Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina (1257 Views)

2019: Yuguda Defects To APC In Bauchi With 5,000 Supporters / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by DEGr8t(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Alhaji Nasiru Usman, Treasurer, Katsina State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), along with 4,000 others.

Speaking on behalf of other defectors, Usman said that they decided to jump ship because the APC neglected them.
It is a fact that I led many others in the struggle that ensured victory for the APC in the 2015 general election.

I campaigned vigorously against the then PDP candidate, Musa Nashuni, who is from my own local government – Kankia – and ensured he lost even his village, to Aminu Masari of APC.

However, after the polls and the subsequent assumption of Masari as governor of Katsina State, majority of us were neglected by the APC.

Source: http://www.chenkeleb.com/2017/04/apc-treasurer-4000-supporters-defect-to.html

1 Like

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by mexxmoney: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
How can the treasurer be complaining of neglect? Is he not supposed to be the one keeping all the money?

1 Like

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Oblitz(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Is that sauce reliable?

1 Like

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by DEGr8t(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
How can the treasurer be complaining of neglect? Is he not supposed to be the one keeping all the money?
Maybe treasurer by compensation
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by DEGr8t(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Oblitz:
Is that sauce reliable?
you can verify
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by rusher14: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
“In my own case, some party stalwarts in Kankia went to the party’s state headquarters and ensured that I was suspended from its fold, for reasons best known to them.

“I have been on suspension for 14 months, with the state office refusing to recall me as directed by the Northwest Zonal Chapter of the party, following my successful petition against the illegal action,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/katsina-apc-treasurer-4-000-supporters-defect-to-pdp/191705.html
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Ahmadgani(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
To hell with all o' them
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by DEGr8t(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
rusher14:
“In my own case, some party stalwarts in Kankia went to the party’s state headquarters and ensured that I was suspended from its fold, for reasons best known to them.

“I have been on suspension for 14 months, with the state office refusing to recall me as directed by the Northwest Zonal Chapter of the party, following my successful petition against the illegal action,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/katsina-apc-treasurer-4-000-supporters-defect-to-pdp/191705.html

He said that his defection to the PDP was not to contest for any position.

“We left the party because of neglect. The 4,000 people defecting with me are from the 10 political wards of Kankia,” he said.
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
Maybe they only left the 'change' in his care.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by emmasege: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
Seems you don't know that party. APC is synonymous with poverty and affliction. Only elected politicians among them have funds to spend, thanks to both legal and illegal funds. They are so stingy that they hardly give back to their party, hence the miserable life most APC members live.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Cekpo34(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Another set of scavengers looking for avenues to identify with those that matter; another milieu to milk the nation's resources. Well the significance of events like this is that something really bad is happening to Buhari’s popularity in the north.
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Flexherbal(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmasege:
Seems you don't know that party. APC is synonymous with poverty and affliction. Only elected politicians among them have funds to spend, thanks to both legal and illegal funds. They are so stingy that they hardly give back to their party, hence the miserable life most APC members live.

Politicians!
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Atiku2019: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Even in Katsina?

Atiku 2019 Carry dey goooooooooo

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Cekpo34(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmasege:

So you really believe the carpet-crossers have the welfare of the masses at heart?
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by hucienda: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
No ideology. No principle. Anywhere bèlè face.

Welcome to Nigerian 'politics'.

Have a question tho. How are journalists certain of these numbers they report?

"15000 defect from PDP to APC in Edo!"

"17000 defect from APC to PDP in Taraba!"

And so on.
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by annnikky(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is now turn by turn, from PDP to APC before n now from APC to PDP.. They should keep on regmaroling, silly people undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by emmasege: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:

So you really believe the carpet-crossers have the welfare of the masses at heart?
Check my earlier post. Did I talk about the masses ? Politicians are known to be selfish but when they are so selfish that even their party members are hungry, it's a sign of extreme hardship in the land. I earlier talked about them giving back to their party and not the masses.
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by Cekpo34(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmasege:
Check my earlier post. Did I talk about the masses ? Politicians are known to be selfish but when they are so selfish that even their party members are hungry, it's a sign of extreme hardship in the land. I earlier talked about them giving back to their party and not the masses.

Good! Now, any hope for the masses? Happy Sunday!
Re: Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina by ITbomb(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
They didn't add whether they are defecting to Sheriff faction or Makarfi faction

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Irreparable / When A Degree Is Not Who You Are (Gani Fawehinmi Vs. Rotimi The Law) / I Will Expose Your Role In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls-alhassan To El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.