Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day (37145 Views)

April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by chronique(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:
Suspicious texts...short words like not typical of our mothers.

Adonbilivit

Exactly. Looks made up. The manner of conversation is suspicious from the mother's end.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by illegalGangla(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
chronique:

Exactly. Looks made up. The manner of conversation is suspicious from the mother's end.
Hahahah.....our mumu don do. Typical Nigerian mama go don rain original and China curses ontop her head
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chai ppl can lie 4 Africa.. haba a typical nija movie
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by xxolisexx(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
how i knw dis post is a lie "when d op said i had a baby last year, and the mum replied ehn wait. what? " no Nigerian mum would have the time to reply like dat after hearing that, she will just cal immediately except ******
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by onyii255(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
UyiIredia:
A mother calling her child omo ale undecided

U dont know yoruba mothers?? Its quite normal... I just hear Alhaja for her call her daughter omo ale now sef..

1 Like

Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by sapientia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahahahaha...
mothers can be funny.. first she dont even know where her phones were. Now, she want to tell yomi to block her on social media.. this yomi go don tire for real. Imagine explaining to her about her status update. grin grin grin
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by profosenogoboy: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
When you don't really trust your daughter

Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Laple0541(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:
Suspicious texts...short words like not typical of our mothers.

Adonbilivit

In addition, 5 consecutive missed calls at exactly 12:48am! did the phone not ringing!.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Deilluminator(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
I luv d Ending question, "Are u stupid?"
But wait oooo assuming the mummy hv hypertension na so she for get heart attack die, den u blame Village pple......

Just imagine that.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Adebowale89(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
my landlady at Nnewi here use all those words as chats very well. infact is very common this days

mothers and father are now getting update and advance everyday

for the outdated thomas. for the fact that, your mother doesn't chat, didn't mean other mother doesn't too.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Elnida: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Negotiate:
Lol

Liar liar pants on fire..

"Pick my call" should have come after the missed call notification

oga the supposed mother had given her about 4 miss call prior to your quote.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Elnida: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
begwong:
Lol! That was an epic prank. I saw one online that a lady conniving with a guy weda na relation sef did that the woman ran out of the house and got knocked by a car!

yea...I watched it. the prank became pranked..it's either she died or in serious pains..
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Gkemz: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
What an expensive joke
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by davidif: 1:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Maccoy507:
It can't be the mother. They are not so good at using short hand.

ehn! some mothers are savy o.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by davidif: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Negotiate:
Lol

Liar liar pants on fire...

And momma don't type "U" as "You"

My mom types "U" as "You" what are you talking about? The fact that you don't believe it does not mean its not true.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by inchristalone(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
A very good try but I will tell you that it not a conversation between mother and daughter.
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Negotiate:
Lol

Liar liar pants on fire...

And momma don't type "U" as "You"

She has been calling her nah...
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by Jammiiee(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Pls what is happening to Nairaland, everything is just awkward. It's all in blue and the fonts are awkward as well
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by pinkydove: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day by iMUMUweh(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.