Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate (3425 Views)

Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by smartty68(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
They've always been conspiracy in our political system. Politicians conspiring against themselves

Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by EmeritusMbaM: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
bounty007:

I know send am..
Who he be,,for across the bridge that name no dey exist.

Yet all your post on your other handle is all about Tinubu. He is your nemesis, dont kill yourself bro.
Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by BeardedMeat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
doctokwus:
They conspired to whittle down Tinubu's powers at d NASS by criminally electing 2 corrupt people to head both houses,Tinubu swallowed it with dignity.
They connived with d cabal using a brain challenged president to deny him access to Buhari to prevent giving him hard truth advices,he swallowed d bitter pill too.
His major nominees were rejected for top positions,he took it as one of d intrigues of politics.
His wife was verbally abused in public by a senator with now revealed academic deficiences. ,splashed over pages of newspapers,he kept mute.
.They used their corrupt Aso rock cabal to defeat his candidates in both Kogi and Ondo,he refused to leave d party.
Despite their belief that they av destroyed any influence he may av on a sick presidency and in Nigerian politics in general,Tinubu still gives this corrupt souls sleepless nights!
Tinubu is definitely not corrupt free nor does he not av an objectionable authoritarian flaw,but I wud take a Tinubu anyday than those criminally minded Saraki clique senate members because Tinubu at least thinks and plans for self and the general Nigerian good/future.But this Saraki boys think only of self,family,self and friends only.
They conspired to whittle Tinubus influence in the Nass? Is Tinubu now a member of the 8th assembly? People like you are the only reason this country cannot move forward. Rather than create strong institutions, you are busy creating strong corrupt individuals.

Lolzz..I now see why you detest Buhari so much after all your noisy support for him prior 2015 elections, he dumped jagaban!
Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by Ejanla07: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Progressive01:
Nnamdi Kanu's faction. grin
We yoruba muslims kno we can't stand the flatheadds.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Yet all your post on your other handle is all about Tinubu. He is your nemesis, dont kill yourself bro.

No worry about me..
Thanks...
Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by modik(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:
I can only make one inference from this: Saraki and Melaye are tilting more towards PDP and may carpet-cross in no distance time

That would be a heavy crack for the ruling party.

Defection of some governors and House of rep Speaker was too heavy for PDP to pull through then.

History is about to repeat itself.

Immunity leads to impunity!

Impunity leads to self disruct.
Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 03, 2017
BeardedMeat:
They conspired to whittle Tinubus influence in the Nass? Is Tinubu now a member of the 8th assembly? People like you are the only reason this country cannot move forward. Rather than create strong institutions, you are busy creating strong corrupt individuals.

Lolzz..I now see why you detest Buhari so much after all your noisy support for him prior 2015 elections, he dumped jagaban!
yes Buhari dumped Tinubu and pally with Saraki. Now explain how all the theories being propagated by senators take concern Tinubu. Abi... Now how senate rejection of Magu and refusal to pass 2017 budget come be Tinubu problem
Re: PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate by BeardedMeat(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nalikedis:
yes Buhari dumped Tinubu and pally with Saraki. Now explain how all the theories being propagated by senators take concern Tinubu. Abi... Now how senate rejection of Magu and refusal to pass 2017 budget come be Tinubu problem
We are saying the same thing...your fellow zombie Doctokwus claimed Saraki was responsible for the way Buhari treated Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#osun Decides; PDP Uncovers Fake Polling Unit (photo) / INEC Withdraws Ekiti APC Reps-elect's Certificate Of Return / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.