Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Perfecin : CURE FOR URINARY TRACT IINFECTION (UTI), STD (STAPH,GONORRHEA, ETC) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Perfecin : CURE FOR URINARY TRACT IINFECTION (UTI), STD (STAPH,GONORRHEA, ETC) (3042 Views)

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections UTI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfecin : CURE FOR URINARY TRACT IINFECTION (UTI), STD (STAPH,GONORRHEA, ETC) by perfecin: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Most Urinary Tract infections (UTIs) arise from one type of bacteria, Escherichia coli (E. coli), which normally lives in the bowel.
A) Symptoms of UTI in adults may include the following:

I. Frequent and intense urge to urinate.
ii. Painful, burning feeling in the bladder or urethra during urination.etc.
Your urinary tract is the system in your body responsible for filtering wastes in your blood, and excreting wastes out of the body.
Your urinary tract consists of your kidneys, ureters and bladder.
Once the kidneys and their nephrons filter excess wastes that have circulated through your body, they are then able to turn the
excess waste products into urine. The urine flows out of your urethra, and out of your body.

B. Effects & Complications of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) may include:
i. Recurrent infections, especially in women who experience three or more UTIs.
Ii. Permanent kidney damage from an acute or chronic kidney
infection (pyelonephritis) due to an untreated UTI.
iii. Increased risk in pregnant women delivering low birth weight or premature infants.
iv. Urethral narrowing (stricture) in men from recurrent urethritis, previously seen with gonococcal urethritis.
v. Sepsis, a potentially life-threatening complication of an infection, especially if the infection works its way up your urinary
tract to your kidneys.

C. Causes Of Urinary Tract Infections

You may develop a urinary tract infection as a result of:
1. Certain diseases or conditions - such as differences or changes in the anatomy of your urinary tract. You may have been born
with these differences, or developed it later on in your life , secondary to surgery or trauma (injury)
2. If you have a lowered immune system due to chemotherapy or Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)
3. You are mores usceptible to the symptoms of urinary tract infections if you have diabetes or are sexually active.
4. Women who are pregnant are at a higher risk of urinary infections
Infections - abnormal bacteria or certain types of fungus (such as yeast) may have entered your urinary tract, and caused an
infection.
This may happen due to the way you cleanse yourself following a bowel movement. For women especially, if you wipe from the
back of your rectal area, to the front of your body, you may contaminate your urinary tract thereby causing an infection.
5. Men with an inflammation of their prostate (prostatitis) may develop urinary infections as well.
6. Poor hygiene - people who do not cleanse themselves regularly may be more at risk of developing urinary tract infections.
Others at risof urinary tract infections include:
7 . Women and those who are elderly are more at risk for infections, due to their anatomy.
8. People who are catheterized (to urinate by placing a tube in their bladder) are also at risk for infections.
NOTE: Your doctor or healthcare provider may need to check your urine for bacteria with a sterile urine sample. This is often done to diagnose your condition, and sometimes after you have been treated with antibiotic therapy.
Order for your Perfecin Herbal Capsule Today! and be totally cured!
pls call : 09054415620 , 08168406945
price : #3,000 (Three thousand naira only)
Home delivery available (in all states)

Re: Perfecin : CURE FOR URINARY TRACT IINFECTION (UTI), STD (STAPH,GONORRHEA, ETC) by blessingthanks: 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
Cure for staphylococcus call expert on 09027322832

(1) (Reply)

Getting Rid Of Fibroid Tumors! / Any Recommended Herbal Cure For Hernia? / I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.