Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? (687 Views)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by mmirage: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello everyone.

Are there any other methods of withdrawing funds from PayPal aside from using exchangers?
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by Zdoh(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
mmirage:
Hello everyone.

Are there any other methods of withdrawing funds from PayPal aside from using exchangers?

Yes,you can wothdraw into your card,bank(VBA) and also buy bitcoin.
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by mmirage: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Yes,you can wothdraw into your card,bank(VBA) and also buy bitcoin.

Thanks for your reply.

How do you buy bitcoin with PayPal?

And how do you withdraw into a VBA? Is it through payoneer?
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by Zdoh(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2017
mmirage:

Thanks for your reply.

How do you buy bitcoin with PayPal?

And how do you withdraw into a VBA? Is it through payoneer?
There are many platfform online that you can buy bitcoin from with your paypal,e.g localbitcoin,paxful,bitcointalk.org,virwox etc

Yes,you can withdraw into your VBA(payoneer) or other bank account that you linked with your paypal.Those options are there when you go withdraw section on your paypal.
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by remedick: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Zdoh:
There are many platfform online that you can buy bitcoin from with your paypal,e.g localbitcoin,paxful,bitcointalk.org,virwox etc

Yes,you can withdraw into your VBA(payoneer) or other bank account that you linked with your paypal.Those options are there when you go withdraw section on your paypal.
does Payoneer bank account still work with paypal? I thought that they stopped accepting it.

I was able to link my payoneer card to my Nigerian paypal account though.
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by Zdoh(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2017
remedick:
does Payoneer bank account still work with paypal? I thought that they stopped accepting it.

I was able to link my payoneer card to my Nigerian paypal account though.
They do not accept payoneer vba again.Nice one as it worked on your Nigeria paypal account.You can buy payoneer funds and make your payment on any site with paypal.
Re: Are There Other Methods Of Withdrawing Funds From Paypal? by mmirage: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Zdoh:

Have you tried any of these platforms? If so, what was your experience?

Are there any other VBA's that PayPal accepts?

(1) (Reply)

Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth / Bitcoin Scammer / Where Can I Buy Airtime Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.