Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU (17196 Views)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / My Resolve To Fight Corruption Unshaken – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

....mr Yoruba, tell me our voting capacity in Yoruba land?
In 2015 we have over 4.2 million votes.

Despite the voters apathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by successmatters(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
And the suffering in the nation is also unshaken grin
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mmsen: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
akpasubi777:

What do you expect us to do with the money again apart from spending on merriment, getting wasted and banging the nannies grin
Seriously I think we are experiencing all this because a certain gang just want to throw the captain overboard. You can't tell me that when Buhari was contesting he didn't present his plans to his house. I believe sometimes last year he urged Nigerians to go into farming and you know the reactions he got. What other plans do you want him to present when you have already prepared to refuse them all. I tire o

He threw most of his plans to one side once he came to power. He said a lot of things whilst campaigning, most of them were unfeasible. The other problem he has is his reluctance to speak to Nigerians, when in Nigeria. He's very quick to talk to the international press but treats Nigerians with disdain.

Did he not deny that he said that he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar despite the numerous posters? Did he fully reveal his assets as he said that he would? Is his wife not traversing the world as 'first lady' or 'wife of the president' an unconstitutional position that he said he would eradicate? What happened to him cutting back on spending - did the budget not increase recurrent spending?

What reaction did he get when he suggested that Nigerians should go into farming?

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
maasoap:

Does this explain your constant bulk votes for PDP in almost all our elections in the past? I'm sure you didn't think about this before you boasted on nairaland.
wich bulky votes? And yet apga won 2 gubernatorial elections in d east? See igbos don't hav herd mentality ok? See how yorubas are forced 2 believ buhari is d best tin 2 happen 2 nigeria,despite the glaring unprecedented hunger and hardship.

Abegi go squat somwhere jor

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
mario383:
The self inflicted depression face because of voting that wet garry president is no joke. I personally appealled to my daughters who are in marriage to vote for Buhari. I told my two sons who are also on thier own to vote this daft call Buhari. What do we get today is every day regrets. This first thing this man said about is 7%, and actually started with only one sided appointments. That was when i noticed that I have made a mistake. On Thieffnubu, I trust him when it come to deceiving people. Tinubu started the apc lying and propaganda. He is very bitter with Buhari. I will not forget to mention that Tinubu is, as at today, one of the greatest, I mean greatest thieves world wide. He own about three quarter of Lagos state.

You are just a little bit closer to realising that the old pattern has changed. It's not working

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by VanBommel(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Sir! Nigerians are hungry and Angry.Some of us that chant SAI BABA from morning till night(seem the god nor dey hear us and some enemies dey laughed us) don go underground.Some of us were chased/stoned on the street.So sir,count me out of campaign for one baba come 2019.we want a young man we go Sidon @ home not somebody wey go sidon for London dey pick his teeth while his citizens dey moan/groaned under FULANI HERDSMEN. NUF SAID
hahahahahaa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ephi123(f): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
So many people on NL commenting where they should not even be present.

Read Tinubus statement and look for the message between the lines.

Even if Tinubu does not support Buhari's regime anymore do you think it will be prudent to announce it on the streets to the masses?
What will be gained by that ?
El-Rufai criticized the government (rightly so, albeit for his own machiavellan ends ) and he will pay a steep price for his indiscretion.

The evidence of Buhari's incompetence is everywhere - in the fight against corruption, in the economy, in the pervasive insecurity, in infrastructure, in the mess that is party politics, and the stand-off between the executive and Senate.
Nobody in their right mind will give the Buhari administration a pass mark
but since there is such a thing as circumspection and posterity, no right thinking politician will come out to destroy the already sinking ship.

Tinubu is assembling a political alliance ahead of 2019; he needs to build bridges not walls.
He need not use the buffoonery of Bubu against himself

Couldn't have said it better.

Tinubu knows what he is doing, and as you rightly pointed out he won't be foolhardy enough to declare his non-support publicly.

Buhari is a goner, he just doesn't know it yet.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN

#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

100/100

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ephi123(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
mario383:
The self inflicted depression face because of voting that wet garry president is no joke. I personally appealled to my daughters who are in marriage to vote for Buhari. I told my two sons who are also on thier own to vote this daft call Buhari. What do we get today is every day regrets. This first thing this man said about is 7%, and actually started with only one sided appointments. That was when i noticed that I have made a mistake. On Thieffnubu, I trust him when it come to deceiving people. Tinubu started the apc lying and propaganda. He is very bitter with Buhari. I will not forget to mention that Tinubu is, as at today, one of the greatest, I mean greatest thieves world wide. He own about three quarter of Lagos state.

There are actually many people in the same boat today, regretting that action, but they are still far better than those who have sold their conscience and continue to defend the obvious failure of this govt against all odds.

