Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. (336 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2017
As a Christian, describe the person of Christ in one sentence.

Mine: Christ as the Son of God, is the Messiah and Saviour of the World.
Quote/comment yours.
Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by ifex370(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Altogether lovely

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by menxer: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2017
"He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him."
Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by onlyTheTruth(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
The likeness of Jesus with Allah
is truly as the likeness of Adam.
He created him from dust, then
said to him, Be, and he was.

Jesus never claimed divinity, please provide me wit a verse wher Jesus unequivocally said he's God or asked u ppl to worship him

Jesus never died, nor was he crucified
Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by hopefulLandlord: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Just in case
Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by CandidSeeker(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2017
He’s our Wisdom and Power (1 Cor.1:23-24), He’s our Righteousness, Sanctification & Redemption (1 Cor. 1:30), He’s our Peace (Ephe.2:14), He is our Grace (Titus 2:11:12), Our Salvation (Luke.3:6), and He’s our Resurrection and Life (John 11:25-26).

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2017
onlyTheTruth:
The likeness of Jesus with Allah
is truly as the likeness of Adam.
He created him from dust, then
said to him, Be, and he was.

Jesus never claimed divinity, please provide me wit a verse wher Jesus unequivocally said he's God or asked u ppl to worship him

Jesus never died, nor was he crucified
Read this: www.nairaland.com/3704149/christ-one-among-godhead
Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by orisa37: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Ordinary Christian can't define Christ. Only The Faithfuls, The Righteous and Born Agains can.
"Christ is The Light, The Image, The Life, The Faith, The Hope, The Peace and The Love of God"!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Describe The Person Of Christ In One Sentence. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
He is a revolutionary leader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The best way to lose Weight / THE SIGNS OF THE TME / Don't Take It For Granted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.