Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. (1518 Views)

Here Comes Gionee X2 For Gionee Lovers @ N48500 / Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror / Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
I would like to seek for you all assistance, From this section... Let me get straight to the point. Suddenly yesterday i was operating my phone and noticed i couldn't drag down the notification bar status from top. Am using a gionee m5, The phone ddnt fall or would I say nothing happened it just stopped and wouldn't drag from the top.. Funny enough if i auto rotate the screen to Landscape the notification bar drags down freely. And that particular area I.E the top of the phone on landscape screem, Works perfectly well. So m thinking it not a calibrator problem what may be the cuz?. Please help and solutions needed. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
KIKO720:
I would like to seek for you all assistance, From this section... Let me get straight to the point. Suddenly yesterday i was operating my phone and noticed i couldn't drag down the notification bar status from top. Am using a gionee m5, The phone ddnt fall or would I say nothing happened it just stopped and wouldn't drag from the top.. Funny enough if i auto rotate the screen to Landscape the notification bar drags down freely. And that particular area I.E the top of the phone on landscape screem, Works perfectly well. So m thinking it not a calibrator problem what may be the cuz?. Please help and solutions needed. Thanks in anticipation.
Nairalanders please i need ur help and suggestion

Cc dragnet Puskin honsule
Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
i think it can be calibrator problem
but to be sure go to about phone under settings tap build number for seven times after you done that go to developer options look for show touches tick it after dat try scrolling down the notification bar side if the touch show that mean it's OS error and if it touch didn't show dat mean it's calibrator problem
Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by lexxybb: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Do a factory reset
Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
i think it can be calibrator problem
but to be sure go to about phone under settings tap build number for seven times after you done that go to developer options look for show touches tick it after dat try scrolling down the notification bar side if the touch show that mean it's OS error and if it touch didn't show dat mean it's calibrator problem
Thanks Boss, i just dd dat and it working, And I tried dragging down d notification bar and i see a reaction dat m actually dragging it. Thanks so not the calibrator fault

1 Like

Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2017
lexxybb:
Do a factory reset
Boom!. One hand, E Work... Thank you big time. Haba i come dei fear ohh say na cali... Peace of mind restored. I appreciate. Graciaz
Re: Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
KIKO720:
Thanks Boss, i just dd dat and it working, And I tried dragging down d notification bar and i see a reaction dat m actually dragging it. Thanks so not the calibrator fault
You are welcome count on me anytime again and try flashing the phone

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobiles India- Recently Released Smartphones / Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please / Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.