Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites (13090 Views)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by adedam007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
A 50 oranges
how did you come about the answer?can you prove it sir?
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
One of the following is a correct rule of trial balance. a) all assets must be on the credit side. b) all assets must be on the debit side. c) all liabilities must be on the debit side. d) none of the above.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
adedam007:

how did you come about the answer?can you prove it sir?
Itz a simple math... 1 orange cost 20 and I kg of beef cost #10..beef was bought thereby orange was forgone,,, with that #10,, he could have gotten 50 oranges I.e 10x100k =1000k,, then divide it by 20k equals 50 oranges... I hope u can comprehend my explanation...
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:
One of the following is a correct rule of trial balance.
a) all assets must be on the credit side.
b) all assets must be on the debit side.
c) all liabilities must be on the debit side.
d) none of the above.
B all assets on d debit side.... Next question please....
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
The purchasing power of naira will fall when A. Naira is devalued B. Government cut all salaries and wages C. There's inflation D. Colour of naira is changed E. Worked are retrenched
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tax levied on goods manufactured, sold or used within a country is A. Sales tax B. Excise tax C. Direct tax D. Income tax E. Poll tax
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by adedam007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Tax levied on goods manufactured, sold or used within a country is
A. Sales tax
B. Excise tax
C. Direct tax
D. Income tax
E. Poll tax
b
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by adedam007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
The purchasing power of naira will fall when
A. Naira is devalued
B. Government cut all salaries and wages
C. There's inflation
D. Colour of naira is changed
E. Worked are retrenched
c
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
B all assets on d debit side.... Next question please....
Correct.
The following is an error in accounting:
a) error commission.
b) error of board.
c) error of ministry.
d) error of organization.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by adedam007(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Itz a simple math... 1 orange cost 20 and I kg of beef cost #10..beef was bought thereby orange was forgone,,, with that #10,, he could have gotten 50 oranges I.e 10x100k =1000k,, then divide it by 20k equals 50 oranges... I hope u can comprehend my explanation...
I can't seem to get your explanation but I believe since 1 orange cost 20k and 1kg of beef cost 10k.it should be 20k /2=10
10k /2=5
10*5=50
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by BadBullet(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:
Correct. The following is an error in accounting: a) error commission. b) error of board. c) error of ministry. d) error of organization.
A
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
BadBullet:
A
Perfectly inelastic demand is represented by: a) E=1 b) E=0 c) E>1 d) E=~
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by BadBullet(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:
D
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
BadBullet:

D
Wrong. perfectly elastic demand is infinity while perfectly inelastic demand is zero.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by BadBullet(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:

Wrong. perfectly elastic demand is infinity while perfectly inelastic demand is zero.
correction taken
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by deyemih: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
For waec sure runs email iamprime04gmail.com or call /whatsappp 08137621451. Kosere o
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
BadBullet:

correction taken
To even think I'm no more a commercial student, I could have scattered this thread with thought-provoking questions. Anyway, good luck, fellow Jambite.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by castrol180(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
BIDOO:
Just like an adage that says what good for goose good for gander.
Some hours ago a thread was created for UTME science student and that was what give birth to this thread.
Let commercial student in the house shout halleluyah ! We refused to be intimidated by the so called science of a thing.....lols.
Funny enough they claim sciencey yet they started by General question.
We are a proud commercial student.

Let ask anything askeable that can influence our score during exam.

I will start by :

A movement along a given demand curve for a good is caused by a change in
(a) Consumer income. (b) The price of good. (c) Taste. (d) The price of other goods.