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
mmsen:

He threw most of his plans to one side once he came to power. He said a lot of things whilst campaigning, most of them were unfeasible. The other problem he had is his reluctance to speak to Nigerians, when in Nigeria. He seems very quick to talk to the international press but treats Nigerians with disdain.

Did he not deny that he said that he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar despite the numerous posters? Did he fully reveal his assets as he said that he would? Is his wife not traversing the world as 'first lady' or 'wife of the president' and unconstitutional position that he said he would eradicate? What happened to him cutting back on spending - did the budget not increase recurrent spending?

What reaction did he get when he suggested that Nigerians should go into farming?

I see so he threw his plans aside and began to enjoy our Commonwealth with his family that's why the Senate denied him more money isn't it?

I wasn't there when he was campaigning, I don't know about his campaign plans and I didn't vote for him. The person I campaigned for was busy popping champagne while I was dreaming of a comeback in Abuja. He himself is trying to make a comeback. So if I am representing Nigeria then from what I am reading is that Nigerians may soon kill each other because of this people upstairs You can answer me subtly I'll understand
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
xstry:
Haka akeso cool
Ko?
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
I leave us with the best comment I have read on nairaland
[
You openly called another "he-goat" & you think you've proved yourself not to be an animal too? Nigerians are not that stupid o.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

In 2015 we have over 4.2 million votes.

Despite the voters apathy
...you moblised how many of them?
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oruma19: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.
the most reasonable and unbiased comment I have read on nairaland this year. Guy u too mYch. Very straight and direct to the point. U spoke the mind of the majority of nigerians.God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Martartins(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
I want to understand something. We can't criticise Buhari because we think his problems were predetermined by the Jonathan's Administration. Is that not what all politicians from opposing parties use to gain power?

Take Trump for example, he had to literally fight Obama during his campaigns and tell the American citizens why Hilary would be a misrule because of her husband the former president.

It is all just a game to them. What matters is what they are doing in office. Tinubu doesn't speak for anyone in the southwest. If he is so confident, let him tell us his prediction for the 2019 election.

Almost a hundred days in office and Trump has not hit the ground running. Buhari is almost two years in office and we cannot start to list his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
We need to cut it with the constant republic creation: first republic, second republic.... CRAP. They will say they create a new republic, but it will be filled with the same corrupt and recycled politicians. These same people have no shame and they continue to say "youth are the future and leaders of tomorrow" blah blah blah, but will never get off the throne. What Nigeria needs are young/newer revolutionary leaders with a progressive vision and strategy to move the nation forward. We don't need recycled corrupt politicians. Create a proper federation, effective regionalism that doesn't marginalize, give states more power to control their resources to reduce the federal dependency, purge all the branches of government (They are all corrupt, even the Judiciary), stop with the committee this committee that (actions speak better than words). Build enough refineries in the country for God's sake. There is no reason for Nigeria be exporting oil. Create jobs for the unemployed and diversify the economy (do it, don't just say you'll do it), stop with the ceremony every time you commissioned a road or flyover (infrastructure is a basic amenity, you are not doing us a favor).

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
9jakool:
We need to cut it with the constant republic creation: first republic, second republic.... CRAP. They will say they create a new republic, but it will be filled with the same corrupt and recycled politicians. These same people have no shame and they continue to say "youth are the future and leaders of tomorrow" blah blah blah, but will never get off the throne. What Nigeria needs are young/newer revolutionary leaders with a progressive vision and strategy to move the nation forward. We don't need recycled corrupt politicians. Create a proper federation, effective regionalism that doesn't marginalize, give states more power to control their resources to reduce the federal dependency, purge all the branches of government (They are all corrupt, even the Judiciary), stop with the committee this committee that (actions speak better than words). Build enough refineries in the country for God's sake. There is no reason for Nigeria be exporting oil. Create jobs for the unemployed and diversify the economy (do it, don't just say you'll do it), stop with the ceremony every time you commissioned a road or flyover (infrastructure is a basic amenity, you are not doing us a favor).

So young people should be ruling while old people sit at home and debate? My friend will you run back to the house... If you are serious minded solve the current puzzle. Who is the Pharoah holding us from entering into the land flowing with milk and honey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martartins:
I want to understand something. We can't criticise Buhari because we think his problems were predetermined by the Jonathan's Administration. Is that not what all politicians from opposing parties use to gain power?

Take Trump for example, he had to literally fight Obama during his campaigns and tell the American citizens why Hilary would be a misrule because of her husband the former president.

It is all just a game to them. What matters is what they are doing in office. Tinubu doesn't speak for anyone in the southwest. If he is so confident, let him tell us his prediction for the 2019 election.

Almost a hundred days in office and Trump has not hit the ground running. Buhari is almost two years in office and we cannot start to list his achievements.

