Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Fall Of Get Help World Wide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fall Of Get Help World Wide (2930 Views)

The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
My condolences to those who lost money on GHWW bear the loss of ur financial laziness alone. Ponzi hater would not be held liable. Those trying to enter the second phase weldone sir/ma's for u just entered the second phase of foolishness. You make money by rendering a service or meeting a need. Money doubling was never legitimate.

We must all be rich.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by gentle007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jobless

4 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
stop wasting your hard earned money to ponzi do legitimate investment. At first I doubt it, but today I am smilling to the bank. fund offer period is here. check my signature
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Kolibra: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by akp202(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Some people foolish sha

4 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by billionman: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
sgtponzihater:
My condolences to those who lost money on GHWW bear the loss of ur financial laziness alone. Ponzi hater would not be held liable. Those trying to enter the second phase weldone sir/ma's for u just entered the second phase of foolishness. You make money by rendering a service or meeting a need. Money doubling was never legitimate.

We must all be rich.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

You no dey tire for this matter? This your quest is now becoming stale and unfruitful. I pray you don't have heart attack over this issue. People are getting paid and you are here disturbing yourself. FYI most ghww participants no longer visit nairaland. There is a better forum now.

13 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by RUBMYMIND(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
billionman:

You no dey tire for this matter? This your quest is now becoming stale and unfruitful. I pray you don't have heart attack over this issue. People are getting paid and you are here disturbing yourself. FYI most ghww participants no longer visit nairaland. There is a better forum now.
Exactly, no ghw participants visits NL anymore, let him continue exhibiting his foolishness.

9 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stooped Olosho patronizer

3 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2017
gentle007:
Jobless
More Jobless
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nochious123(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

More Jobless

Evry human has the opportunity called choice they can choose their life savings on ponzi.. Is not your business how many family you Dey feed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Nochious123:

Evry human has the opportunity called choice they can choose their life savings on ponzi.. Is not your business how many family you Dey feed
@Nochious, pls don't mind d idiot, people are no longer taking him serious again. Pls just ignore him, there's no point arguing with a fool!!!. The worst he can do is just to talk ***AND THAT IS ALL***
Abeg make I go sleep joor.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by FagsamPHP(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
K
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by benjanjo1: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

We must all be rich.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Honestly, if i had known, i would have listened! GHWX admin are an evil set of people that have ensured that participants are trapped in the system, it's either you pH again or you get your account blocked. they are now trying to force participants to pH heavily into the system by ensuring that the outstanding gh you get is only a minute fraction of the amount you pH! This is very wicked and Mephistophelian! Now ghwx participants have no choice. If you want your money back, then pH more than you had the last time.

I am very sad and depressed right now. I don't think I can take it. I have about 300$ worth of bitcoin there. I don't just know what to do as i am broke, stranded and almost destitute. God help me! I need an angel sad

6 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by benjanjo1: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
billionman:

My friend keep quiet! angry angry angry Who is getting paid?! Answer me! Who?! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly, if i had known, i would have listened! GHWX admin are an evil set of people that have ensured that participants are trapped in the system, it's either you pH again or you get your account blocked. they are now trying to force participants to pH heavily into the system by ensuring that the outstanding gh you get is only a minute fraction of the amount you pH! This is very wicked and Mephistophelian! Now ghwx participants have no choice. If you want your money back, then pH more than you had the last time.

I am very sad and depressed right now. I don't think I can take it. I have about 300$ worth of bitcoin there. I don't just know what to do as i am broke, stranded and almost destitute. God help me! I need an angel sad

Condolences bro. Funny enuf I started this clamour early enuf for you to have cashed out. I feel ur pain and my heart goes out to you and I sincerely pray u find a way out. If you are in a hole stop digging. Don't let the scammers fool you.

Innovate.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by kfrosh: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
The way they already blocked your account abi........be thankful to your cohort Ponzihater who pledged numerous sum of money on different fake accounts just to bring down the platform.
benjanjo1:

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by david22uu(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
i said it... people said i was a hater
i did MMM nd when it was about to crsh i moved
i did g h ww and when it was about to crashed i moved
now i am in the best now
swiss money club.com
please use referall:@david22uu@gmail.com
referal bonus is 15%
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kolibra:
Safe investment, zero Ponzi and zero panics : https://www.nairaland.com/3712275/safest-investment-ever-roi-300

No safe investment will give you 300% of your Capital in Two month that is a scam show me the evidence

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
lanrema:

No safe investment will give you 300% of your Capital in Two month that is a scam show me the evidence

God bless u richly. People must learn these things.

3 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by greenmonk: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

We must all be rich.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

I salute you ponzihater. you must live long for all your effort to save the live of ignorant Nigerians.
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
greenmonk:

I salute you ponzihater. you must live long for all your effort to save the live of ignorant Nigerians.

These statements keep me going. God bless u.
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by OTEGA1: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
GHW is a big scam....Imagine how dey cleverly left former site and open new site.

Now those who were due are told to start with fresh money.

Now instead of folks to be paid dey are Phing to scammer somwere cos who are d folks phing to in d new site wen everybody just started again....

Always telling us system iscstabke as rock now over months folks not paid....

Who in right sense will PH wen u have outstanding not yet paid and its to be paid in bits..

GHW una try for d scamm
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
OTEGA1:
GHW is a big scam....Imagine how dey cleverly left former site and open new site.

Now those who were due are told to start with fresh money.

Now instead of folks to be paid dey are Phing to scammer somwere cos who are d folks phing to in d new site wen everybody just started again....

Always telling us system iscstabke as rock now over months folks not paid....

Who in right sense will PH wen u have outstanding not yet paid and its to be paid in bits..

GHW una try for d scamm

U say d truth. The truth is a soothing lotion. Sell it not bro.
Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by gentleedu(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
nawaa ghww is more on than it has ever been, if u like announce that ghww has close with CNN I go ph again and again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Get Help World Wide by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
gentleedu:
nawaa ghww is more on than it has ever been, if u like announce that ghww has close with CNN I go ph again and again
Thumb up bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Top Three Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / Reviews On Gatatransport / New*- Earn Free Airtime By Completing Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.