Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) (2487 Views)

Poll: Who Is A Better Actor?

Majid Michel: 93% (14 votes)
Van Vicker: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sweetpie23: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2009
please who is a more better actor? am not asking you who is more good looking, or who you like most but who is a better actor. for me Majid all the way Van need to take a bit of acting lesson from him.
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by gianni(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
it's MAJEED,all the way!see AGONY OF THE CHRIST, CRIME TO CHRIST, PASSION & SOUL and PLAYBOY .
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sexyLeamon(f): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2009
we all know who the winner is, Majid for sure. he is one of the best actor to come out of Africa yes sayz me.
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by THEAMAKA1: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
this is an insult to majid!!! why are people always comparing them?
because they are both mixed/light skinned/come from ghana, or what?
im sorry but majid is on a different another level than Van.
you compare that talentless jargon to Majid? i for give you a dirty slap now sef.  angry

MAJID, MAJID, MAJID!!!  cheesy

anyone who says otherwise is a bloody liar.
and THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT LOOKS OOOOOOOOOO!! WE ALREADY HAVE AN EXISTING THREAD FOR SUCH. SO DONT BRING YOUR "VAN IS SO BLAH BLAH BLAH" IN HERE.
please!

bring up one film where Van did an excellent job in acting and i will give him his kudos. upon ALL the movies ive watched of him, i have yet to see that.
in the other thread when he won "Talentless Jargon Man of the Year" someone said he is a good actor in movies like "My Story"
what?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he was terrible in that movie and he was playing a crying loverboy like usual. yawn. . . sigh. . .
some people are so blinded with looks they dont know their left from their right.
tufia.

anyway i've had my little rant, lol, MAJID IT IS!!  grin
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
Majid Michel is my new crush, that guy is something else, he is the best actor we have. a very versatile
actor, he throw himself in any role he gets with passion and ease.
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by THEAMAKA1: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
rokiatu:

Majid Michel is my new crush, that guy is something else, he is the best actor we have. a very versatile
actor, he throw himself he any role he gets with passion and ease.
same here. cool
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by baryore(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
I used to be for Van but now my eyes are open. Majid is far far better than Van in every area
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sweetpie23: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
gianni:

it's MAJEED,all the way!see AGONY OF THE CHRIST, CRIME TO CHRIST, PASSION & SOUL and PLAYBOY .

sexyLeamon:

we all know who the winner is, Majid for sure. he is one of the best actor to come out of Africa yes sayz me.

THE.AMAKA:

this is an insult to majid!!! why are people always comparing them?
because they are both mixed/light skinned/come from ghana, or what?
im sorry but majid is on a different another level than Van.
you compare that talentless jargon to Majid? i for give you a dirty slap now sef.  angry

MAJID, MAJID, MAJID!!!  cheesy

anyone who says otherwise is a bloody liar.
and THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT LOOKS OOOOOOOOOO!! WE ALREADY HAVE AN EXISTING THREAD FOR SUCH. SO DONT BRING YOUR "VAN IS SO BLAH BLAH BLAH" IN HERE.
please!

bring up one film where Van did an excellent job in acting and i will give him his kudos. upon ALL the movies ive watched of him, i have yet to see that.
in the other thread when he won "Talentless Jargon Man of the Year" someone said he is a good actor in movies like "My Story"
what?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he was terrible in that movie and he was playing a crying loverboy like usual. yawn. . . sigh. . .
some people are so blinded with looks they dont know their left from their right.
tufia.

anyway i've had my little rant, lol, MAJID IT IS!!  grin

rokiatu:

actor, he throw himself in any role he gets with passion and ease.

baryore:

I used to be for Van but now my eyes are open. Majid is far far better than Van in every area

there is no competitione then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sse7en(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Majid is way better dan Van Viper
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sweetpie23: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
s se7en:

Majid is way better dan Van Viper
lol Viper
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by tinanatina: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
thank God someone is feeling me there, Majid Michel is the far more better than Van Vicker, Van is not at all a good actor to me, the only part i like to watch him act is when he apologizes to a lady, but Majid is all rounder, have u seen Emerld with Genevieve, God u will know that guy is good but watch the movie between Genevieve and Van and Kate Henshaw and see the difference
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sweetpie23: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
tinanatina:

thank God someone is feeling me there, Majid Michel is the far more better than Van Vicker, Van is not at all a good actor to me, the only part i like to watch him act is when he apologizes to a lady, but Majid is all rounder, have u seen Emerld with Genevieve, God u will know that guy is good but watch the movie between Genevieve and Van and Kate Henshaw and see the difference
I know what you are talking about, just watch silent scandals yesterday he was amazing, but you forgot to vote. pls vote wink
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by sweetpie23: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
he seem to be getting better by the day, just watch deepest of dream, what a movie best actor ever
Re: Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary / Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] / Sad News: Ini Edo's Marriage To Philip Ehiagwina Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.