While we are here talking he has giving out slots and there are people benefiting from his glory. I don't think that the ministries are complaining. It is us that are supposed to be beneficiaries of our representatives and Senators that are hearing Oba grin
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
akpasubi777:

So young people should be ruling while old people sit at home and debate? My friend will you run back to the house... If you are serious minded solve the current puzzle. Who is the Pharoah holding us from entering into the land flowing with milk and honey?

I was waiting for someone to quote me. Here is the thing though, you read all of what I posted and then you nitpicked the littlest thing that I said regarding young leaders. You mean to tell me that you disagree with all the things I said because I said young leaders for crying out loud. Obviously you didn't see that I also paired that with newer revolutionary leaders.
As for your question, you have your answer. People elect government officials, people have the power to change political landscape if they band together on a collective idea. But first, people have to stop playing the political divide and focus on a common interest or shared struggle. Then they can make a change happen.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
9jakool:

I was waiting for someone to quote me. Here is the thing though, you read all of what I posted and then you nitpicked the littlest thing that I said regarding young leaders. You mean to tell me that you disagree with all the things I said because I said young leaders for crying out loud. Obviously you didn't see that I also paired that with newer revolutionary leaders.
As for your question, you have your answer. People elect government officials, people have the power to change political landscape if they band together on a collective idea. But first, people have to stop playing the political divide and focus on a common interest or shared struggle. Then they can make a change happen.

Bingo!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you moblised how many of them?

Regrettably I was one of the people that left the job to others
I didn't want to be associated with an election fielding only Jonathan and Buhari
And we are all in a mess for it
2019 will be different
Everybody I know must vote

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Regrettably I was one of the people that left the job to others
I didn't want to be associated with an election fielding only Jonathan and Buhari
And we are all in a mess for it
2019 will be different
Everybody I know must vote
...and 2019 is in your hand already!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by LoveDecay(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.

Fuc|ker ... so why all this. If you don't mean PDP is better. You see your junior brother for here angry
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

...and 2019 is in your hand already!
In all our hands
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

In all our hands
No, it's in the hand of God!
and let me tell you one thing, Nigeria is three in all, three regions, three major ethinic groups, three main religious
so a politician that have 2/3 of the region will carry the day!
iff you are politician as a yoruba you must join hand with either hausa or igbo otherwise you go and rule you local that's it!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

No, it's in the hand of God!
and let me tell you one thing, Nigeria is three in all, three regions, three major ethinic groups, three main religious
so a politician that have 2/3 of the region will carry the day!
iff you are politician as a yoruba you must join hand with either hausa or igbo otherwise you go and rule you local that's it!

Don't you long for the day when things will be done without ethnic bias?
When elections will be between good choice and bad choice
Not North or South

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Don't you long for the day when things will be done without ethnic bias?
When elections will be between good choice and bad choice
Not North or South
...are you dreaming of impossibility?
Even in Trump village where domocracy come from it''s done in "ethnic bias"ok
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

...are you dreaming of impossibility?
Even in Trump village where domocracy come from it''s done in "ethnic bias"ok

But we shouldn't give up
We must not give up
Even if we can't totally eliminate it
We should tone is down

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by CarlosTheJackal: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
ephi123:

There are actually many people in the same boat today, regretting that action, but they are still far better than those who have sold their conscience and continue to defend the obvious failure of this govt against all odds.
I'm back. I pray this people don't remember me again
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by durangokid: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
I knw dat deep inside u,u may not like d way one man is taking ur whole ethnic group as his private enterprise,but due 2 ur subservient/slavish nature,..will prefer 2 trudge on rather dan upset a cart!

Dats one of d reasons I love the igbos! Everybody is a sombody and nobody is nobody!
No one man can boss it like dat in dat region!

I commiserate with u and urs tho,...mast be v uneasy on u
I have told you guys that this buffoon sarrki is not a Yoruba he is a confirmed fulani terrorist, he has been using his fake id to maintain the normal divide and rule Pattern the northern caliphate is using to disorganize the south, he has been claiming Yoruba which is a lie
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Okanokan(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stop deceiving Buhari. Tinibu will work against PMB
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by durangokid: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

Tinubu we all know,who are you Mr.man?
You are solely entitled to a vote whereas the man you're trying to castigate commands followership any day anytime.

If actually you voted for Buhari, yet reasonably failed to understand the enormity of the mess he inherited and the efforts made so far as expressed by those who should know better then your motives of support is questionable.
You are only Consoling yourself with this rubbish you always put down here in this forum, what did buhari meet? A vibrant economy that he later messed up due nepotism and inexperience, please cut it off its a stale propaganda, it is no more a defensive mechanism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-South Governors Meet In Rivers / Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.