Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... (410 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... by MrMoRitz: 8:27am On May 14, 2017
Though i am not an atheist,i tend to question a few things about life and religion...so as i was jejely going through the internet this morning,i came across the below

'Think back the first time you ever heard of god, now replace it with the word Sam, there you go, Sam bless you.. some people would have still believed in the word sam if they were told that first'

Hmnnnn im still thinking about it and felt i should share it let me get your opinions
Re: Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... by talk2alabama: 8:30am On May 14, 2017
You know what... I think you are an Atheist
Re: Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... by MrMoRitz: 9:07am On May 14, 2017
talk2alabama:
You know what... I think you are an Atheist

lol im not o...well, but thats your opinion
Re: Strange Food For Thought This Sunday... by Aimwest(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
You are a fool
God do exist if only you will seek him and seek him with all your heart and you will find him Jer. 29:13
I just marvelled at the level of foolishess of some guys here who doubt about the existence of the ALMIGHTY GOD even though I was once in your shoe but I did something differently in which I seek him even before I saw that scripture up there I seek him with all my heart and yes I find him he speak personally to me clear and sound as a father would speak to is son, believe it or not that is the day I will never forget for the rest of my life when he said okan e nwa Oba oya gbe Oba mora my heart is searching for the KING now hug him. Am favoured among men bro and you too can.

(1) (Reply)

Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? / 3 Core Qualities That Will Improve Your Confidence Level / Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.