Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) (3064 Views)

As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
With God all this are possible... Am rich

1 Like

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bro may Gold help you.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
And you were deaf wen warning sirens were being sounded regarding ponzi schemes abi? Oga please cari your cross

10 Likes

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Bro may Gold help you.
Amen
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by youngest85(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gbope sir
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
BlackAfrican:
And you were deaf wen warning sirens were being sounded regarding ponzi schemes abi? Oga please cari your cross

I made a mistake.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boy you're a fool because whoever would want to give you money would be put off when they see you ever signed a penny into a Ponzi Scheme. Go and sell Gala.

2 Likes

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by shortgun(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
I believe you voted for "Change"
The way things are happening these days, it's as if God separated all the people that were shouting change n sai Baba in 2015 to deal with them for their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Antares:
Boy you're a fool because whoever would want to give you money would be put off when they see you ever signed a penny into a Ponzi Scheme. Go and sell Gala.

Thanks,you wouldn't expect me to lie, this is my story. if only you will buy the gala that I will sell. I would appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
shortgun:
I believe you voted for "Change"
The way things are happening these days, it's as if God separated all the people that were shouting change n sai Baba in 2015 to deal with them for their foolishness.

I have no business with politics and I believe for a better Nigeria, but not this.

1 Like

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by THUNDAR(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
close your eyes Let's pray a
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
THUNDAR:
close your eyes Let's pray a
You say any Prayer, I just believe God.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
They say life is a risk, and I have really taken a lot of risk, some I gain while somedays I loose.
This current situation is a big lose to me. I blame whosoever that brought PONZI SCHEME.

I had my goals set out and well plan...this time around I mistakenly tampered with my school fee into venturing in an unrealistic money doubling business with thought of gaining four times of my investment on the 21day.
Here I am, the fourth month and there is no return, my profit gone, my school fee gone.
(I take blame for that).

I made use of my alternatives, I got a job to write a Master Project for a client, after delivering outlook of chapter one with price, am yet to get a call.

I do menial freelancing graphic work which can't give me 60,000naira to pay my school fee and am hoping to do NYSC registration on the 17th, how can I do that without my certificate.
I met a friend of mine who was a cell leader in salvation Ministries Home cell and currently working in AVEON offshore( a good paying company).
Whom I lamented my predicament, he promised month end, 31st March, from then till now this guy has never picked my call. He only picks when I use another line and when he hears my voice, he ends the call.
This guy only spends his money in Bars and on women.
I have not given up on him.
I believe you know your real friend when you are in need.
Am hoping on God to touch everyone that I have contacted and to grant every job proposal submitted.

I have just from 2nd April to 7th so as to do my school clearance and get my certificate which I would use for NYSC registration on the 17th.

IF you wish to assist me you can. Thanks and God bless.
GTBank
Franklin C. A

What personal skill can you sell TODAY?
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Tazdroid(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
May your device be flooded with credit alerts like a tsunami

2 Likes

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op, i love your spirit.. For being able to venture into such a risky investment shows how amazing you are, unlike some chicken hearted dudes that will never spare a penny no matter the kind of investment.

Every experience is a lesson and i know you've learnt yours. You'll make a good entrepreneur.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, reach out to your uncles, aunties, whoever. You know what to do, remove the blame and guilt. Take charge.

NLers, please help him out. No matter how small. Would have send something but the project I'm handling has drained me completely.

Op, keep fighting. Don't lose hope. It's well. Everything happens for a reason. Everything!

1 Like

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by nnamdiosu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi guys please this guy is a scammer o. Check his profile o. He is complaining he lost money to ponzi but HE SELLS PONZI SCTIPTS O.

Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
nnamdiosu:
Hi guys please this guy is a scammer o. Check his profile o. He is complaining he lost money to ponzi but HE SELLS PONZI SCTIPTS O.

This doesn't make him a scammer, or has the word gotten a new meaning?
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
align academy:

What personal skill can you sell TODAY?

When it comes to personal skills, I have a lot to offer but this few would serve major purpose; Public speaking, researching, working well in a team, graphic designs, Repairing machines and equipment, not forgeting marketing.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
May your device be flooded with credit alerts like a tsunami

Amen, but I've said a countless Amen Today.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:
Op, i love your spirit.. For being able to venture into such a risky investment shows how amazing you are, unlike some chicken hearted dudes that will never spare a penny no matter the kind of investment.