Oya let the question begin to pop in............
Success is ours

Lalasticlala up to you Boss.

boys and girls, read your book and practise well oooo...wishing you well in your endeavours
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:
Correct. The following is an error in accounting: a) error commission. b) error of board. c) error of ministry. d) error of organization.
A..error of commission
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
adedam007:

I can't seem to get your explanation but I believe since 1 orange cost 20k and 1kg of beef cost 10k.it should be 20k /2=10
10k /2=5
10*5=50
we are singing dsame song Bro... What I just did is converting naira to kobo, to making the units equal....
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:
B
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by chuks34(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:

What error message were you getting?
By the way, you can download the Jamb Registration app from playstore and create your profile with it. After you buy your pin from the bank, you can go ahead to register your details (i.e. choice of institution, etc.) so that you would just go for thumbprint and passport capture at a CBT center.
Note: only connect the jamb app with an etisalat sim. Any other sim and you'd be sorry.
am not getting any error message but rather the verification mail that was supposed to be sensitive me in other to continue the profile creation was not been sent after hours of refreshing my inbox
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:

To even think I'm no more a commercial student, I could have scattered this thread with thought-provoking questions. Anyway, good luck, fellow Jambite.
what is dis one saying... Because you were fortunate to correct someone doesn't warrant degradation... I hope you scatter ur own parts with thought...
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
what is dis one saying... Because you were fortunate to correct someone doesn't warrant degradation... I hope you scatter ur own parts with thought...
Really? Where did I degrade anybody for Christ's sake? Oh, you are concerned because I used the word "scatter". It's an exaggeration, you hear. I didn't mean to literally scatter. Now, any other accusation? Wait, how did you even skip where I wished the fellow good luck? Would I wish someone I just degraded good luck? Maybe I need to check the meaning of the word.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
chuks34:
am not getting any error message but rather the verification mail that was supposed to be sensitive me in other to continue the profile creation was not been sent after hours of refreshing my inbox
Are you using your gmail? Some people couldn't use it, so you could go for yahoo mail.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:

Really? Where did I degrade anybody for Christ's sake? Oh, you are concerned because I used the word "scatter". It's an exaggeration, you hear. I didn't mean to literally scatter. Now, any other accusation? Wait, how did you even skip where I wished the fellow good luck? Would I wish someone I just degraded good luck? Maybe I need to check the meaning of the word.
brother,,read what u wrote wella,, the massage was as clear as crystal... U indirectly degraded commercial folks as though the questions being answered are pieces of cake... Perhaps,,I misconstrued your massage.... Anyways let it go.... I sight u
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by AyarmBoye(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abra4real:

Are you using your gmail? Some people couldn't use it, so you could go for yahoo mail.
what happens to Gmail o before I go use am.. I actually created the profile with my Gmail
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
brother,,read what u wrote wella,, the massage was as clear as crystal... U indirectly degraded commercial folks as though the questions being answered are pieces of cake... Perhaps,,I misconstrued your massage.... Anyways let it go.... I sight u
Of course, I perceived that you misunderstood the message. I'm now an arts student and believe me, we're naturally inclined to play with words and literary devices. If it were arts students, they are most likely not to take offense.
Anyway, sorry about that.
Would you like me to edit? Personally, I don't like masking previous mistake. I prefer a disclaimer. What d'you say?
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Abra4real(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyarmBoye:
what happens to Gmail o before I go use am.. I actually created the profile with my Gmail
Going by what you said, you've successfully created your profile with gmail. If that's the case, fine. I think since 20th of last month, people were having problem with creating profiles with their gmail accounts.
Rule of thumb is to try creating profile with gmail, if it works, fine. If it doesn't, then yahoo or outlook would do fine.
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
swiz123:
in starting a public company, which documents are to be present
A. articles and deeds of association B. deeds and agreements of association C. memorandum and articles of association D.memorandum and deeds of an association

The ans is D
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bobinovic:
Jambites call 08130328034
No runz this year lol!
Re: Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Suppose that the equilibrium price of
an article is N5.00 but the
government fixes the price by law at
N4.00, the supply will be A. The same as equilibrium supply
B. Greater than equilibrium supply C. Less than the equilibrium supply D. Determined later by government E. None of these
I'm very familiar with this question lol! The ans is C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Senate, Staff Unions, Reject New VC / Steps To Take In Dealing With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts / The Polytechnic Ibadan ND DPP Form For 2018 /19 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.