Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians (1291 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet / Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Jjanekainu: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Senator Dino melaye got some bashing after praying for Nigerians on twitter this morning

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerians with their bad mouth.. .. . See dat Tee jay guy quoting scripture
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Jjanekainu: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
More pics

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Destined2win: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

Nigerians get bad mouth sha
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Israeljones(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls whose is not tired of this man sense public lunacy because i am....
infact Dino Take!!...

someone shud screem grab n send it 2 him..
I am ready for all this corrupt eediots

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dino Melaye right now...

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Khd95(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
My favourite reply
"jesus i know,paul i know,dino who are u"grin that teejay guy deserves 2 bottles of "33" nd hot plate of peppersoupgrin
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Khd95(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oga dino ure a law maker,albeit clueless one,leave TB joshua to do the prayers biko.
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by sammyj: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Even a cr*minal as started using the name of Jesus Christ. Although it is written that not all the calls my name shall enter the kingdom of God, Dino should take note that we cannot be deceived by you and your bunch of Legistlooters with any religion again Never!!!!! angry undecided undecided
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by salford: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm. All these people would be summoned grin

sammyj:
Even a cr*minal as start using the name of Jesus Christ. Although it is written that not all the calls my name shall enter the kingdom of God, Dino should take note that we cannot be deceived by you and your bunch of Legistlooters with any religion again Never!!!!! angry undecided undecided

You can't but wonder why Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world, yet the country is a shiit hole.

Even the devil would be shocked at the level of hypocrisy in Nigeria.
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by surestsam(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shaiiiii
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by tooth4tooth: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Those twitter users gat no joy m-e-n. The TKO on Dino be like.......

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2013/08/daniel-jacobs-giovanni-lorenzo-face.gif?w=640[/img]

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by oluwayimika123: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
These guys nailed it

Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Qmerit(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dino Tomato is only relivant in NL
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by jamislaw(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Dino the fraudster.
Re: See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians by Jengem: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerians are too wise to have these illiterates ruling us

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Fayose’s Utterances Have Exposed Him, Says Kashamu / Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. / Masses Responsible For Nigeria's Problems - Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.