Every experience is a lesson and i know you've learnt yours. You'll make a good entrepreneur.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, reach out to your uncles, aunties, whoever. You know what to do, remove the blame and guilt. Take charge.

NLers, please help him out. No matter how small. Would have send something but the project I'm handling has drained me completely.

Op, keep fighting. Don't lose hope. It's well. Everything happens for a reason. Everything!

Thanks so much, I can tell you that this challenges has motivated me to think greatly of many good marketable business ideas...

I had to pay a visit to my AVEON friend today after he decided to call and invite me, he gave me excuses but told me to call him tomorrow that's 3rd monday by 9am, I prays he answers his call.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Please am not a scammer, I had a script I wanted to sell written by a friend who is a programmer but he never finshing coding. Am a freelance graphic and web designer... Contact those that made a comment and score me to see if I scammed anyone one.....
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
solzmuller:
u got to pay a price for ur greediness go do olosho

Thanks, am paying it gradually.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Situations or bad events has made some of you think bad about anyone that needs help.
Some said that am a scammer, am not, everyone is entitled to his opinions.

My Post has nothing to do with scamming.
I stand out differently from negative opinions, I pen down my situation...without having any evil thought in mind.

They said so cos I did have a HYIP script to offer! Yes, I love computer and I learn every day and tries new good opportunities....I wanted to offer it for free but a friend programmer needed it to be sold at the right hand after coding which he nevr finished. Emails and contacts of people that dedicated interest are available on the thread, find out from them if I scammed any.

If you can still dig down my post archive, you will see my project related stuffs on sale...I had a website but I couldn't renew it, I did run an old wordpress site..Check out Rivproject on google and facebook.

#amNOTascammer, AMjustreal.
Thank you for understanding.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by falcon01: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2017
i don't think anyone can help you here guy go hustle GGH
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by falcon01: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2017
falcon01:
That's what am doing....thanks.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by pillan(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2017
I was touched until you got to the part where you said 'This guy spends his money on bars and women'..who are you to judge him?..little wonder he refused to pick your call,ungrateful tendency

just pray you get what you are looking for, Amen
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
pillan:
I was touched until you got to the part where you said 'This guy spends his money on bars and women'..who are you to judge him?..little wonder he refused to pick your call,ungrateful tendency

just pray you get what you are looking for, Amen

Actually I didn't judge, cos before I requested for his assistance, he do call me usually on sundays with other of his colleagues...we chat and watch football in a bar, right there he would spend not less than 30k and begins to discuss his escapade with ladies,how he bought this and paid this and everything ended on bed. Truly as a friend I advised him to cut down on bar... and asked him " when would you introduce me to the rightful lady you would settle with"....I projected it that way to avoid hurt. He usually reply that he has to taste different oranges to know which is sweet. He was my cell leader but has changed, I will help him.
Am not suppose to write this but I want to tell you that am not judging. We all have weakness.
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by pillan(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Actually I didn't judge, cos before I requested for his assistance, he do call me usually on sundays with other of his colleagues...we chat and watch football in a bar, right there he would spend not less than 30k and begins to discuss his escapade with ladies,how he bought this and paid this and everything ended on bed. Truly as a friend I advised him to cut down on bar... and asked him " when would you introduce me to the rightful lady you would settle with"....I projected it that way to avoid hurt. He usually reply that he has to taste different oranges to know which is sweet. He was my cell leader but has changed, I will help him.
Am not suppose to write this but I want to tell you that am not judging. We all have weakness.
its okay..which I could help but I'm also a student but I hope you find someone who will render assistance to u...cheers and be of good faith..
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
pillan:
its okay..which I could help but I'm also a student but I hope you find someone who will render assistance to u...cheers and be of good faith..

Thanks....
Re: I've never Being So Broke Like This( A cry) by nnamdiosu(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:

This doesn't make him a scammer, or has the word gotten a new meaning?

Bros how can someone come up and be lamenting that he blames ponzi scam for making him lose his money, yet he has opened up a thread earlier saying that anyone who wants to buy a ponzi script should contact him?? Abeg it doesn't add up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPPIS/ASUU Unpaid Salaries: Got an alert now. / Nigeria @ 60 Recreated By Our Student / Last Hope, Fut Yola Pre-degree Form On Sale Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.