Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji (3538 Views)

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth / Kogi Indigenes In Ekiti Rubbished Governor Yahaya Bello During Apc Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
1. Prof Wole Soyinka

From shouting Chanji to not fulfilling his promise to tear his green card, the Prof has become unusually quiet these days after seeing first hand the nonsense he helped put in Aso Rock. Wole Soyinka has finally come to his end nowadays as he restricts himself to his Osun forest home sampling wines and hunting Guinea fowls.

2. Festus Keyamo

Once hailed as the next Gani, Festus has since abandoned his pro-bono cases in preference of being the legal champion of the APC and their rented blackmailers. A once promising career has been sacrificed in advance of political appointment that is no where in sight and for greed.

3. Femi Falana

This one I have always had my doubts as he has defended more corrupt politicians standing trial in court prior to Chanji. He is still thinking that he will be rewarded with the ICPC chairman position after Buhari rejected him as AGF. His antics of recent has shown him to be nothing but an over hyped ambulance chasing lawyer as he wades into every political and legal matter turning the law and logic on its ass. His rubbish include defending the Buhari govt's decision in disobeying court orders regarding granting bail to individuals standing trial on alleged corruption. He also stated that a sitting governor can be arraigned in a military tribunal not minding the immunity clause they enjoy. Of late he is the unofficial solicitor to Magu and has started leading the legal front to undermine the Senate. A real disgrace not only to his profession but to the chambers of Gani Faweymi.

4. Rotimi Amaechi

The once loud mouthed lout has finally understood that traitors are never trusted and that there lies no honor among thieves. The woman wrapper who made it a part of his governor's duty to fight another man's wife has become somewhat quiet since chanji. He knows without Rivers state commonwealth he can't repeat the feat of bankrolling Buhari come 2019 and word on the streets goes that he has been told to his face that he should be grateful that he isn't in jail for corruption. A typical case of used and dumped! This man surely knows history will make a mockery of his treachery.

5. Bola Tinubu

Once hailed as the next Awolowo, Bola Tinubu is now looking more like Afonja incarnate. His mystical toga was first torn to shreds by the Saraki faction of the APC which taught Tinubu a valuable lesson that the national assembly is not division 4 Alausa local league. Rebuffed by Buhari in public to his face that the APC has no national leader, Buhari will later cut Tinubu to size by rejecting all his proposals for ministerial nomination from the SW and later seal his political coffin in Ondo election.

Bola and his wife Remi Tinubu have now confined themselves to Bourdillon Road with the likes of Dino daring the lion in its cave to come out.

Pathetic!

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Afam4eva(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
1. Prof Wole Soyinka

From shouting Chanji to not promising to tear his green card, the Prof has become unusually quiet these days after seeing first hand the nonsense he helped put in Aso Rock. Wole Soyinka has finally come to his end nowadays as he restricts himself to his Osun forest home sampling wines and hunting Guinea fowls.
He's from ogun state and not Osun. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Do you mind the OP? Someone who can't even know the exact state of origin of professor Wole Soyinka. Dim it fit to criticise him. I mock at his ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
1. Prof Wole Soyinka

From shouting Chanji to not promising to tear his green card, the Prof has become unusually quiet these days after seeing first hand the nonsense he helped put in Aso Rock. Wole Soyinka has finally come to his end nowadays as he restricts himself to his Osun forest home sampling wines and hunting Guinea fowls.

Hold that thought. This movie is a series film.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Hold that thought. This movie is a series film.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by RZArecta(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Kongi was a disappointment last dispensation, he sold his integrity for a bowl of gbegiri cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by mexxmoney: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Falana really surprised me. This man was in the trenches with Gani whenever he was fighting for the common man. When Gani left us, I said he had an able successor but what did we get? an apparently compromised lawyer, wining and dining with the powers that be and virtually turning himself into the government's chief defender . Well they say it is bad manners to talk while eating, He is "eating" now and that's why he can't talk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by dunkem21(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Nice piece ..your word painting is close to none.

Please, add Alhaji Lai lalasticlala to your list cool

6 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by luvinhubby(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Can't agree any less on Falana's own matter, the man is a monumental disgrace to the civil rights society, from an activist to a politicians bootlicker, Falana is a failure.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Iskander4: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
1. Prof Wole Soyinka

2. Festus Keyamo

Once hailed as the next Gani, Festus has since abandoned his pro-bono cases in preference of being the legal champion of the APC and their rented blackmailers. A once promising career has been sacrificed in advance of political appointment that is no where in sight and for greed.

3. Femi Falana

This one I have always had my doubts as he has defended more corrupt politicians standing trial in court prior to Chanji. He is still thinking that he will be rewarded with the ICPC chairman position after Buhari rejected him as AGF. His antics of recent has shown him to be nothing but an over hyped ambulance chasing lawyer as he wades into every political and legal matter turning the law on its ass. His rubbish include defending the Buhari govt's decision in disobeying court orders regarding granting bail to individuals standing trial on alleged corruption. He also stated that a sitting governor can be arraigned in a military tribunal not minding the immunity clause they enjoy. Of late he is the unofficial solicitor to Magu and has started leading the legal front to undermine the Senate. A real disgrace not only to his profession but to the chambers of Gani Faweymi.

