Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (37186 Views)

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive / Snap So That The Guy In Blue Suit Will......(Check This Funny Picture Out) / See What This Lady Has Done To This Guy In This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by KIDpretty(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

673 Likes 84 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

grin grin grin

Stupid joke.. But it made me laugh. grin grin

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by boboLIL(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
I go follow beat you grin

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by delishpot: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alajenu. Hahahaha grin grin dat man no mad o. Na wicked him wicked.

24 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by knightsTempler: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao!!! grin

You don enter one chance lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Kondomatic(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
I laughed to tears the first time I watched the video

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by adeseun22(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
u sef na alatenuje, u initially wanted to use 1k cos u see ifa, u con increase am to 10k. u go wash tire.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Eleniyan15: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
I actually laughed lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by missKiffy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol, hope they beat you tire cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by KIDpretty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Lol, hope they beat you tire cheesy
dem pity for me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Greg007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:

Lol. But not funny

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by 9jaBloke: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Actually lol. Nice punchline

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Sexytemi(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lolgringringrin.....ROTFLMAO...grin chisos i yaff die with laughter ogrin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nnemuka(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Rukkydelta(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op you really got me on this one ....Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by seankay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
this is funny! c as she quick order 4 plates as if he easy to make money. She got served cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sexytemi:
Lolgringringrin.....ROTFLMAO...grin chisos i yaff die with laughter ogrin

Really funny bt sm of us guys can be quite generous. Lol
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Evathyst(f): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Laugh wan tear my belle o! grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Generalkorex(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
K
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Sijo01(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mstcheeew! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by amoduganja: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
k
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by akegists: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Moral of the story: not all guys are after your hole

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by bunmioguns(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
angry
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by wolewolsz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
LMFAOOOO
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by PussyKrook: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Seriously, you got me. I totally believed the story untill the last paragraph. Thanks for making my evening, Laugh Carry me no be small

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by 141samuel: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
so funny
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Btruth: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hilarious!

grin

......but next thing is to go and wash plates till the restaurant is close now! a bi?

grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Olril18(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
u got me op. lol.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Sunofgod(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
you for make him order on your behalf...
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here. / 12 Types Of Slap / 17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.