Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) (53216 Views)

10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 / Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Illiteracy and lack of exposure is a disease.

Even though the person that recorded it probably did so with a smartphone that has internet access

The giveaway was the centrifugal clutch.

Where's LASTMA?

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by curvilicious: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigeria, would have been a better place for inventions if, not for the rotten/rottening of the leadership

Oyibo, be like Jisos Christ!!! shocked is this all could come up wt in the 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na today.I laugh in Tokyo just because you saw a locally made car. You feel Nigeria will be great again when by now we should have gone past this. When nothing will be done by those in power to harness both human and natural resources develop the talent of that Nigerian and numerous others like him. Have you visited a good number of our research institutes and see brilliant and innovative Nigerians can be.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Jay542(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Na today.I laugh in Tokyo just because you saw a locally made car. You feel Nigeria will be great again when by now we should have gone past this. When nothing will be done by those in power to harness both human and natural resources develop the talent of that Nigerian and numerous others like him. Have you visited a good number of our research institutes and see brilliant and innovative Nigerians can be.
It is a positive news. Better than the degrading things we read online about Nigerians. Nigeria will definitely be great some day.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by sonnie10: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hope it could be used as generator also?

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Shevy01: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ogba Boys Are The Best In Lagos, I'm Proud To Be An Ogba Boy. That's Front Of Powa Shops.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Shevy01: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
For this your comment, A miracle is coming your way this week that will make people in your community to suspect you. Please shout a big amen. It's better than all this yeyebrities news making FP.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:

It is a positive news. Better than the degrading things we read online about Nigerians. Nigeria will definitely be great some day.
Young man ur father must ve had that hope when he was young yet he is old and now Nigeria is worse than Yemen & Somalia. The ruling class have no faith in the country that's why they send their kids abroad to study, build mansions abroad, go for medical trips abroad. For example Godswill Akpabio claimed to build the biggest and most equipped hospital that would be staffed by expert Indians in Uyo but went to the UK for treatment. Guy wake up from ur slumber na. Maybe u can watch the video below to know how far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by mailingdgreat: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Make better Lagos rain catch u inside traffic, den u go know say u no get sense!
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Jay542(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Young man ur father must ve had that hope when he was young yet he is old and now Nigeria is worse than Yemen & Somalia. The ruling class have no faith in the country that's why they send their kids abroad to study, build mansions abroad, go for medical trips abroad. For example Godswill Akpabio claimed to build the biggest and most equipped hospital that would be staffed by expert Indians in Uyo but went to the UK for treatment. Guy wake up from ur slumber na. Maybe u can watch the video below to know how far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
The ruling class would leave one day. The last election showed the voice of the people still count. Have a lil faith Old man.
Didn't check the video tho. It's just another opinion like ours.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:

The ruling class would leave one day. The last election showed the voice of the people still count. Have a lil faith Old man.
Didn't check the video tho. It's just another opinion like ours.
Keeping waiting for them to leave and u will realize they one and the same. As trash is recycled so they are. E be like say u or bro be politician.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Made in Nigeria ko? When will we have sense?
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Preye21: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Generator powered car..... How nice
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by seenter84: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
d way body go take pain d driver and him passenger.
Nobody go tell them
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by ultimategos(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol....the car is powered by *I* * MY NEIGHBOR GENERATOR*
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
this is wat HENRY FORD will see and curse Nigerians with his borrowed breath from heaven and die againgrin

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
martineverest:
Nigeria will soon be great with this?...... Smh

You dey wonder too. They built a cart and say Nigeria will soon be great grin grin
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by uss25dec: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is another way of avoiding import duty by Nigerian custom
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by muffyt05: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It's a Go-cart, and this was not built in nigeria grin

If I understand you correctly, so na so the foreign manufacturer take fix I pass my neighbour for the back to take power am?
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by bamideleolushol(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Police and plasma will still want to check his particular.I reserve my comment.I dey my house come and beat me
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Danpotter(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
when it gets close to a trailer they will flee
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Ejanla07: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
.LOL, how come no one else noticed, there's a generator behind, or is it just me

D generatorna for d headlights. In case night
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
muffyt05:

If I understand you correctly, so na so the foreign manufacturer take fix I pass my neighbour for the back to take power am?

The generator is just sitting there (the cart is a means of transport) the original motor of the cart is still in its original place and functioning.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Jay542:

Yes, but it's not by supporting fake accolades such as this.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

The generator is just sitting there (the cart is a means of transport) the original motor of the cart is still in its original place and functioning.

Gazzuzz, there is no generator in the go kart, that is the engine that powers the gokart.

Go kart are powered by similar single cylinder engines. Here are pictures of one of the go karts for my kids.

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by kennybab: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
e go better

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Gazzuzz, there is no generator in the go kart, that is the engine that powers the gokart.

Go kart are powered by similar single cylinder engines. Here are pictures of one of the go karts for my kids.

that's why I said the engine is still in its original place. What every one is making noise about is the blue fuel tank of a generator (I beta pass my nebo) looking again, it's not a generator, but just the fuel tank. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.