Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac (35084 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothegreat(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerian Twitter Users Are Just Comedians grin

See Tweets Below

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Jodha(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
If it's Davido.. I'll understand.. But burna boy?...
Fvck yhu.. Who cares about yhur local station..

And coming from a Kenyan... I mean who takes Kenyans seriously.. These day...
Hian..

Listening to Burna boy... Realest.. Right now..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Israeljones(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
kenyans sef no sabi the guy... guy don buy market wey pass am grin

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Jodha(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerians just blast the guy.. No chill at all...

45 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothegreat(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
More photos

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Young03(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
For the guy mind now
Had i known if for no post this kind thing oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
The guy wanted to be on the news, burna boy gave it to him, now one hungry blogger made a news out of this trash and posted it here, I'm commenting on it, so will others and lalasticlala will forward it to the promise land whether we like it or not.

That's how the Kenyan bastard made our top news portal angry undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothegreat(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
The guy wanted to be on the news, burna boy gave it to him, now one hungry blogger made a news out of this trash and posted it here, I'm commenting on it, so will others and lalasticlala will forward it to the promise land whether we like it or not.

That's how the Kenyan bastard made our top news portal angry undecided

I'm not a blogger and i'm not hungry please...
I just decided to post it here for people who are not on twitter to see.

Well incase of next time my tongue might not be this polite!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by rheether(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shey its Kenya? I don't take them serious again

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
jojothegreat:

I'm not a blogger and i'm not hungry please...
I just decided to post it here for people who are not on twitter to see.

Well incase of next time my tongue might not be this polite!
you're not a blogger? Ehn what are you? An upcoming blogger? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothegreat(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Did you see any link redirecting to another blog in this post?
You get sense at all??

162 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
I like the part that says 'he and davido may decide to buy his radio station and turn it to ash tray' grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by sisisioge: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin them don vex o.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
jojothegreat:

Did you see any link redirecting to another blog in this post?
You get sense at all??
shut up, you're first attracting attention to your moniker, we know you angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
If it's Davido.. I'll understand.. But burna boy?...
Fvck yhu.. Who cares about yhur local station..

And coming from a Kenyan... I mean who takes Kenyans seriously.. These day...
Hian..

Listening to Burna boy... Realest.. Right now..

What will you understand on Davido's

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Mopolchi: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
This burna boy no get chill
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by 6toolz: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
the guy mumu sha....his surname must be MUMUNI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
we do them bad
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ah! That na me yhu wan teach English guy sef. Sai ahankali grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by meskana212(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
sleeknick:
Nigerians with una big mouth. When they start killing Nigerians in kenya now una go dey run upandan o. Burna boy or davido won't be there o.
abeg which person brother be this??

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Even a Kenya denied him .....lol
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by efilefun(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Burna boy don mad finish how una go turn radio station to ash tray See as people don even dey attack the guy shoe self join.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by mazimee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
T
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothegreat(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
shut up, you're first attracting attention to your moniker, we know you angry

Mbok do your worst!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Tenim47(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
those overatted artist
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Burna Boy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by mazimee(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kenyans no even sabi this Baba wey dey form radio jagaban cheesy
A minute silence for this Baba embarassed

He is about to be murdered in the the most brutal manner by our twitter warriors cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.