Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) (30973 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by openmine(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by deezzle(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Too bad....
Reminds me of 1990 when i did same thing in my dad's car in the scorching sun of benin city.
Thank God i was rescued

Thank God for his mercies

I guess God didn't feel like rescuing those poor kids. He must like you more than he lused them.

Selfish mindless people.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Tokziby: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:
hey, do u really mean this...u aew heartless gee..just imagine those kids were to help u..it means u just lost your helpers
meanwhile RIP kids..

Kindly go back to my post. That emoji was for space booking, You were too quick to judge. I would never have done that, never!!! its unlawful to mock the dead.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Temidayo9(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP to them, this KIDs parents needs to be arrested for child abuse. How can you allow small children to have access to car(not toys )?
Its just a pity
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by justme247: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
RotgakSlay:
RIP to dem
IT IS WELL. MAY GOD HELP US....
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Tokziby: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Olubukola16:
embarassed It's so unfortunate! That's why parents should always be on the look out for their children. May their souls RIP.

Thank God u are a female. You will know what it looks like to train a child. its never the fault of their parents, i have done it before, and we were never caught, so does countless of other people too. it is 100% impossible to monitor your kids every step especially at that age. They are always everywhere and they fall asleep at anytime, anywhere at any position. You cannot stop children from playing within the compound of ur house or monitor every of their activities. It is possible for them to have fallen asleep in the car while their parents might also be at sleep or be busy with house chores.
This are accident and it could have happened to anyone regardless of how careful u can be.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by justme247: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
IT IS WELL. MAY GOD HELP US ALL....
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Bollinger(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
cry eeyah,I guess they were playing. this weather is very hot though, it seems a section of hellfire is open

PeakMilkOfTexas:
May God Console their family .. Saddening news.

Tokziby:

Thank God u are a female. You will know what it looks like to train a child. its never the fault of their parents, i have done it before, and we were never caught, so does countless of other people too. it is 100% impossible to monitor your kids every step especially at that age. They are always everywhere and they fall asleep at anytime, anywhere at any position. You cannot stop children from playing within the compound of ur house or monitor every of their activities. It is possible for them to have fallen asleep in the car while their parents might also be at sleep or be busy with house chores.
This are accident and it could have happened to anyone regardless of how careful u can be.

In a normal society, (emphasis on normal), guess where the parents of those kids will be right now? In jail. Parents in Nigerians don't give a phuck about their kids. They say they do but they don't. How the phuck are kids that young unsupervised for God's sake. Walk around the streets of Nigeria and you'll see thousands of children walking around unsupervised. Unbelievable. Nigeria is a phucked up country filled with weird people. Smh.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Slimszy: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2017
So sad... Keffi sun is crazy this period....i dont even go out unnecessarily
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Bhadmus77(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Tokziby:

Kindly go back to my post. That emoji was for space booking, You were too quick to judge. I would never have done that, never!!! its unlawful to mock the dead.
Receive my hand shake wink
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Tokziby: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:

Receive my hand shake wink
Thanks wink
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by brytee: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Nasarawa state.... The centre for extreme heat in Nigeria.... Rip
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
donfemo:
Sad i see negligence of the parents here.

No!!!

It can happen to anyone. They may assume their kids are playing close by not knowing they had locked themselves inside the car.

Depending on the outside heat, sitting in a hot car can kill you in less than 50 minutes. For kids, it may kill them in less than 10 minutes even before anyone will realize they are in any form of trouble.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Chai! And the other one was smiling thinking he's sleeping. RIP
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
why always north?
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2017
deezzle:

I guess God didn't feel like rescuing those poor kids. He must like you more than he lused them.

Selfish mindless people.

Just shut the f up

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Sagacity07: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
What is it with all this die, die die on nairaland these days....has nairaland become undertaker-announcer? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by chillbabe(f): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bollinger:

In a normal society, (emphasis on normal), guess where the parents of those kids will be right now? In jail. Parents in Nigerians don't give a phuck about their kids. They say they do but they don't. How the phuck are kids that young unsupervised for God's sake. Walk around the streets of Nigeria and you'll see thousands of children walking around unsupervised. Unbelievable. Nigeria is a phucked up country filled with weird people. Smh.

I totally agree with u they really don't care. I was in next supermarket 2 weeks ago waiting at the counter to buy Bread. A woman was also waiting with her son of i guess 4yrs old and the boy was all over the place. He even tried going into the bakery a couple of tunes. . The mother was not saying anything at all allot of adults where there and no one had the guts to scould that woman. Untill i got feddup and told her to discipline her son cause if he got burned or hurt she would affact everybody there to symphatise with her. The lady was just staring at me as if she wanted to say what are u on about. She did not see anything wrong in her son behavior.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by jforjudith(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Dearlordinheaven! It is well o.

All these parents sef with children allowed to go out and play for long hours without looking for them na wa for una o. If they had been looked for within the shortest time possible evil might have been adverted. It is well.
This happened right behind my house. Their mother went to make her hair and left them@home with their 12 year old step mother after she asked them to go with her and they refused. She took the other child and left. These 2 went to visit their uncle in the next estate, and well....
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
jforjudith:
This happened right behind my house. Their mother went to make her hair and left them@home with their 12 year old step mother after she asked them to go with her and they refused. She took the other child and left. These 2 went to visit their uncle in the next estate, and well....

Omg! Oh dear! Please extend my hugs to her. No leaf comes of a tree without God's knowledge.

12yrs old step mom! It is well my sis...it is well.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tokziby:
RIP to the innocent souls.

I know some people will still come here to blame the parents or even northerners. The truth is many of us has done this before including myself when we were young. I remember we would take the car keys that's usually left on the dinning and sneak into the vehicle when our dad was sleeping. Sometimes it gets too stuffy especially on Sundays under the hot sun and we would still be inside the car sweating pretending to be driving.
In the US, this event happens a lot, where the parents leaves their children in the car at the parking lot to grab somethings in the store. They would wind up the windows, lock the doors and taking the keys with them to prevent them from strangers. Unfortunately for them by the time they get back its too late cos they would have spent more time in the store than they envisaged due to walking around and waiting in the queue. Several awareness has been done on this issues as well.

Bottom line, accident is not exclusive to any tribe, we should take a cue from this, spread the awareness and probably train our children not to embark on such thing.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
They probably used up the whole oxygen in the car....

R.I.P to them cry cry cry
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Karma no dey sleep. All those calling people saying otherwise heartless should remember that more than a million Easterner's Children were staved to death by their fathers (the northerners). So for me, its payback time
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Too bad....
Reminds me of 1990 when i did same thing in my dad's car in the scorching sun of benin city.
Thank God i was rescued

Thank God for his mercies
bros na bicycle I know sey una get o
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by jidda28(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
RIP to them

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by jforjudith(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Omg! Oh dear! Please extend my hugs to her. No leaf comes of a tree without God's knowledge.

12yrs old step mom! It is well my sis...it is well.
my dear. They pass by my window to school everyday. I thought she was their sister until I went for condolence visit and was told she was the father's wife. I still cannot believe it
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by mrcharlie005: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.