Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday (19085 Views)

N.L Hotel Now Open / Why I Left My Job Yesterday. / S. N. L Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by japhethGold: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
congratulations
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
japhethGold:
congratulations
God bless
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by ochendo809(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Few days ago I came here to pour my heart out about a job I got. I was so excited that I didn't even negotiate the pay. I was later told it was 80k and as a man with a kid it was a paltry sum.

It was a struggle but I packed my things off the premises. On Friday a friend asked me if I still needed a job and linked me up with a company . I went for the interview impressed as usual and was congratulated and offered the job. This time I reclined into the chair confidently and negotiated the pay. I was told 100k and I told them why it was too meagre for a Seargent. I negotiated it upward to an amount that was fair for us both. Quite happy now as the year is going as planned if not better.

Thanks to the smart ones on N/L who advised me sincerely without demonizing my name.

My advice remains:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

please sir, am interested in your former job. am a medical laboratory scientist.
Will be glad to hear from you.
my phone is 07062706435.

Thanks
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by trebron(m): 3:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Congrats sergnt
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
CheedyJ:

We wud work things out if u won't mind...u cud pm me,no ulterior motive OK.... Takia
I buzzed you
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by CheedyJ(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I buzzed you
Yea,i got it & I replied but it didnt deliver....you could mail me directly, Chidijwhyte@yahoo.com...sorry 4 stressing u OK....include d required details in d mail....tanx

1 Like

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by missKiffy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
julybaba:
Lasaco Assurance Plc is currently recruiting for the post of Relationship Officers.

More details on JobsMarket Android App.

http://jobsmarket.ga

Pls is it marketing, i have an invite with them for tomorrow
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by uzoexcel(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
lol @ shun ponzi scheme

pls tell them smiley

sgtponzihater:
Few days ago I came here to pour my heart out about a job I got. I was so excited that I didn't even negotiate the pay. I was later told it was 80k and as a man with a kid it was a paltry sum.

It was a struggle but I packed my things off the premises. On Friday a friend asked me if I still needed a job and linked me up with a company . I went for the interview impressed as usual and was congratulated and offered the job. This time I reclined into the chair confidently and negotiated the pay. I was told 100k and I told them why it was too meagre for a Seargent. I negotiated it upward to an amount that was fair for us both. Quite happy now as the year is going as planned if not better.

Thanks to the smart ones on N/L who advised me sincerely without demonizing my name.

My advice remains:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
uzoexcel:
lol @ shun ponzi scheme
pls tell them smiley
God bless u bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are People Now Afraid Of Bank Jobs? / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages / Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.