, all the area just remain green nothing is working, even some staff were sleeping in the office. My great nairalander people please engage yourself in something meaningful while waiting for the Corporation to kick start and beside, not everyone will be qualify for that offer but incase not to loose all, do sometime that can fetch you income and when the opportunity comes you can switch. For me now, i engaged myself with one consulting firm while waiting for them.
Thanks for the info sis....
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
any updates it seems d room ia booring
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Airoflaw(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
auwalabj:
any updates it seems d room ia booring
you mean you have been sleeping in dis room ....No news yet go and get something doing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Airoflaw:
you mean you have been sleeping in dis room ....No news yet go and get something doing
na wa for railway oo
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who else got a text from NRC to come for 2nd interview?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adeola012:
Are you for real No text yet from here oh......
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adeola012:
you want pple to talk Abt NRC abi bcs u see pple silent,lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ApostleEbuka(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adeola012:

screenshot of the text please
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Bakerdav:
you want pple to talk Abt NRC abi bcs u see pple silent,lol
Lol. You smart
Chop knuckle ��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dedarks(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
So silent, I could hear the sound of their heart beats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dedarks(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anyway jare
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by piax(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.