4. Rotimi Amaechi

The once loud mouthed lout has finally understood that traitors are never trusted and that there lies no honor among thieves. The woman wrapper who made it a part of his governor's duty to fight another man's wife has become somewhat quiet since chanji. He knows without Rivers state commonwealth he can't repeat the feat of bankrolling Buhari come 2019 and word on the streets goes that he has been told to his face that he should be grateful that he isn't in jail for corruption. A typical case of used and dumped! This man surely knows history will make a mockery of his treachery.

MYPLAYDIARY, I DEY SALUTE!!!

ISkander4
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by vedaxcool(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
COWNU is 1 2 ... 100 on the list. he claimed he couldn't be arrested.. . till date he is eating watery beans and farting hard at mosquitoes.

4 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Aufbauh(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Taking penaldo for someone's headache is the peak of insanity.

Liepobs are indeed hopeless and helplessly pathetic; Did any one of the abovementioned person complained of being maligned by change?

The frustration and depression enabled by lack of free and easy money is real.

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Kikikikikikikikikikiki this Op walahi, u go am po sukwulu..

Make I go find am po two two cow po you.. Walahi talahi!

2 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
COWNU is 1 2 ... 100 on the list. he claimed he couldn't be arrested.. . till date he is eating watery beans and farting hard at mosquitoes.

May Biafra not kill you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by vedaxcool(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
ImadeUReadThis:

May Biafra not kill you
[/s]

May envy for Nigeria not kill you.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by CarlosTheJackal: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
What is this one saying? Seems Meningitis has affected your keypad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by CarlosTheJackal: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

What is there to envy about Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
nice one OP grin

11 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

I never said he is from Ogun but stated that he has confined himself to his country home in Osun

6 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I don add Tinubu to the list.

See original post on this thread.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Atiku2019: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Long Live Asiwaju.
The Jagaban of Africa

Salutations Sir

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Afam4eva(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

I never said he is from Ogun but stated that he has confined himself to his country home in Osun
Which country home? The one you built for him in Osun. Accept that you made a mistake and stop grasping at straws.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Which country home? The one you built for him in Osun. Accept that you made a mistake and stop grasping at straws.

The only straw clutcher here is you who is making a mountain over where Wole's hermit home is.

Osun or Ogun it doesn't matter

All that matters is that wole is hibernating in his forested fortress far away from getting his own dose of medicine - critiscm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
Taking penaldo for someone's headache is the peak of insanity.

What if I mention Biafra? Won't you go and bang your head on the wall?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

I don add Tinubu to the list.

See original post on this thread.

I don add COWNU again read my post a second time...

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
vedaxcool:

I don add COWNU again read my post a second time...

Lol.

Try adding it on the first post.

I am about to add Khalifa Buhari as number 6 to the list.

Do pls stay tuned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by orisa37: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
"Adani loro koni logbon".
Those Characters and many more you haven't mentioned are only made wiser to channel this Country democratically.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

I never said he is from Ogun but stated that
You are already nailed. Define “he has confined himself to his country home in Osun?" Admit it, you blundered.
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olu317:
You are already nailed. Define “he has confined himself to his country home in Osun?" Admit it, you blundered.

Blundered in what way?

Is woke Soyinka currently in a self induced shut-dah-Bleep-up state? Answer is a resounding yes.

He can be living in a Tibetan Buddhist monestary for all I care.

What matters is that Soyinka has finally decided to shut his useless mouth.

And when has it been a fckup to get wrong which useless afonja state Soyinka is currently holed up after he left his juicy unproductive position as a guest lecturer in the US over his foot in mouth gaffe over Trump presidency?

You afonjas are all the same. This is how opcnairaland and co where lamely grasping straws to refute that the only ritual killings recorded till date in England was connected to afonja oshun worshippers.

Go eat a big bag of diks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal can you help me here with some honorable zombie mentions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by argon500: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
1. Prof Wole Soyinka

From shouting Chanji to not fulfilling his promise to tear his green card, the Prof has become unusually quiet these days after seeing first hand the nonsense he helped put in Aso Rock. Wole Soyinka has finally come to his end nowadays as he restricts himself to his Osun forest home sampling wines and hunting Guinea fowls.

You see what hatred can do the brain? Is Wole Soyinka from Osun state?
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Blundered in what way?

Is woke Soyinka currently in a self induced shut-dah-Bleep-up state? Answer is a resounding yes.

He can be living in a Tibetan Buddhist monestary for all I care.

What matters is that Soyinka has finally decided to shut his useless mouth.

And when has it been a fckup to get wrong which useless afonja state Soyinka is currently holed up after he left his juicy unproductive position as a guest lecturer in the US over his foot in mouth gaffe over Trump presidency?

You afonjas are all the same. This is how opcnairaland and co where lamely grasping straws to refute that the only ritual killings recorded till date in England was connected to afonja oshun worshippers.

Go eat a big bag of diks
Don't digress,Is Professor Wole Soyinka country home in Osun? My problem with pseudo haters like you is that you don't do adequate research before you come online and send all sort of irrelevant information. How on earth does Professor Wole Soyinka offends you? Last time I checked, he remained the first Noble laureate winner for Literature in Africa. That's enough for someone like me who happen to be a Yoruba blood admire about him. What have you achieve in your life? Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Very Wrong To Force Or Blackmail The North Into Accepting Restructuring / Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) / Obaseki Wins In Ize-iyamu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.