Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Is Nigerian Tyrant Buhari Killing Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigerian Tyrant Buhari Killing Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters (330 Views)

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Tyrant Buhari Killing Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters by Elbinawi: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweets on the Brutal Killings of the Peaceful Pro-Biafra Protesters by Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:

Thread On #IPOB:

During the government of former President @GEJonathan the people of SouthEast Nigeria enjoyed prominent appointments.

During the 2015 General Elections the people of Southeast Nigeria voted massively for former President @GEJonathan but unfortunately he lost

When the incumbent President @MBuhari came to power he deliberately marginalize the people of Southeast Nigeria in projects and appointments

A youthful peaceful Movement emerged from Southeast Nigeria under the leadership of #NnamdiKanu calling for Referendum to leave Nigeria.

The wicked and evil Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari sent his corrupt and cowardly @HQNigerianArmy Chief @Buratai_COAS to kill peaceful protesters.

@HQNigerianArmy Chief @Buratai_COAS massacred 100s of peaceful youths of the Southeast and dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night.

The inhuman massacres of the peaceful #IPOB protesters only increase d popularity of the Movement in the Southeast & its charismatic leader

The bloodthirsty Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari arrested the #IPOB leader, #NnamdiKanu, and wickedly denied him fair trial in the Courts.

Today Scotland is agitating for a second Referendum to leave the #UK and we did not see or hear a single Scot killed by UK. #FreeNnamdiKanu

#Nigeria is a Colonial creation, Nigerians with grievances can agitate for Referendum to improve their position in the Commonwealth.

I thank our brothers & sisters of the Southeast when they asked me to be sent to the Southeast 4 treatment free of charge during my accident

The Prince of Guidance, Imam Ali (as), told us that people are either your brothers in faith or your brothers in humanity. #FreeNnamdiKanu

My last message to the evil tyrant @MBuhari & his gang of mass murderers is "I am a Shia, come and kill me!"

#FreeZakzaky
#FreeNnamdiKanu

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Tyrant Buhari Killing Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters by kingzizzy: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
My Brother, tyranny is a terminal disease. It is something that Buhari can never cure himself of.

Buhari has showed his bias and tyranny towards IPOB too many times.

In his first media chat, he could not hold himself when he declared that Nnamdi Kanu should not be granted bail because of crimes commited. Buhari who swore to uphold the rule of law suddenly turned into judge and jury on national tv and proclaimed Kanu guilty.

The sane Buhari while been interviewed by Al Jazeera refused point blank to watch the video of the Nigerian Army shooting unarmed IPOB in Aba. The same Buhari who swore to protect every Nigerian regardless of ethnicity, religion or creed. Yet, he could not watch video of his armed forces commiting murder.

A respected international organisation like Amnesty Internstional reported that over 150 IPOB have been killed. Most sane presidents would have been outraged and demanded an immidiate independent investigation into the report. Buhari could not do this but if a report landed on his table that the Nigerian Army killed 150 people in his native Daura, Buhari would have been breathing down hellfire and brimstone.

On the whole, not only is Buhari an unrepentant dictator, he is a disgrace of a leader.

I truly feel sorry for any country the likes of Buhari is leading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far / Fresh Moves To Restore Electricity To Okitipupa, Other Ondo Communities / Kasamu Buruji’s Unusual Strides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.