Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Witness To A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Witness To A Muslim (3585 Views)

"How Should I Witness To A Jew?" / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

And if an earthly unjust judge allows the criminal to go scot free because he shed some crocodile tears will you still consider the judge to be competent?

No. Absolutely not. But let me ask you, can an earthly judge differentiate between a crocodile tears and a repentant tears? Are you telling me you can deceive God almighty with crocodile tears and he wouldn't know?

Remember to be God He must have a much higher and perfect standard than an earthly judge.

What standard is better than forgiving a repentant sinner?
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No. Absolutely not. But let me ask you, can an earthly judge differentiate between a crocodile tears and a repentant tears? Are you telling me you can deceive God almighty with crocodile tears and he wouldn't know?

So what you are saying essentially is that if a serial rapist rapes and murders your loved one and the judge sees that he is sincerely sorry for his misdeeds that the judge should over rule the law and let him go scot free? undecided

Rilwayne001:

What standard is better than forgiving a repentant sinner?

Somebody has to pay the penalty for the judge to be just. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Let me address your points.

1. You can't find it in the Quran that Jesus was crucified cos the Quran denies it. That single denial by Allah shows he's a deciever and a failure.

Quran 4:157

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

He's a deceiver in that he said in the Quran that he deceived the people on the day Christ was crucified by taking Jesus up and replacing him with someone else whivh made the crowd think they killed Jim. A true God won't need to deceive but will deliver Jesus right before their eyes and not create any need to replace him with someone else to be crucified.

Secondly, his action of replacing Jesus has led to one of his biggest mistakes today. If he had rescued Jesus with the crowd seeing it, there won't be anything like Christianity today. But the fact that he made the crowd to think the impostor they were killing was Jesus is one big mistake he still hasn't been able to erase till today. That mistake of his led to the biggest religion in the world today, cos Christianity is based on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

2. You can never find such in the Quran. But is is expressly written in the Bible that you can't make paradise without Yahshua the Messiah.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

3. Once again, the Quran is a book that opposes the Bible that was written centuries before it. So, the Quran can never contain any verse that says Yahshua is God. But which would you rather believe- The Bible book that was written by those who saw Jesus and lived with him, or a Quran that was written 600yrs after and by people whose fore fathers went born yet?

4. What has tithe and jets got to do with this discuss?

5. How can islam be the true way to God when all it is about is terrorism and backwardness with no freedom? The lack of freedom in islam shows that God's spirit is not in it.

2 Corinthians 3:17

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That's why the entire Islamic world love to subjugate women and behead opposing opinion makers.

Pls, islam is not the way cos Christ is. And you Muslims love to say each prophet were the way for the people of their time. But for mohammad who died centuries ago, you still claim he's the way for we of today. How can a terrorist, murder, pedophile, rapist and liar be the way to God? See what Yahshua the Messiah said below

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Good job! Grace to you, brother. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Na so

Na so oh. cheesy
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by tarif: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
what kind of judge will bring an innocent man to suffer for what he never committed. Is Jesus not sinless?
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2018
tarif:

what kind of judge will bring an innocent man to suffer for what he never committed. Is Jesus not sinless?

Yes, Jesus was sinless. And that was the reason He was the only One qualified to pay the penalty of our sins. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish." Jesus was the only sinless One who could pay for the sinful world and that's why His blood is so precious. smiley
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2019
emmayayodeji:

Shut up

Really? undecided
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by emmayayodeji(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Really? undecided
Yes
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
"As for witnessing to Muslims, it's difficult... The Ten Commandments are found throughout the Qur'an as it's heavily drawn from the Old Testament, and they even accept Christ as a messiah and teacher, but it's Trinitarianism that trips them up... Claiming Christ is God incarnate is gravely blasphemous to them. No matter how polite I am about it people often get offended." - Alan Byers

It's extremely relevant to listen to what Jesus said to Peter after he said: "'You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.' Jesus answered and said to him, 'Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven'" (Matthew 16:16-17).

It's not my job to convince anyone of the deity of Jesus, let alone those who consider such talk to be blasphemous. It's God who reveals the truth of who Jesus is, so I leave that part up to Him.

When I speak to a Muslim I avoid saying that Jesus is God or that God had a Son. I instead put it this way: "The Prophet Jesus said, 'Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart," and let such truths show them that there is no way God is going to forgive their sin because they do religious works. He will not be bribed on Judgment Day. They need a Saviour, and God in His mercy provided One in Jesus Christ.

Muslims know the Commandments (as does everyone with a tender conscience), but they don't understand the spirituality of the Law—that God sees the thought-life. It is the gospel that is the power of God to salvation, and that's what they need, not deep biblical theology. The meat of God's Word can come later, after they repent and trust alone in Jesus.

"Audacity" Campaign: http://www.livingwaters-1568.wedid.it

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 7 September 2014 ·

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion- Guinness World Records 2003, Pg 102 / With All Of The Different Religions, How Can I Know Which One Is Correct? / Some Benefits Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.